PDA

View Full Version : Official Post Game Thread.

Batman
10-25-2008, 10:57 PM
disappointing all round effort. Time to let this season die.

The Oz
10-25-2008, 10:58 PM
Amen.

mclaren
10-25-2008, 11:01 PM
what an anaemic, gutless, schoolboy performance.

gardooney
10-25-2008, 11:01 PM
Can't wait til next year already though.....:D

billyfly
10-25-2008, 11:02 PM
Stick a fork in her, she's done

Troll
After a performance like that, I'm thankful I don't have to be put through that again in 2008.

TFC USA
Well done, we are the FIRST team in MLS history to give up 2 goals in every loss.

J .
Pure garbage, Harmse was the best player even giving up the penalty. Ruiz is done, will Guevara follow? Ricketts was shit, Jo Smith was shit. Sutton should have had the first goal.

TFC_123
Ruiz better not be on this team, come next season.

TFC_123
10-25-2008, 11:03 PM
Prediction: Dichio gone. Riuz gone. DP striker comes in to play with Barrett, with Ibby coming off the bench in support.

wzhxvy
10-25-2008, 11:04 PM
Sucks that when had to end in with that kind of performance...lets hope they shelf the spin and take real action this off season

Batman
10-25-2008, 11:04 PM
Ruiz better not be on this team, come next season.

Don't worry. They only bought him a one way ticket this game. He won't be coming back.

wzhxvy
10-25-2008, 11:05 PM
2 shots on goal !!!!

Boschmeister
10-25-2008, 11:08 PM
Salinas looking for the foul there is the one thing that I hate about the game

DigzTFC!
10-25-2008, 11:09 PM
We have a real identity problem on this team. We have two CM (Robbo & Guevara) that both want to run the team. Then we have two wingers who float into the middle and don't stay wide with our backs content of hoofing the ball up the field. So our wingers aren't there to get the long balls, our CM are in the same fucking position and getting in each others way, and our forwards have to track the ball all the way to the sideline leaving no one to attack the net........

So much needs to improve. But first things first, we have to recruit with intent of shaping a particular style of team and sticking to it. All we did this year and last year is recruit players to fill positions.

wisnae me
10-25-2008, 11:10 PM
Season wraps up just as it began with a piss poor performance.
The only creative play was the late one-two pass with the referee.

mighty_torontofc_2008
10-25-2008, 11:10 PM
If it were not for Sutton it would have been 5-6 nil...poor effort all around by TFC.
They need to learn to win away from home...until that happens playoffs might be another couple of seasons yet...

Lucky Strike
10-25-2008, 11:13 PM
Did anyone else think this game felt a lot like the one in Charleston we lost 0-1 against SJ? Small stadium, lousy atmosphere, lousier TFC performance and we were trialling guys like Martin Brittain, Kevin Gall and that Colombian guy who lasted 45 minutes before Carver yanked his ass off the pitch (like Ruiz today)... Kind of feels like full circle doesn't it? Here are some thoughts:

- Despite the penalty conceded by Harmse, I still like him better at CB.
- We've seen exactly what Sutton is about: great shot-stopper but prone to the clanger and lousy distribution. However, I'm still comfortable with him: he's saved us more times than I can remember.
- The following players should disappear forever into a void (in decreasing order of urgency): Ruiz, Vélez, and Jarrod Smith.
- We absolutely need to do everything we can to keep Dichio and Robinson. Which as an aside (and knock on wood) if he does go back to the UK, how much of a transfer fee might we get for Robbo? I'm thinking somewhere around £150000. Similarly, if Dichio does retire, does it bother anyone else it seemed like he was subbed off rather unceremoniously? I mean, it's not like I really expect a parade or anything extra than normal, just felt odd...
- I'm still completely against a Canadian DP: I just don't feel there are any good enough for that.
- It's going to be a looooooooooooooong off-season and I'll probably cry myself to sleep.

canadian_bhoy
10-25-2008, 11:15 PM
I switched off Something About Mary to watch that? wow - just because you're playing in a high school looking stadium doesn't mean you have to play like a high school team.

Lot's of great memories this year - but glad the nightmare results are now over.

UltraSuperMegaMo
10-25-2008, 11:17 PM
I think Robinson is in an option year, so I think he would be free to leave. Additionally, he’s never generated any big fees, 20000 pounds max would be my guess.

Jack
10-25-2008, 11:17 PM
The roller coaster ride is over.

