PDA

View Full Version : Finally a member!

Dan Kaabi
10-20-2008, 08:11 PM
hey guys

took 2 long years and im finally a member of this board... ive been trying to sign up and it never worked but finally does now... just wanted to make my first post and introduce myself... Dan Kaabi and my seats located o section 107.. well atleast were

now also i wanted to tell you guys my little run in that im still dissappointed about that happend at the last home game of the season. I was enjoying the beutiful game on saturday and just after halftime myself and my jamaican friend decided to go to the bathroom... now as we were coming back from the bathroom (this is the part were everyone is gonna think wow the newest member is a complete moron) we saw a couple of cops and we pointed towards there directions and were like BOOM BOOM... refering that there were cops there.... but we kept walking and as we went up the stairs an undercover grabs me and pulls me down and one cop threw me against thewall with my friend and started checking us but then it got real serious when the cop was being extreemly rude and calling us some bad names haha.... but at the end of the day we got kicked out of the stadium and the cop reported us to the MLSE and said that my season tickets are gonna be taken away and im gonna be "banned" from the stadium which is what really disappoints me... although i should have definetly gotten a fine but is a banning really necisary?

gmacpheetfc
10-20-2008, 08:14 PM
what did you actually do?

Marco2K
10-20-2008, 08:15 PM
Is this a joke?

Dan Kaabi
10-20-2008, 08:18 PM
dead seriious man it wasnt a joke at all... hapend right outside my section... they took down my lisence info and my tickets

Keyman
10-20-2008, 08:18 PM
I simply just do not know what to say.

Chevy
10-20-2008, 08:20 PM
It took you two years to sign up for the board? You should be banned for life for that.

Dan Kaabi
10-20-2008, 08:20 PM
to this day im still dissappointed and the officers were so rude... we waited outside the gate trying to get his badge number but the security asked us to get off the property and stuff.... and they said MLSE will contact me this week

Torcida
10-20-2008, 08:24 PM
"boom Boom"

Wtf?

Sonny Cheeba
10-20-2008, 08:27 PM
yeah so you're saying. you pointed at a cop, said "Boom Boom" or made a noise as such. and didn't expect any reaction?

Dan Kaabi
10-20-2008, 08:28 PM
welll i didnt know he was looking first but second... i wasnt expecting to get banned from the stadium

Keyman
10-20-2008, 08:30 PM
I think you're a pretty big idiot. That's what I've decided I'm going to say.
Like, at least have some common sense.

Chevy
10-20-2008, 08:32 PM
Just tell MLSE that it took you two years to sign up for an internet board. I'm sure they will let you back in, just as long as you sit in the disabled section.

Sonny Cheeba
10-20-2008, 08:34 PM
Just tell MLSE that it took you two years to sign up for an internet board. I'm sure they will let you back in, just as long as you sit in the disabled section.

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

Kevvv
10-20-2008, 08:36 PM
WTF does boom-boom mean?

Keyman
10-20-2008, 08:38 PM
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1387951/2/istockphoto_1387951_hand_gesture_46_vector.jpg

Dan Kaabi
10-20-2008, 08:38 PM

as painful that was.... it was pretty funny... but yeah i know it was definetly stupid to obviously yell boom boom to a cop... BUT SEASON TICKETS TAKEN AWAY?? AND BANNED FROM BMO?!?!... thats too much... i even told the officer i already payed for my tickets ad hes like well that sucks for you

Kickit09
10-20-2008, 08:39 PM
http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members3/175/765175/images/Shottas_slim_jmb706_front.jpg

Dan Kaabi
10-20-2008, 08:40 PM
k and to make thngs more clear.... my jamaican friend said BOBILON (cant spell it) which means police in jamaican and then we pointed at were the police were and said boom as in theyere right there

Kevvv
10-20-2008, 08:41 PM
Oh.

If you ever fly, mind what you say anywhere near the airport.

Chevy
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/EPH/7762~You-Can-t-Fix-Stupid-Posters.jpg

Sonny Cheeba
why am i still reading this?

jayeden
nascarguy has a cousin?

Raging Reggie
10-20-2008, 08:42 PM
someone took a video of this "boom boom" incident going down

NtILxBszyf8

pepher
10-20-2008, 08:42 PM
omg... speechless.

Dan Kaabi
10-20-2008, 08:44 PM
i acutally laughed really hard at that one

Cambridge_Red
10-20-2008, 08:45 PM
nascarguy has a cousin?

Nascar is far smarter than this.

Kevvv
10-20-2008, 08:50 PM
as painful that was.... it was pretty funny... but yeah i know it was definetly stupid to obviously yell boom boom to a cop... BUT SEASON TICKETS TAKEN AWAY?? AND BANNED FROM BMO?!?!... thats too much... i even told the officer i already payed for my tickets ad hes like well that sucks for you

That does sound harsh

Chevy
10-20-2008, 08:53 PM
Yeeeah! Snow, kickin' it old skool!!!

