PDA

View Full Version : Academy, uh, Parade?

UltraSuperMegaMo
05-21-2008, 11:33 PM
What did everyone think of the marching out of the Academy teams at half time?

Why didn’t they mention A) that the U18 team had won it’s first game and B) The time and location of the next game?

Red CB Toronto
05-22-2008, 12:03 AM
http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/picture.php?albumid=55&pictureid=220

It was good to see the Acadamy kids out on the pitch at the half.

TFCREDNWHITE
05-22-2008, 12:18 AM
AH fuck, those kids sat right in front of me tonite! I was in sec.120 row 1...They were cool, they kept bringing over unused streamers to us!! LOL way too go for them! I really wanted to see them for their 1st game at Lamport when they WON!!

Laurignano
05-22-2008, 12:41 AM
I hope we produce some quality players through this Academy

Red CB Toronto
05-22-2008, 12:55 AM
All who can, come and check out the TFC-A this Friday night when they take on the St. Catharines Roma Wolves at 8 pm at Lamport, it will be a great time and you will not be disapointed.

Cashcleaner
05-22-2008, 01:34 AM
I'm gonna try my best to make it out for the Academy match. I keep hearing how much of a good time everyone had last week.

professor
05-22-2008, 05:11 AM
Why didn’t they mention A) that the U18 team had won it’s first game and B) The time and location of the next game?

Because MLSE doesn't know shit when it comes to developing players!

The Academy is still an afterthought to TFC! and

Too many CSA and OSA people are involved in the set up, what you're suggesting makes sense and would be logical, therefore, it can not or shall not be done!

Angelo1405
05-22-2008, 07:52 AM
i was in the red bull acadamy...it was a waste of time and i had to pay for like every season. they just try to get your money. and its like 200 dollars each season of the year. players were really good though. damn red bulls...

Parkdale
05-22-2008, 08:59 AM
I keep hearing how much of a good time everyone had last week.

yep, it was a great time. I'm going to miss this one because of a class :(

TicTacTabarnack
05-22-2008, 09:59 AM
AH fuck, those kids sat right in front of me tonite! I was in sec.120 row 1...They were cool, they kept bringing over unused streamers to us!! LOL way too go for them!

I like this idea... It's like Carver's two dressing rooms. Give the teams a taste of what it's like to be so close to the field and some competitive spirit to work hard towards getting a chance to develop and play for TFC in OUR HOUSE when they get older.