This off-season is key. We're still a young team. Time to take the next step.

wzhxvy
10-25-2008, 11:18 PM
Did anyone else think this game felt a lot like the one in Charleston we lost 0-1 against SJ? Small stadium, lousy atmosphere, lousier TFC performance and we were trialling guys like Martin Brittain, Kevin Gall and that Colombian guy who lasted 45 minutes before Carver yanked his ass off the pitch (like Ruiz today)... Kind of feels like full circle doesn't it? Here are some thoughts:

- We've seen exactly what Sutton is about: great shot-stopper but prone to the clanger and lousy distribution. However, I'm still comfortable with him: he's saved us more times than I can remember.
- The following players should disappear forever into a void (in decreasing order of urgency): Ruiz, Vélez, and Jarrod Smith.
- We absolutely need to do everything we can to keep Dichio and Robinson. Which as an aside (and knock on wood) if he does go back to the UK, how much of a transfer fee might we get for Robbo? I'm thinking somewhere around £150000. Similarly, if Dichio does retire, does it bother anyone else it seemed like he was subbed off rather unceremoniously? I mean, it's not like I really expect a parade or anything extra than normal, just felt odd...
- I'm still completely against a Canadian DP: I just don't feel there are any good enough for that.
- It's going to be a looooooooooooooong off-season and I'll probably cry myself to sleep.

Good Post...Agree !

mighty_torontofc_2008
Did anyone else think this game felt a lot like the one in Charleston we lost 0-1 against SJ? Small stadium, lousy atmosphere, lousier TFC performance and we were trialling guys like Martin Brittain, Kevin Gall and that Colombian guy who lasted 45 minutes before Carver yanked his ass off the pitch... Here are some thoughts:

- We absolutely need to do everything we can to keep Dichio and Robinson. Which as an aside (and knock on wood) if he does go back to the UK, how much of a transfer fee might we get? I'm thinking somewhere around £150000. Similarly, if Dichio does retire, does it bother anyone else it seemed like he was subbed off rather unceremoniously? I mean, it's not like I really expect a parade or anything extra than normal, just felt odd...

like Harmse as well, Sutton was playing two positions tonight keeper and defence and thats not his job, the defence left him hanging. Ruiz is gone,
Velez will likely be back. Dichio is not woth the risk with his health an issue, if healthy keep him as a sub. Robinson will be back im sure,unless TFC get an offer they can't refuse for him. Agree no Canadian players is woth a DP spot. 150 days to 2009 KO (approx)..

andyc
I think Sutton needs to look at his own performance yet again...

How many times has he made mistakes that have cost us the game?? In general I've been a big supporter of his, but tonight I finally realized that the saves he makes that look tough really should be routine. He got away with a number of bad handling mistakes tonight and when he does try to punch the ball away he never gets any distance.

I say leave him unprotected for the expansion draft and send a message. I doubt Seattle will take him but if they do so be it...

Lucky Strike
10-25-2008, 11:19 PM
I think Robinson is in an option year, so I think he would be free to leave. Additionally, he’s never generated any big fees, 20000 pounds max would be my guess.

Actually, the largest fee ever paid for him was £50000. But I feel like he's gotten more exposure here in the MLS than he ever did back home. Maybe it's a perception bias because I follow TFC, but I still think it's true nevertheless.

DigzTFC!
10-25-2008, 11:20 PM
Another player I want gone to add to your list Lucky Striker: Tyronne Marshall

We need two CBs that are consistent and good distributors. I really like Serioux as a replacement and Harmse as a sub.

As for Dichio, he needs to take a paycut to stay. We're going to sign a #1 striker and have Barret and Ibbe....and most likely a top prospect from the draft. We don't really need Dichio as a every game guy....and he just doesn't have the mobility anymore. He would be a great guy to bring in to secure the lead as a defensive forward to hold the ball up and waist time.

mclaren
10-25-2008, 11:20 PM

just like Gary Lineker's England career.

Hooligan69
10-25-2008, 11:22 PM
Tonight's result honestly comes as no surprise. Predictable as far as I'm concerned. Typical TFC.

mighty_torontofc_2008
10-25-2008, 11:22 PM
I think Sutton needs to look at his own performance yet again...

How many times has he made mistakes that have cost us the game?? In general I've been a big supporter of his, but tonight I finally realized that the saves he makes that look tough really should be routine. He got away with a number of bad handling mistakes tonight and when he does try to punch the ball away he never gets any distance.