RealG-TFC
10-20-2008, 09:14 PM
Sure it was a stupid thing to do, but it by no means justifies him being banned from the stadium.

TicTacTabarnack
10-20-2008, 09:30 PM
Sure it was a stupid thing to do, but it by no means justifies him being banned from the stadium.

Cops are on edge all the time ... If someone threatens a cop even as a joke you have to take it seriously because you never know if someones packing in this city anymore. Just turn on CP24 and see how many shootings there was today.

How old are you? I can understand a kid playing cops and robbers or cowboys and Indians going "pow pow" or "boom boom", but as a grown adult in public to a cop??? This seriously has to be a joke!

Dan Kaabi
10-20-2008, 09:34 PM
Cops are on edge all the time ... If someone threatens a cop even as a joke you have to take it seriously because you never know if someones packing in this city anymore. Just turn on CP24 and see how many shootings there was today.

How old are you? I can understand a kid playing cops and robbers or cowboys and Indians going "pow pow" or "boom boom", but as a grown adult in public to a cop??? This seriously has to be a joke!

19 and i was really intoxicated too

mighty_torontofc_2008
10-20-2008, 09:37 PM
you canna do things like that to cops..like wtf?? your seasons will be put to good use im sure!! you cant yell fire in a theatre or bomb in an airport/airplane...some things are NOT funny.

zeelaw
10-20-2008, 09:40 PM
It took you two years to sign up for the board? You should be banned for life for that.
Bingo

AL-MO
10-20-2008, 10:11 PM
Aww fuck it Dan Kaabi, you were asking for this.

Let the jokes continue!

TicTacTabarnack
10-20-2008, 10:19 PM
Aww fuck it Dan Kaabi, you were asking for this.

Let the jokes continue!

LMAO!

KdotOdot
10-21-2008, 06:17 AM
First off it's BABYLON MY YOOT! Not bobilon

HAHAHAH!!

Second of all the punishment is harsh.

Third of all..............

WAAOOOH, hey, WAAOOOH, see, WAAOOOH, see, OH WELL, HEY:
Ah from mi stand up inna volcano ah from den mi bun di ganja pipe
Babylon come an tell mi dat naw right.
Mi say mi bun it an pass it on da right
Mi say dem come in and dem lookin pon di dread
Dem say"Hey natty dread locks, a where you come from? You muss have two
stick a sensi under your tam"
Mi say "No officer, LAWD, you muss be madd. Mi only smoke cigarette an
strictly shag"

O_O_O_O, see, waaooh, see, O, WELL, HEY!

Under mi sensi, mi under mi sensi. Under mi sensi, mi under mi sensi. Under
mi sensi , mi under mi sensi. Under mi sensi, mi under mi sensi. WAAAOOOH,
see, WAAOOH, oo-ooo, WAAOOH, HEY:
All over mi Babylon , dats all over mi
All over mi Babylon dats all over mi.
Dem no ramp wid me, I strictly sen-si
All over mi Babylon, it's all over mi
OH NOOO, WHAT?, OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO, see!
All over mi Babylon, it's all over mi, all over mi Babylon it's all over mi
All over mi wicked mann, it's all over mi
OH NOOOOOOO, see, WAAOOOOH,
Hey, Babylon, you no like ganja mann, but ya weed bring da foreign currency
pon di island!
To Babylon no badda charge me, SA!
To Babylon no badda charge mi, SA!
One box pon mi lip a bare blood start spit,
to Babylon no badda charge mi, SA!

Kickit09
10-21-2008, 06:52 AM
http://www.thestellarvortex.co.uk/emotes/1%20Cool/Stupid_InternetPolice.png

Bobo
10-21-2008, 07:16 AM
Some of you should really reconsider childish behaviour in this thread. The dude doesn't need to see stupid (and at this point really played out) pictures making fun of him right now. That's not what he came here for.

Wish you all the best. Not the smartest decision but not much worse than anyone else here would do after a couple brews. I got booked last week for smoking weed in my car. Stupid? Ya probably, but certain punishments aren't warranted. Luckily I didn't get one.

How many times does Informer come up on these boards? This time wasn't even me. I'm loving it.

I_AM_CANADIAN
10-21-2008, 07:27 AM
To be honest, that was a pretty stupid thing to do... ;)

But being banned for life is very, very harsh. Sounds like they completely overreacted.

Phil
10-21-2008, 07:36 AM
Well we are only hearing one side of the story here and details like "i was really intoxicated at the time" sure do complicate things.

The way I would imagine this going down is the 'boom boom' got their attention then some seriously wrong words came out directed at the police.

It may harsh to have your seasons revoked but I think something more serious happened here.

Fort York Redcoat
10-21-2008, 07:46 AM
Dan I hope you get a chance to redeem yourself and your tix but if you'd been lurking the board you'd know our group is trying to improve relations with BMO grounds authorities. Regardless of details of the real story your boom-boom was not appreciated. good luck!

