PDA

View Full Version : Half Season Renewals

Sab0tage
10-21-2008, 12:59 PM
Hey guys,

I had a half season pack last year, meaning I am on the Gold waiting list. I was sent an e-mail saying that on October 17 I would be given the opportunity to either renew my package or even upgrade to full seasons if there were any left. I have tried looking in my Account Manager, but there is nothing that says anything about renewals. I haven`t even been sent another e-mail since the original one about renewals a few weeks ago. Does anyone have any idea where to go before I have to call my rep.

Thanks in advance, and sorry if this has been posted elsewhere.

olegunnar
10-21-2008, 01:04 PM
The end of the month. I think we're waiting for the FO to decide what and how they want to go forward.
You probably got this e-mail...where it says...

As a member of the Gold Waiting List, you will get the first opportunity to purchase any remaining Season Seat packages as well as partial packages late next month. Your chance to purchase will be based on when you first purchased a ticket package (inception date).

Your Toronto FC Account Number Thanks for your support this year!
We hope you’ve enjoyed the games you have attended so far at BMO Field this season and look forward to seeing you again in 2009. We want to keep you informed of the process that is in place regarding Toronto FC ticket packages for next season:

We are currently in the middle of 2009 Season Seat Holder renewals, which runs until October 3rd. Our Season Seat Holder relocation event then runs from October 15th to 17th. After that, it’s your chance.
As a member of the Gold Waiting List, you will get the first opportunity to purchase any remaining Season Seat packages as well as partial packages late next month. Your chance to purchase will be based on when you first purchased a ticket package (inception date).
Following your opportunity to purchase seats, members of the Red Waiting List will be able to pick up any remaining packages before they go on public sale.

We will provide you with more details in the next few weeks. Until then, thanks again for your continued support.
Toronto FC
// All For One

Sab0tage
10-21-2008, 01:09 PM
Yeah, I got that e-mail. I just assumed where it said "Our Season Seat Holder relocation event then runs from October 15th to 17th. After that, it’s your chance", that we would be able to purchase our packages immediately after. That's why I thought I had missed out or missed an e-mail because it's already past that date. I guess I'll wait a few more days and see what happens since it says late next month.

Thanks for the response.

ilikemusic
10-21-2008, 07:28 PM
I havent gotten that. :(

Thanks for swapping seats too Sabotage. I almost feel bad that I got those CHicago tickets and you got stuck with the likes of that San Jose game. :o

Chapman
10-21-2008, 08:08 PM
There was another thread about how the Platinum list (existing seasons holders) will have a chance at a block of tickets. As well the gold list will have a chance at a block too.
The FO still has to go through inventory of seats and their locations to go further and decide how many they will open up and how many they will keep for single game tickets, half seasons. November more info will be known.

Fernandinho
10-21-2008, 08:13 PM
What I would like to know is if, HST holders dont get full seasons, than can we keep our current half season seats...because honestly I like where I am right now in section 110 and would love full seasons their but will settle for another half pack

Cambridge_Red
10-21-2008, 08:18 PM
Yeah we're gettin the good ol shaft but really would you expect anything else?? Some Gold listers and some Platinum listers will get ST the rest will get the scraps (packages). mlsintoronto said this in thread somewhere im too lazy and too upset with this to even find it for you.

gtaguy
10-21-2008, 08:23 PM
considering that they are making large movements in the stadium .. half season.. full season..
i am sure you guys will be called the only thing in question is where will they move you.. make sure you contact your account rep and ask them..
don't do like i did and expect them to know becuase i got seriously burned expecting that i had my seats locked in.....
they have a ton of ppl that want in and the only way to know is to call up your reps and get the word straight from them..
I'm only saying this becuase if you don't call you will get screwed...

nascarguy
10-22-2008, 03:45 AM
cool good luck

Primavera
10-22-2008, 06:49 AM
What I would like to know is if, HST holders dont get full seasons, than can we keep our current half season seats...because honestly I like where I am right now in section 110 and would love full seasons their but will settle for another half pack

I asked the ticketing guy I spoke with yesterday (John, I think) and he told me that we would definitely be given the option to purchase the half-season package again if we didn't get a full ST. I didn't think to ask if the seats would be in the same location, though.

Given how MLSE/TFC appears to be honouring their claim to offer Gold List members first crack at ST after the relocation process, I wouldn't bet on this, though.

Primavera
10-22-2008, 07:10 AM
I posted this in another thread dealing with essentially the same thing. It's one thing for us to express our frustration here on the boards, but quite another thing to express it directly to TFC:

For those of you Gold Listers who are not happy with how this is playing out, I suggest emailing Haley Anso (hanso@torontofc.ca - Relations and Ticket Administration) and Anton Wimmer (awimmer@torontofc.ca - the ticketing agent to whom I was told to direct my concern) a respectful yet direct message asking them to explan the the fact that Gold Waiting List people are not in fact in line for ST as indicated in the TFC message of Sept. 17.