PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for everything Marcos Serioux!

Technorgasm
11-17-2008, 10:25 AM
He has been a great help to me over the past 2 years as my TFC Account Executive, and be very helpful and accomodating.

Plus he is a hel of a baller!

Thanks for everything Marcos, your all class.
You will be missed.

From TFC:
We wanted to shoot you a quick e-mail with regards to your Account Executive, Marcos Serioux. Marcos is one of the original members of the Toronto FC front office team and after two years of dedicated service has decided to leave the club to pursue other interests in the soccer community.

Keegan
11-17-2008, 11:09 AM
DUDE! Marcos was the sickest, I sat next to him on my flight to Montreal for Canada Honduras. Such a cool guy, knows everything about Canadian footy.

I told him how I was just 17 and had saved my money for the trip and couldn't afford seasons yet and he told me so much about TFC inside the locker room and how players are. He gave me his cell number but at our hotel I clicked back when I opened my phone and deleted the last digit of his number!! :(

Wow I am retarded. Anyways he is a sick guy and I hope he has success wherever he is.

I_AM_CANADIAN
11-17-2008, 11:15 AM
Just dial it with the last digit as every number from 1-0 and apologize for calling the wrong number when you get some random person speaking in a foreign language...

Parkdale
11-17-2008, 11:29 AM
yep, he's always been a decent guy. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

King Tut
11-17-2008, 05:32 PM
He has been a great help to me over the past 2 years as my TFC Account Executive, and be very helpful and accomodating.

Plus he is a hel of a baller!

Thanks for everything Marcos, your all class.
You will be missed.

From TFC:
We wanted to shoot you a quick e-mail with regards to your Account Executive, Marcos Serioux. Marcos is one of the original members of the Toronto FC front office team and after two years of dedicated service has decided to leave the club to pursue other interests in the soccer community.

Where is he going? FC Dallas?

kelzag
11-17-2008, 05:46 PM
Thanks Marcos. Best of luck.

sidvan
11-17-2008, 10:12 PM
Can't keep an account rep. Year 1 rep gone taken over by the very capable and extremely helpful Marcos, now gone.

Marcos, great job. Thanks for all the support and help with the kids on the field at BMO for practices. Best of luck.

Keegan
11-18-2008, 09:14 AM
Just dial it with the last digit as every number from 1-0 and apologize for calling the wrong number when you get some random person speaking in a foreign language...

Then when he does pick up?

"Uh...Hey man just thought I'd give you a ring"

James17930
11-18-2008, 10:00 AM
I assume he's of the Adrian Seriouxs?

Keegan
11-18-2008, 11:37 AM
I assume he's of the Adrian Seriouxs?

Adrian's brother.

Man I was so psyched to meet Marcos like seriously that was the best flight of my life. Me and my friend were pretty pissed that we couldn't get seats together.

But man that was so much better haha

trane
11-18-2008, 12:21 PM
Can he play Back?