I_AM_CANADIAN
10-21-2008, 08:01 AM
someone took a video of this "boom boom" incident going down

NtILxBszyf8
Classic. :D

LCB
10-21-2008, 08:01 AM
Epa! Kenny, nice to see you!

trane
10-21-2008, 08:08 AM
I was at the airport and I said that I had a bomb with me, and that I wanted to blow up some planes. Can you believe that they interogated me for a couple of hours, and did not let me on the plane. How was I to know?

[ By the way it was an overeaction, but the initial action was, there is no over way to put it ... stupid]

Keegan
10-21-2008, 08:17 AM
Wow. I don't buy that boom boom story for a second, obviously it was harsher than that. Joking about shooting cops? Glad they banned you.

Afra
10-21-2008, 10:25 AM
You could have just walked up and kicked the cop in the nuts. Saves the undercovers for important stuff like streamers and such.

I was down there with my boy last game and we went to pet the police horses at half time. Even with a 23 month old on my shoulders in our colours not many of them had a sense of humor that day. They are convinced that there would be a riot if they were not there (I heard a cop talking to a patron about it while we were there) so they are obviously of the belief that stuff will happen if they are not right on top of it. Tensions are high and anyone who hasn't noticed after two seasons has some problems.

Some people go looking for trouble. Others just beg for it.

Had you asked most people what would happen if you pulled that stuff out at BMO during a game, I bet most would tell you something pretty similar to what their reaction was.

James Oliphant
10-21-2008, 10:27 AM
Just turn on CP24 and see how many shootings there was today.

Zero. Ditto yesterday.

rocktml
10-21-2008, 10:33 AM
I want 2 mins of my life back....

Azerban
10-21-2008, 10:34 AM
this thread sure is a thread ain't it

TicTacTabarnack
10-21-2008, 10:59 AM
Zero. Ditto yesterday.

Drive-by shooting sends two young men to hospital (http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20081020/081020_shooting/20081020/?hub=CP24Home) 10/20/2008 (Sunday night "Yesterday" when I posted)
ETF swoops in for takedown after shots fired in the Entertainment District (http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20081019/081019_takedown/20081019/?hub=CP24Home) 10/20/2008 - (Saturday Night/Early Sunday morning at 3:30am)
Police hunt for suspects following Friday night shooting (http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20081017/081018_shooting/20081018/?hub=CP24Home) 10/18/2008 (Friday night)

One gun incident per day over the weekend - Friday, Saturday and Sunday ... Game was on Saturday ... They don't take this shit lightly.

MUFC_Niagara
10-21-2008, 12:01 PM
Yaaaaaa.....be thankful you weren't arrested. Basically what you guys did is a criminal offence in our criminal code. I really hope this thread wasn't started as another bash the cops piece.

Chevy
10-21-2008, 03:27 PM
^^ I think it is without a doubt a "bash the dim-witted suporter" thread. Pile on!!

Kickit09
10-21-2008, 03:42 PM
This thread is brought to you by.....

http://www.funnyphotos.net.au/images/microsoft-word-gansta-edition.jpg

Axeman
10-21-2008, 09:09 PM
Threatening to shoot a cop even by pretending isn't very funny to me, Cops have tough jobs to do and pretending to (or whatever?)shoot cops is that a joke???
Is it funny to tease cops, where would we be without them, maybe leave the TuPac CD's at home and enjoy soccer, otherwise dont go.

Dan Kaabi
10-21-2008, 09:34 PM
k firrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssst of alllllllllllllll..... Babylon means cop... and boom is reffering to there!.... it had nothing to do with shooting a cop or anything... yes they may have taken it the wron way but i was in no way trying to threaten a cop

TFC John
10-21-2008, 10:21 PM
There has to be more to this story than what you've written here. Certainly some cops over-react but on the whole they are pretty level headed people and don't behave the way you describe without a good reason. I suspect you were banned for what happened after the cops grabbed you not for the Boom Boom incident. Tell us the part of the story where you said "I'm sorry Officer, I didn't mean to threaten you. My friend and I are a little drunk and we didn't think about how our actions might appear to you." Tell me you said something like that and I might feel some sympathy for your case.

Dan Kaabi
10-21-2008, 10:55 PM
i did beg.... me and my friend said "we are sorry it was just a dumb imature and childish gesture" and the officer just said "your not sorry at all cuz if you were sorry you wouldnt do it" and then he went on in asking how do you like me now? and i said "your treating us fairly i guess cuz we were being hooligans" and i did cope with him completely and thats why when we left one of them said thank you because we were cooperating

GeorgeB
10-21-2008, 11:00 PM
someone should change this thread title to "FINALLY A REGISTERED USER".
whats up with all the idiots signing up to message boards telling everyone their problems or complaining about something.do you think anyone gives a fuck ? do you think anyone here would back you or help you out ? seriously if i was a cop i would take you to a back room and slap you silly for being a fuckin idiot,something your parents should have done long time ago.

nascarguy
10-22-2008, 03:33 AM
oh look a there dumb post on this form looking like the post count is going to go up again mods why i have to keep bump this shit..!!! just lock the post