I say leave him unprotected for the expansion draft and send a message. I doubt Seattle will take him but if they do so be it...

Sutton was the best on the pitch tonight, he saved the score from being downright ugly.....where was our Captian tonight? was he on holiday?
leave him unprotected in the expansion draft...useless. If Seattle take him
great.

UltraSuperMegaMo
10-25-2008, 11:27 PM
Actually, the largest fee ever paid for him was £50000. But I feel like he's gotten more exposure here in the MLS than he ever did back home. Maybe it's a perception bias because I follow TFC, but I still think it's true nevertheless.

I meant 20,000 would be the max anyone would pay TFC for him. No one is going to pay TFC "cant refuse" money for Carl Robinson.

It’s hard to speak to the issue of exposure. Yes he’s a big(ish) fish in a little pond in the MLS. However, with the way football is set up in the UK (in terms of administration and scouting), it’s hard to believe that Carl Robinson is news to anyone over there.

andyc
10-25-2008, 11:28 PM
Sutton was the best on the pitch tonight, he saved the score from being downright ugly......

Don't think so... He should have saved the first goal easily and yet again didn't even get a finger on the penalty....

His great saves tend to be saves that an average goalie would make without making them look so tough. He scares me - It's either a really skin of his teeth save or it goes in.

A number of his saves tonight almost got us in shit. He either dropped the ball and picked it up or deflected a ball and got no distance and the defence saved him.

Time to call him out and send him back to Montreal

Lucky Strike
10-25-2008, 11:28 PM
I meant 20,000 would be the max anyone would pay TFC for him. No one is going to pay TFC "cant refuse" money for Carl Robinson.

It’s hard to speak to the issue of exposure. Yes he’s a big(ish) fish in a little pond in the MLS. However, with the way football is set up in the UK (in terms of administration and scouting), it’s hard to believe that Carl Robinson is news to anyone over there.

Ah, I see. Regardless, I really hope this discussion turns out to be moot. *fingers crossed*

Dirk Diggler
10-25-2008, 11:42 PM
With a season like this, there is not a single player on this roster who I would be sad to see leave in the off-season. If Mo knows whats best for the team (and himself) there will be a lot of departures. The roster needs a complete overhaul .... get a DP in here as well. Building team chemistry is important but when you don't have the right pieces to the puzzle it really is stupid to believe that the team will improve if afforded infinite amount of time.

SilverSamurai
10-25-2008, 11:45 PM

WTF? You insane? Their are good Canadian DP's. JDG... He would tear up the league.
Besides that Robert Friend since he's doing well in Bundasliga.
Damn the cap is too low!! :(

Super
10-26-2008, 12:04 AM
I'd rather get an English, French, German, Spanish or Italian star who would easily wreck this league, but still wouldn't be good enough to get called up for international duty 6 times per season. That's one of the reasons why I don't want any central Americans or Canadians brought into the team (as a DP, I mean). Our best player must be available to us ALL season.

GeorgeB
10-26-2008, 12:09 AM
highlight of the game for me was when Ruiz got subbed out for Ibby after coming in at halftime.LOL Carvers message was pretty clear.not healthy for TFC in NY but healthy a week later for guatemala WC qualifiers ? GTFO

egoodwin
10-26-2008, 12:13 AM
wtf was that.

And I ordered Bold for this game. what a waste.

I swear even Cunny is better than Ruiz. At least Cunny scored now and then, let alone had a chance at net... this fat fish never even got a good chance in how many games...

he put more effort into knocking over the gatorade than he did on the pitch in every game

Sonny Cheeba
10-26-2008, 12:18 AM
Ruiz is hilarious with that knocking over of the water cooler....... what a piece of shit.

FUCK YOU YOU PYLON!

SilverSamurai
10-26-2008, 12:24 AM
I'd rather get an English, French, German, Spanish or Italian star who would easily wreck this league, but still wouldn't be good enough to get called up for international duty 6 times per season. That's one of the reasons why I don't want any central Americans or Canadians brought into the team (as a DP, I mean). Our best player must be available to us ALL season.
I'll give you that.

wtf was that.

And I ordered Bold for this game. what a waste.

