PDA

View Full Version : Edu to replace Feilhaber on 23 man USA Squad vs England

superfrankielampard
05-22-2008, 02:18 PM
http://www.soccerbyives.net/soccer_by_ives/2008/05/edu-replaces-fe.html

kdzb
05-22-2008, 02:27 PM
I guess Harmes will see some time against The Impact and LA or Carver is going with a 4-4-2 to include Smith alongside DD.

joelakeshore
05-22-2008, 02:34 PM
Good for Edu- maybe some time away with the USMNT will be refreshing for him. Not too bad for TFC- as most have noted, Edu has been a bit stagnant, very interesting to see if and how the formation will change and if Smith gets a start- I'm actually looking forward to seeing this play out

werewolf
05-22-2008, 02:35 PM
a 4-4-2 with Cunny starting is probably out of the question, though it would be better then a certain number 5 player.

footyfan
05-22-2008, 02:38 PM
Good for Edu- maybe some time away with the USMNT will be refreshing for him. Not too bad for TFC- as most have noted, Edu has been a bit stagnant, very interesting to see if and how the formation will change and if Smith gets a start- I'm actually looking forward to seeing this play out

Does this mean he will travel immediately to the US camp or after Saturday's game?

kdzb
05-22-2008, 02:42 PM
Does this mean he will travel immediately to the US camp or after Saturday's game?

After the DC game on Saturday. I believe he will be away for the Impact and LA games

Corpand
05-22-2008, 02:46 PM
Couldnt Phelan fill into that position?

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
05-22-2008, 02:49 PM
anyone want to bet on this game??

Yanks are gona take a beating in this one!

Was at the England vs USa games a few years back in chicago...England played there b team..and the yanks were running around in cirlces all game!!

ENGLAND 4 USA 1 (EDU) :)

Pachuco
05-22-2008, 02:53 PM
Damnit, Edu, Brennan and Sutton out so far for the Galaxy game. Yes I know we have depth, but we've got a good streak going so this is too bad we have to mess with it. The again, if Donovan and Beckham are out for the game, we could probably put out TFC Academy and win :)

Broadview
05-22-2008, 03:05 PM
Who's our third keeper anyway? A league back-up? Acadamy kid?

Fort York Redcoat
05-22-2008, 03:11 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I might get tix to this game now. No Edu, Brennan or Sutton. Harmse v his old team, Edwards looked competant in the preseason and I 'll think he'll step up, and Tebily could get a start or Jones. Worried? Not really. LA minus Becks AND Landycakes? Rubbish....