PDA

View Full Version : the back of 112 WAAAY off timing

Brooker
05-22-2008, 01:40 AM
thats pretty much all i wanted to say.... numerous people including myself were turning around and trying to get them to get on track with the rest of 112. (especially at 23:13.... it was just plain sad.) im talking rows 17 and back.

it's been happening for a few games now. i dont get it.... ?

werewolf
05-22-2008, 01:41 AM
Overall, the section was stronger, we are getting there.

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13

Mikey
05-22-2008, 06:59 AM
actually the rest of the stadium was out of time with us.....:D

alexintoronto
05-22-2008, 07:21 AM
It was my first time in 112 yesterday. I see the deadzone people were talking about. It looked to be row 8-12? While Deniz was there it was great - it was still good after too, but the drum makes such a big difference.

Shaughno
05-22-2008, 08:12 AM
It's SO hard trying to get people singing/jumping/doing anything in that middle zone. I'm tired of these lazy cunts.

KdotOdot
05-22-2008, 08:14 AM
You got me and Benny and Alex and a bunch of scum we smuggle in, the row in front of us and Where Xiled sits. Then from Exiled Forward up to Shagahoe its dead. I losty my fuckign voice yet again!

Shaughno
05-22-2008, 08:20 AM
Same here mate, too much yelling at people.. plus the endless Championes! Championes! Ole Ole Ole! before hand didn't help either. ;)

roach105
05-22-2008, 08:32 AM
I sit in row 11 and usually jump around with the folks in front of me in 112. I am 100% committed to the chants but....... two or three rows above me is the problem. Once they start it throws me off which I assume it would throw off the other people around me. I just stop chanting at that point and this is getting very frustrating.

I am also sick of people coming into our area from other locations. There were three shirtless guys a couple of rows back that came in the second half and totally destroyed all the chanting off tune and drunk out of there minds. I even asked them to chill out as one of them came dumpling down a few rows.

FluSH
05-22-2008, 08:35 AM
Is it just me or the back of every section is waaaaay off?! The back of 113 was the same way vs Columbus... some dude brought a drum and they were doing their own thing...

If we had a roof this would be solved... What the club needs to do is get some sponsors to purchase that roof for us... then the intesity of the South will be unbeliavable!

TorontoBlades
05-22-2008, 08:36 AM
they're also a bad influence on the back end of 111 TBH. They like to play with their mini massives and start wierd crap between each other. That's my frustration.

Shaughno
05-22-2008, 08:37 AM
Flush that problem is, they can't hear what's going on up front. We need to cooperate with them... When Deniz has been up in the top of 112 I've been able to bring chants down and get the front of 112 rocking to the same chants. It's soo much harder to take the chants backwards.

Shaughno
05-22-2008, 08:38 AM
they're also a bad influence on the back end of 111 TBH. They like to play with their mini massives and start wierd crap between each other. That's my frustration.

Dude, 111 has been pissing me off. Don't start chants when there is CLEARLY chants already going that you can join in with and FFS chant accordingly with what's going on in the game.

WHY ARE THEY STILL SINGING ABOUT PONYTAIL? The guy hasn't been around since mid last summer!!!!

KdotOdot
05-22-2008, 08:40 AM
It's soo much harder to take the chants backwards.

Here fucking here!! BTW I'm functioning at about 18% this morning.

FluSH
05-22-2008, 08:40 AM
Flush that problem is, they can't hear what's going on up front. We need to cooperate with them... When Deniz has been up in the top of 112 I've been able to bring chants down and get the front of 112 rocking to the same chants. It's soo much harder to take the chants backwards.

Did you look at my plan:

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=614&page=2

2nd page

Let me know what you think...

TorontoBlades
05-22-2008, 08:45 AM
Dude, 111 has been pissing me off. Don't start chants when there is CLEARLY chants already going that you can join in with and FFS chant accordingly with what's going on in the game.

WHY ARE THEY STILL SINGING ABOUT PONYTAIL? The guy hasn't been around since mid last summer!!!!

i didn't hear anything on ponytail...that is kinda bad, trying to revive a joke that was moderately funny almost a year ago. I hear a lot of off timed stuff in my section, but most of the time I can't hear anyone over the sound of my own chant. Which of course is always on point, always baritone, and resonates through the masses.

Shaughno
05-22-2008, 09:16 AM
Cocky bastard aren't ya? ;)

TorontoBlades
05-22-2008, 09:22 AM
Cocky? No!
I am maybe most uncocky man in the world.
If fact, if there was Cocky Championships, I think, no, I am sure I would come dead last....