PDA

View Full Version : almost lost my seasons ticks anyone in the same boat.

gtaguy
10-21-2008, 07:20 PM
after talking to my supposedly account rep.. and many emails. zero replies. and no withdrawls from my credit card I got a killer letter last night telling me that my seats were released..

After literally tossing my cookies and puking up shite bulls,. today i was told that i could no longer get the seats i have had since day one of TorontoFC's inaguration..

pros .. im moving into the new supporters area.. section 127 . atleast im closer to the beer garden..
cons.. i will be leaving a great bunch of guys that i have gotten to know for the last two years. which we were all beginning to mold into a true supporter section.

this years renewal was really an iffy one..
anyone have the same problems trying to renew..

tfc_4_ever
10-21-2008, 07:24 PM
that sucks man

ilikemusic
10-21-2008, 07:26 PM
Whats the deal with 1/2 season ticket holders? I havent gotten any emails or phone calls.

Valentine
10-21-2008, 07:28 PM
after talking to my supposedly account rep.. and many emails. zero replies. and no withdrawls from my credit card I got a killer letter last night telling me that my seats were released..

After literally tossing my cookies and puking up shite bulls,. today i was told that i could no longer get the seats i have had since day one of TorontoFC's inaguration..

pros .. im moving into the new supporters area.. section 127 . atleast im closer to the beer garden..
cons.. i will be leaving a great bunch of guys that i have gotten to know for the last two years. which we were all beginning to mold into a true supporter section.

this years renewal was really an iffy one..
anyone have the same problems trying to renew..

Another member of the RED PATCH ELITE!!!

I_AM_CANADIAN
10-21-2008, 07:29 PM
127 is a good section, the NEE are there... And next year you might have the privilege of holding up king dave's 'Oh the Red Bulls are shite' banner. :D

Still, that seriously stinks, someone has clearly dropped the ball at TFC front office.

TFC Tifoso
10-21-2008, 07:32 PM

Do we have to go through this again? :rolleyes:

gtaguy
10-21-2008, 07:39 PM
127 is a good section, the NEE are there... And next year you might have the privilege of holding up king dave's 'Oh the Red Bulls are shite' banner. :D

Still, that seriously stinks, someone has clearly dropped the ball at TFC front office.

thanks dude..

for sure i won't be coming alone.. I am calling up all the guys in the area i was at to let them know we are building section 127 .. Let the games begin ..

gtaguy
10-21-2008, 07:40 PM

proud to be apart of the redpatch boys.. now i gotta pays my union dues.. :D

TheRenter
10-21-2008, 07:48 PM
sorry to hear that. what section were you in this year and last?

gtaguy
10-21-2008, 07:58 PM
sorry to hear that. what section were you in this year and last?

section 220 .. ppl in this area are good blokes...have enjoyed myself extremely and i feel a debt of gratitude to them...

mlsintoronto
10-21-2008, 09:01 PM

please pm me with your name and email - i'd like to look into this.

MisterMacphisto
10-21-2008, 09:09 PM
127 is a good section, the NEE are there...

NEE is 127.

RPPElite? :dita: :hand:

I could of moved my seats from the top of 127 to the bottom, but chose to stay on top to keep the North true North End Elite.

Welcome gtaguy to NEE country. I hope you like flags:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3024/2954790455_f6b951b180.jpg?v=0

And don't mind your view obstructed. ;)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/carm2108/DSCN0634.jpg

EvanVidinu
10-21-2008, 09:12 PM

Are you fucking kidding me right now?

127 is the section of the NORTHEND elite. Cut out this stupid ass Red Patch Elite shit right fucking now.

gtaguy
10-21-2008, 09:14 PM
NEE is 127.

RPPElite? :dita::hand:

I could of moved my seats from the top of 127 to the bottom, but chose to stay on top to keep the North true North End Elite.

Welcome gtaguy to NEE country. I hope you like flags:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3024/2954790455_f6b951b180.jpg?v=0

And don't mind your view obstructed. ;)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/carm2108/DSCN0634.jpg

you guys rule.. I am starting to think that this is going to be the section to be at in bmo... thankyou guys....

Roogsy
10-21-2008, 09:14 PM
Ok guys...if some guy wants to joke about it, that's his problem he hasn't broken any rules but it's not an RPB position. Don't start crap on this board over a joke.

JDG
10-21-2008, 09:16 PM
Are you fucking kidding me right now?

127 is the section of the NORTHEND elite. Cut out this stupid ass Red Patch Elite shit right fucking now.

How about you quit presuming that you can tell people who they are affiliated with. If they consider themselves RPB first, in spite of where they sit, that is their perogative.

If you don't like what people are saying here, go back to kickabola and talk NEE business.