PDA

View Full Version : How do i print my tickets?

Antoshka
05-21-2008, 11:44 AM
when i go into account manager all i get is a "sell" or "forward" button, even when i clearly pressed on Print Your Tickets in the previous window... whats the deal?

werewolf
05-21-2008, 11:45 AM
forward them to your own e-mail.

mclaren
05-21-2008, 11:45 AM
when i go into account manager all i get is a "sell" or "forward" button, even when i clearly pressed on Print Your Tickets in the previous window... whats the deal?

i had the same problem last game - in the end i just emailed them to myself then printed.

Nodoubtguy
05-21-2008, 11:54 AM
according to TFC (I called to inquire once), printing tickets is no longer an option from ticketmaster.

flatpicker
05-21-2008, 12:11 PM
is that the same deal with the Canada Cup tickets?
I've paid for mine but didn't see an option to print them... or are those ones not available to print off yet?

Chewy Unikronik
05-21-2008, 01:27 PM
according to TFC (I called to inquire once), printing tickets is no longer an option from ticketmaster.

It would have been a good idea for them to let the rest of the world know aboot it!:mad:

rocker
05-21-2008, 01:27 PM
is that the same deal with the Canada Cup tickets?
I've paid for mine but didn't see an option to print them... or are those ones not available to print off yet?

they won't be ready until the exact times are set for the games I believe.

Parkdale
05-21-2008, 01:33 PM
you CAN print them. Just 'forward' them to your own email account. I've done it a number of times already. I can't say it works for the Canada Cup ones, because I haven't tried.