I swear even Cunny is better than Ruiz. At least Cunny scored now and then, let alone had a chance at net... this fat fish never even got a good chance in how many games...

he put more effort into knocking over the gatorade than he did on the pitch in every game
I wouldn't go that far. Ruiz atleast SEEMS to care since he was mad at himself. Cunny would be smiling and laughing and talking to the camera and in love with his whole ego saying he wants a huge goal celebration.

I hope getting rid of Ruiz doesn't come back to haunt us. That's all.

UltraSuperMegaMo
10-26-2008, 12:24 AM
I agree with egoodwin you in regards to Cunningham and Ruiz. With Cunningham it seemed to be a case of bad luck, bad timing, and bad karma. I always got the impression he cared - for example when he threw himself into the crowd only to have the goal called back for offsides. Maybe his effort got to be a little inconsistent, but I don’t think he ever gave up.

Ruiz on the other hand, he’s the only TFC player I never rooted for. Andy Welsh is a TFC legend compared to Ruiz in my eyes.

SilverSamurai
10-26-2008, 12:26 AM
Maybe I missed something, but why was Carver wearing Velez's #4?

Super
10-26-2008, 12:32 AM
LOL just checked Guatemala to see the population, and this is what it said on Wiki:

July 2008 estimate13,000,001

Fucking Ruiz is that ONE.

Blizzard
10-26-2008, 01:23 AM
highlight of the game for me was when Ruiz got subbed out for Ibby after coming in at halftime.LOL Carvers message was pretty clear.not healthy for TFC in NY but healthy a week later for guatemala WC qualifiers ? GTFO

Exactly. If Carver really was intentionally attempting to embarass Ruiz, more power to him!

He said to him, you're not fooling us for one second. We see through you!

It's sad that it had to come to this but what else could Ruiz have expected.

He screwed us!

Blizzard
10-26-2008, 01:25 AM
I'll give you that.

I wouldn't go that far. Ruiz atleast SEEMS to care since he was mad at himself. Cunny would be smiling and laughing and talking to the camera and in love with his whole ego saying he wants a huge goal celebration.

I hope getting rid of Ruiz doesn't come back to haunt us. That's all.

He wasn't mad at himself. He was mad at Carver for yanking him!

yellowfellow
10-26-2008, 03:09 AM
The guy at fault for the penalty was Marshall. He went in as if he was going to break the guy's leg and then he backed off. He didn't just let the guy go, he BACKED OFF. Harmse had no choice. I thought Harmse was the actual leader back there.

Jeffro
10-26-2008, 03:13 AM
The only thing that made me happy in that whole game was when Carver subbed off Ruiz. The guy is fucking brutal.

twistedchinaman
10-26-2008, 03:14 AM
The San Jose fan next to us: "You got The Fish?"
Us: *nods*
SJ fans: I'm so sorry to hear that.

Sums up the entire evening from Mr Ruiz.

Dear lord, please bring us less pylons and more actual people next season...I can only fork out so much each year, and I certainly don't pay to watch a shit show like tonight.

StandUpIfYouHateChelsea
10-26-2008, 03:14 AM
heloooooooo people we had to loose to secure the rank in the draft LOL

twistedchinaman
10-26-2008, 03:16 AM

That...doesn't help.

Sorry guy.

twistedchinaman
10-26-2008, 03:21 AM

For that shit cake performance, it was a fucking relief. He should've stayed on the fucking bench for all we cared. Ibby should've gotten in before Fat Sardine got in.

yellowfellow
10-26-2008, 03:25 AM

NO! TFC has San Jose's pick. If we win tonight, we would get the 2nd overall pick.

Oldtimer
10-26-2008, 05:18 AM

34 minutes! He'll be gone, and not missed.

The performance kind of summed up most TFC's away games this year. Just horrible.

Well, here's hoping we can get upgrade our players next year.

Cashcleaner
10-26-2008, 05:24 AM
Fuck Ruiz. In fact, fuck all the guys who've made it clear they don't want to put the effort in for this team. Mo should be put up to the pillory for signing these players that display zero effort. Ruiz, Samuel, Cunningham, etc. The list goes on.

Let's work on starting the younger guys with drive like Ibrahim and Barrett and giving more support to the vets like Brennan and Robbo, while we get rid of the dead weight and throw some more Canadians into the mix.

felipe
10-26-2008, 07:23 AM
Anyone else notice the only time we have a good game, dichio has a good game? I don't know why everyone is always ready to get rid of him, or put him on the bench, like it or not - as he goes - toronto goes.

that said he did have a bad performance last night, as did robbo, and frankly the entire midfield and every forward other than Barrett, (at least he put himself about and looked dangerous). Jarrod Smith has got to go - same with the other JSmith - they did nothing - at least Ibee puts himself about, even if he's not that sure where he should be going most of the time, (especially defensively), but thats okay he's just a kid.

I thought the D looked pretty good; I'm gonna miss Freeman if Mo can't convince him to ignore his pre-contract. Harmse was solid, with a quicker partner, i think he'll be a very good defender. Brennan was Brennan, always solid. Marshall didn't do a bad job either. Its hard when the ball is always in your end, i thought as a whole they dealt effectively with a very dangerous opponent.

Jettison Guevera, why can't he play like he does for honduras for TFC? Only sometimes, (rarely), great for TFC, but always great for honduras.

Yeah and I second everyone else's opinion, fuck Ruiz - i can't believe his lack of effort.

ensco
10-26-2008, 07:47 AM
We have a real identity problem on this team. We have two CM (Robbo & Guevara) that both want to run the team. Then we have two wingers who float into the middle and don't stay wide with our backs content of hoofing the ball up the field. So our wingers aren't there to get the long balls, our CM are in the same fucking position and getting in each others way, and our forwards have to track the ball all the way to the sideline leaving no one to attack the net........

So much needs to improve. But first things first, we have to recruit with intent of shaping a particular style of team and sticking to it. All we did this year and last year is recruit players to fill positions.

Boy, that is the best post I've read on here in a long time. That sums it up perfectly.

ensco
10-26-2008, 07:52 AM
Here's hoping the Galaxy win or tie today, or our top superdraft pick will slide from second to third

wzhxvy
10-26-2008, 09:07 AM
I have to disagree on Johan Smith...I do think he has a ton of potential and has shown that he can make dangerous crosses almost at will...Jarrod Smitt is a hamster...enough said.

Beach_Red
10-26-2008, 10:19 AM

This would be a great idea if we had very many options in "recruiting," but this is the MLS, teams don't recruit, they grab whatever they can because of all the restrictions on roster.

This league doesn't pay transfer fees, so we can only go after players out of contract elsewhere, rosters are so small and divided up between international, domestic, senior, development, the salary cap is so low, in our case there's the whole expansion team thing - and on and on.

When I first started following TFC I had to accept a lot of crap about the MLS and this lack of developing and recruiting was one of the toughest things.

Someday when the league is more established and the salary cap is a lot higher and maybe the schedule lines up with the rest of the soccer world we can have the luxury "to recruit with the intent of shaping a particular style of team and sticking to it," but until then this is a league of left-overs and has-beens and never-weres and as much as that drives me crazy, that's the way it is.

What we need is to find a coach who can also accept this and make it work. Yes, Robinson and Guevara both want to run the team and had the entire season to work that out and never did. It would be great of we could have just traded one of them for a striker - and I imagine the team tried to do that plenty and there were no takers (guevara, of course, wouldn't have accepted a trade, he just would have gone back to Honduras, and maybe Robinson wouldn't have accepted a trade, either). In some big money league, the team would have just let one of them go, but with talent so scarce in the MLS you just can't do that.

We all want to treat this like a "real" league, and someday we will be able to, but right now it just doesn't work like that.

ua-kozak_TFC
10-26-2008, 10:42 AM
Don't think so... He should have saved the first goal easily and yet again didn't even get a finger on the penalty....

His great saves tend to be saves that an average goalie would make without making them look so tough. He scares me - It's either a really skin of his teeth save or it goes in.

A number of his saves tonight almost got us in shit. He either dropped the ball and picked it up or deflected a ball and got no distance and the defence saved him.

Time to call him out and send him back to Montreal
Dude you really have no idea what you are talking about....
First: Penalties are for the kickers to miss... and not the goalies to let it. In other words" A penalty is virtually a goal no mater how good the goally is if the kicker doesn;t fuck up the shot it's a goal.... Also sutton guessed all the penalty shots and with his height and reach he scares many kickers. you can;t blame him for not saving a penalty... blame that one who commited it....

Second: there were like 10 shot on our goal while we had 4 shots only 2 of which were on goal.... So Sutton is THE LAST PERSON to blame about this LOss... he diffence looked lost and desorganized even if Buffon or casiillas was on net if you give the opposite team enough chances they will eventually score...

mighty_torontofc_2008
10-26-2008, 10:51 AM
Dude you really have no idea what you are talking about....
First: Penalties are for the kickers to miss... and not the goalies to let it. In other words" A penalty is virtually a goal no mater how good the goally is if the kicker doesn;t fuck up the shot it's a goal.... Also sutton guessed all the penalty shots and with his height and reach he scares many kickers. you can;t blame him for not saving a penalty... blame that one who commited it....

Second: there were like 10 shot on our goal while we had 4 shots only 2 of which were on goal.... So Sutton is THE LAST PERSON to blame about this LOss... he diffence looked lost and desorganized even if Buffon or casiillas was on net if you give the opposite team enough chances they will eventually score...

Exactly Sutton mad e a good effort, it was a well struck penalty, and with all the great svaes he made last night, the two goals that went past him we can forgive for. SJ had 17 shots according to the cbc crew last night, way too much...

Roogsy
10-26-2008, 11:17 AM
Sutts makes the saves on the difficult shots, but let's softies in from time to time. That's just him. The first goal was saveable. The PK you can't put on the keeper.

Sutts was one of few that were actually putting an effort. A lot of the guys on the pitch looked like they didn't want to risk injury and save themselves for a European season maybe? You could just tell that this being a meaninless game, there just wasn't 100% and it made me sad for the crew that went all the way to SJ to watch this debacle.

The only thing that made it easier to take was that this game didn't mean anything. But still...those guys out there showed little pride.

Except for: Harmse! One of my most disliked players, he at least showed some heart, if not for a boneheaded move that cost us a PK, I can't really blame him as he hasn't been a CB very long. If he is going to start playing that position, someone is going to have to work on him. He cost us one PK and could have cost us two if it weren't for poor refereeing.

SilverSamurai
10-26-2008, 11:23 AM
thought it was for playing badly.
Ah well...
Still would prefer him over Cunny...

Anyways trying out Ruiz wasn't all that risky. If he bombed out, it wouldn't affect the cap much, if he did well, we'd have a mini DP.
Anyways though...

Roogsy
10-26-2008, 11:27 AM
If Ruiz was mad at himself, he wouldn't have taken it out on the Gatorade.

He was pissed at being yanked. Carver has cojones. I like.

Corpand
10-26-2008, 11:31 AM
Toronto's frustration showed late in the game, when Abdus Ibrahim came on for Carlos Ruiz in the 81st minute, and the Guatemalan international vented some aggravation by tipping over a large vat of Gatorade on his way to the bench. "That's his prerogative. He's allowed that, to get upset," Carver said. "I just wish he'd have shown that much aggression on the pitch when he was playing. But no player's too big for me, and if I think somebody's not performing and doing what I want them to do, then they don't deserve to be on the pitch. And I felt that was the situation. I wanted to put the young lad on who has a bright future with the club and give him that opportunity."

Brings a tear to my eye :)

SilverSamurai
10-26-2008, 11:35 AM
If Ruiz was mad at himself, he wouldn't have taken it out on the Gatorade.

He was pissed at being yanked. Carver has cojones. I like.

Well he could've started to fight himself like Fight Club... ;)

Shakes McQueen
10-26-2008, 02:05 PM
It was a piss-poor match, but there isn't much to draw from it. Toronto knew there wasn't anything at stake, except pride, and they were likely deflated from being eliminated from playoff contention.

Plus, they weren't even playing in front of a home crowd.

So yeah - not good, but I don't know what to make of it. At least we got the exhilarating win for our last home match.

- Scott

Mrs. Workie
10-26-2008, 02:56 PM
It was a shit ending to a shit season. Nothing really more to say except:

WE DESERVE BETTER!

J .
10-26-2008, 04:16 PM
I switched off Something About Mary to watch that? wow - just because you're playing in a high school looking stadium doesn't mean you have to play like a high school team.

Lot's of great memories this year - but glad the nightmare results are now over.

Perfect last line there to summarize this season, great memories, nightmare results.

Brooker
10-27-2008, 02:06 PM
Jettison Guevera, why can't he play like he does for honduras for TFC? Only sometimes, (rarely), great for TFC, but always great for honduras.

now it's only a guess on my part because I've seen Honduras play ONCE.... but maybe the players around him are just better than what he gets here in Toronto?

the game was the most piss poor boring pile of bullshit i've ever seen. thank CHRIST i fell asleep around halftime. i most likely would have committed suicide if i had gone all the way to San Jose to watch that.