PDA

View Full Version : JC on the footy show today

Nuvinho
11-09-2008, 10:14 AM
I have been waiting for this........Carver is gonna be on the footy show today. He normally has a bigger mouth than Mo, so let's see what hints he gives on his status as our coach and any potential targets. I figure he may talk about Ameobi alot.

Nuvinho
11-09-2008, 10:32 AM
I guess he didn't get back to Toronto. They said last week, he'd be on the show.

sorry guys!!!! Mods, delete this thread.

Mikey
11-09-2008, 10:47 AM
I sat through ten minutes of that terrible shit they call a footie show, and he didn't show up?

I was highly amused to see they have Gridiron lines on the floor behind their couch though.

If they only relay signals from other real sports stations, why do we have to suffer Sharman?

Yes, I really don't like "the Shitty show"

[/rant]

Roogsy
11-09-2008, 11:18 AM
To each his own I suppose. I like it the most of all the soccer shows in the city.

It's different. Unrefined. And the guys know their stuff, yeah pretty much only about the EPL but that's ok.

And they have good guests every so often.

Bobo
11-09-2008, 01:11 PM
I used to watch this show every night, can't be bothered to tune in to it now. Those match preview guys make TLN's soccer fanatics look like geniuses. And would it be a crime to hire one guy that knows something other than British football?

SLBuu
11-10-2008, 10:01 AM
^^

Yes, yes it would.