PDA

View Full Version : Carver not off to Newcastle?

OneLoveOneEric
11-28-2008, 08:20 AM
Joe Kinnear will stay on as manager at Newcastle for the rest of the season.
No Shearer=no Carver I would imagine.....

JDG
11-28-2008, 08:23 AM
Them's the facts

Eastend
11-28-2008, 08:29 AM
Carver also mentioned in a pre MLS cup final interview that he would be back with TFC next year even if Shearer was the new manager as he had a job to finish.

Damien
11-28-2008, 08:29 AM
http://www.vts.intute.ac.uk/detective/image/case-closed-stamp.gif

Hitcho
11-28-2008, 09:18 AM
Carver also mentioned in a pre MLS cup final interview that he would be back with TFC next year even if Shearer was the new manager as he had a job to finish.

This is exactly why I rate him so highly as a manager for TFC. Complete dedication, allied to considerable experience and a vast footballing knowledge. If we can hang on to Carver in the long term and keep MoJo wheeling and dealing in the MLS trade market, we've every chance of sustained success in this league.

Bring it on!!!!

invictusTFC
11-28-2008, 09:25 AM
It is important that Carver stay. This team needs stability. These last two seasons have been a revolving door of players and personnel. JC will hopefully for the first time have the core of the team in place for training camp and pre-season. That will go a long way to developing and instilling the tactical mechanisms and philosophy that the team will play with all season long. Stability is KEY!

Flipityflu
11-28-2008, 09:31 AM
i'm happy he's staying. happy that will mean paul winsper is staying as well.

Hitcho
11-28-2008, 10:16 AM
It is important that Carver stay. This team needs stability. These last two seasons have been a revolving door of players and personnel. JC will hopefully for the first time have the core of the team in place for training camp and pre-season. That will go a long way to developing and instilling the tactical mechanisms and philosophy that the team will play with all season long. Stability is KEY!

:hump:

TFC_Toon
11-28-2008, 12:31 PM
Johnny Carver's............ALL RED ARMY!

giambac
11-28-2008, 04:39 PM
Joe Kinnear will stay on as manager at Newcastle for the rest of the season.
No Shearer=no Carver I would imagine.....

FUCK

me weekend has just ben ruined.:drinking:

rocker
11-28-2008, 04:41 PM
as i've learned more about MLS, I really have started to value stability. The teams that stay together play well together. i think the whole cap thang magnifies the value of team chemistry. maybe in other leagues you can buy greatness to overcome unfamiliarity but in MLS it doesn't work that way.

MUFC_Niagara
11-28-2008, 07:10 PM
FUCK

me weekend has just ben ruined.:drinking:

Fuck you

mighty_torontofc_2008
11-28-2008, 07:28 PM
if most guys dont get f**ked their weekend is ruined...join the club...

James Oliphant
11-28-2008, 08:19 PM
Stop quoting giambac...I blocked him so I didn't have to read his uninformed, unintelligble shit.

Detroit_TFC
11-28-2008, 08:26 PM
Stop quoting giambac...I blocked him so I didn't have to read his uninformed, unintelligble shit.

+1 from me too.

Pigfynn
11-28-2008, 09:13 PM

Seconded uhhhh I mean thirded

Carter
11-28-2008, 10:03 PM
i see giambac is still talkin shit, gotta love people who keep quoting him. why do you contiune give him the power over you? Carver has said hes staying here since the end of the season. But if you listen to the "papertalk" you are in a class of your own.

deeznutz
11-28-2008, 10:16 PM
http://www.vts.intute.ac.uk/detective/image/case-closed-stamp.gif

cant be closed......the fact remains your GHEY still!!!!!!