PDA

View Full Version : Voting Favour- please!!!

torfchamilton
11-03-2008, 02:35 PM
As some of you know my whole family are huge TFC fans as most are on this site. I have entered a future shop competition to win season tickets. My son is very excited about it, and has worked hard in getting votes and I have helped, and many of you have already helped.

So here goes...Dimitri has created a video with his friend and if he gets the most votes in the next 2 weeks he wins the seasons. What's the favour you ask? If you watch his video and then vote for him with as many email address' as you own, (ex. yahoo, hwdsb, hotmail,aol), that will put him in the lead

I have placed the link below if you click it, it will bring you directly to his video, if you can watch it, then click vote in the top left hand corner of his video (also called game 5 TFC Chant), then type in all your information. You must create a username. You will not recieve junk mail (trust me) you will recieve a confirmation email and you will be entered into a draw for $100 at future shop!

Thank you all for your help and please forward so we can get some more votes :), we have skewed many contests in the past and hopefully this one.

http://memelabs.com/showyourfs/?play=7081 (http://memelabs.com/showyourfs/?play=7081)

Check out this video I saw on Future Shop's 'Show your football Spirit' contest.

Thanks

George

Bluenose13
11-03-2008, 02:39 PM
That would be great if your family won......I will add a few votes........Good luck.

wzhxvy
11-03-2008, 02:42 PM
OK man, I just voted for you...as much as it a pain the butt as I will likely get an email from Christy tomorrow asking me if I am a real man :-) But I will support a fellow RPB. Good Luck.

Lucky Strike
11-03-2008, 02:43 PM
Ah yes, bringing the power of RPB to bear... I'll see what I can do. :)

SEXYGREEKMALE
11-03-2008, 03:33 PM
Voted. Good luck.

Kenny/Boozemaster/Lenny/togetherness/Roc le Roc
11-03-2008, 04:33 PM
me too voted

Hitcho
11-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Best of luck, if your son (and/or rest of your family) are desperate for these tickets then I really hope you get them, because I dread to think where else these very valuable season tickets might end up instead of in the hands of people who really value them.

They should have sung the TFC Massive back and forth in their video - that would have been superb!

torfchamilton
11-04-2008, 10:16 AM
For those that have not voted, can you go to the site and let me know if there is a check mark by Game 5 which would be my son and his friend. Seems as though there is not a direct link to vote anymore and that is only for my son's video. A bunch of bs b/c If you ask me!!!

torfchamilton
11-05-2008, 10:29 PM
Thanks guys for voting!!

andyc
11-05-2008, 10:48 PM
I just voted and it worked fine. Your kids were on the page the link lands on. I registered and after I voted there was a tick on your guys video... I tried a couple of days ago and things seemed all screwed up.

Also it looked like you had a couple of hundred more votes than everyone else...

Good luck!

FluSH
11-06-2008, 08:58 AM
Game 5 TFC chant!!! Man you have the best video out there... you'll get my vote 4 sure. I posted a similar thread on the member's only section asking who the "red patch spirit 170" guy was... I'm guessing he just took our name... if not he needs some serious help with chanting =P

torfchamilton
11-06-2008, 12:01 PM
Game 5 TFC chant!!! Man you have the best video out there... you'll get my vote 4 sure. I posted a similar thread on the member's only section asking who the "red patch spirit 170" guy was... I'm guessing he just took our name... if not he needs some serious help with chanting =P

I just posted in the members only section, not sure who red patch spirit is!!

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v108/244/93/629710055/n629710055_371784_7928.jpg

Broadview
11-06-2008, 01:00 PM
^^^Wasn't it you who told the story about the kids singing the Beckham Song in front of the grandparents?

Now that would have been a great submission :)

Good luck!

torfchamilton
11-06-2008, 01:18 PM
^^^Wasn't it you who told the story about the kids singing the Beckham Song in front of the grandparents?

Now that would have been a great submission :)

Good luck!

"YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR DAVID BECKHAM UP YOUR ASS", yes that would be my boys.

Their grandparents asked if we were going to the "Beckham Game", and all 4 in unison said, " YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR DAVID BECKHAM UP YOUR ASS."