PDA

View Full Version : Robbo and Newman the Mailman

Kenny/Boozemaster/Lenny/togetherness/Roc le Roc
11-12-2008, 09:47 AM
Sorry for all the confusion yesterday .. After talking with my mailman friend and explaining to him what I did .. (started Thread on rumor)

He has stated that I heard it wrong and Robbo is "not" going anywhere.

Sorry about this , I do not want to start crap on here that may not be true ..

Robbo may or may not go .. Is the final answer ..
:mad:

Shaughno
11-12-2008, 09:48 AM
:lol: Dude, don't worry about it. Even people that have been right about rumours have gotten lambasted over it. ;)

Damien
11-12-2008, 09:50 AM
yeh who cares... give us something to talk about :D

ACSertL
11-12-2008, 09:53 AM
:lol: Dude, don't worry about it. Even people that have been right about rumours have gotten lambasted over it. ;)

So what does this mean for the spreadsheet? :)

11-12-2008, 09:58 AM
So what does this mean for the spreadsheet? :)

This Rumor is off the table and spreadsheet :hump:
Newman knows nothing !!!

Shaughno
Well, technically Robbo has been linked with England a few times prior to this rumor. ;)

Hitcho
Can you get the mailman to talk Robbo into retiring from international football then?

Cheers

Hitcho

Hitcho
11-12-2008, 09:59 AM
When Robbo gets his mail, does he open the door and say "Helloooooo......... NEWMAN!"?

ACSertL
11-12-2008, 10:00 AM
Well, technically Robbo has been linked with England a few times prior to this rumor. ;)

True...I guess you just have to un-bold it then.

Daveisonfire
Whew..my sig lives on

Not that I have heard anything but that was one of the big problems with playing over here ..
Just like the opposite for Canadian internationals its a nightmare getting to games and back ..Takes a major toll ..
All in theory ofcourse..

Ageroo
11-12-2008, 10:01 AM
didn't someone say in the other thread....never trust the mailman!

C.Ronaldo
11-12-2008, 10:03 AM
I heard the mailman was sleeping with Robos sister

11-12-2008, 10:04 AM
I heard the mailman was sleeping with Robos sister

Hey man , please don't say that .. That is not true.

Like I said its all off the table

Parkdale
11-12-2008, 10:07 AM
no need to apologize. sweating over rumours is better than working, right?

Shaughno
11-12-2008, 10:07 AM
....NEWMANNNNNN! :lol:

Daveisonfire
11-12-2008, 10:17 AM
Someone at MlsRumors is sobbing

DOMIN8R
11-12-2008, 12:39 PM
Sorry for all the confusion yesterday .. After talking with my mailman friend and explaining to him what I did .. (started Thread on rumor)

He has stated that I heard it wrong and Robbo is "not" going anywhere.

Sorry about this , I do not want to start crap on here that may not be true ..

Robbo may or may not go .. Is the final answer ..
:mad:

Good on you for coming back and clarifying the issue. That takes intestinal fortitude. A lesser man would have let it die. You did the right thing.

Boris
11-12-2008, 12:41 PM
Good on you for coming back and clarifying the issue. That takes intestinal fortitude. A lesser man would have let it die. You did the right thing.

a lesser man like me........

Kevvv
11-12-2008, 12:54 PM
Here's my spanner in the works:

The original thread started:

Take this for what it worth but I have a mailman buddy in Mississauga that delivers to there house and chats with the Robinson's quite frequently .

He has been told that they are moving back to England for the January transfer window..
They love it here but miss home very much is the word , all there family is over there..

Fairly unambiguous, but second, possibly third hand information ("he has been told" - by the Robinsons or a housekeeper/babysitter?). But let's say it's true - now the mailman has been informed that based on his information, a minor shit storm flared up on the interwebs. He knows he shouldn't have said anything, so he backs down from what he previously said by saying 'you got it all wrong, that's not what I said.'

FWIW, Dunivant thinks Robbo is coming back. At this point, I'd say only Mrs. Carl Robinson knows for sure.

Velvet Elvis
11-12-2008, 01:24 PM
FWIW, Dunivant thinks Robbo is coming back. At this point, I'd say only Mrs. Carl Robinson knows for sure.

(cue Simon and Garfunkel)

... and here's to you Mrs. Robinson ...

We'd like to know a little bit about you for our files
We'd like to help you learn to help yourself
Look around you, all you see are sympathetic eyes
Stroll around the grounds until you feel at home

11-12-2008, 01:41 PM

You know what .... I just heard some juicy gossip and I guess I blew my load trying to get it out there to the board..

I thought I would be the cool guy ..
I am still cool but just no RP cool:noidea:

I will get there .. just no more rumors without links

Daveisonfire
11-13-2008, 12:30 AM
You know what .... I just heard some juicy gossip and I guess I blew my load trying to get it out there to the board..

I thought I would be the cool guy ..
I am still cool but just no RP cool:noidea:

I will get there .. just no more rumors without links

Kick your mailman in the nuts, and catch it on tape...now that's "RP cool" :cool::rolleyes: