PDA

View Full Version : Portland at Seattle Supporters Video

footyfan
05-21-2008, 11:13 PM
I'm posting this cause someone asked about these groups. The Seattle Supporters can be heard chanting "Who Are Ya?" as Portland players walk to their dressing room.

Video from their recent match in Seattle
Attendance: 10,500

dck-LOiu4MA

FluSH
05-21-2008, 11:14 PM
If there is no TFC connection its going straight to the MLS/News section. =P

footyfan
05-21-2008, 11:17 PM
If there is no TFC connection its going straight to the MLS/News section. =P

The forum is Toronto FC AND MLS -"Toronto FC and MLS General Discussion"

This is not exactly news which is why I did not post it in a Toronto FC AND MLS NEWS forum.

FluSH
05-21-2008, 11:27 PM
aaaaah in that case... there might be a complaint thread somewhere here: http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30

No, seriously... great vids and FYI: Portland Timbers Supporters get much respect around here

footyfan
05-21-2008, 11:38 PM
aaaaah in that case... there might be a complaint thread somewhere here: http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30

No, seriously... great vids and FYI: Portland Timbers Supporters get much respect around here

I respect both sets of fans, they have their strengths and weaknesses but they will both likely explode like U-sector did when entering MLS.

TFCREDNWHITE
05-22-2008, 12:30 AM
I heard them do a "who r ya" then at the end i heard them do a "this is our house!"

They seem like us or us like them...Hmmmm...whats going on here? are they copying us??

Keystone FC
05-22-2008, 12:55 AM
I heard them do a "who r ya" then at the end i heard them do a "this is our house!"

They seem like us or us like them...Hmmmm...whats going on here? are they copying us??

Their "Who Are Ya" turned into "Gloria, Gloria, Gloria.":D

footyfan
05-22-2008, 10:07 AM

No, you're both copying the same groups cause they have been doing those chants for years.