View Full Version : Ricketts on Hardcore Radio

Big Bruva
10-14-2008, 11:45 AM
http://hardcoresportsradio.com/ListenNow.aspx

Ricketts on The Score Hardcore Radio

Kevvv
10-14-2008, 11:56 AM
Tuned in.

So he's going to stay here in the off season? Good on him. Buy a set of winter tires.

Roogsy
10-14-2008, 12:15 PM
Hahaha...bad idea. Unless he's experienced a Canadian winter...I guarantee Ricketts will be vacationining "elsewhere" at some point before the winter is done. But good on him for at least thinking about it.

Big Bruva
10-14-2008, 12:17 PM
Hahaha...bad idea. Unless he's experienced a Canadian winter...I guarantee Ricketts will be vacationining "elsewhere" at some point before the winter is done. But good on him for at least thinking about it.

He will go home for at least one or two weeks and then back here. I think Puma/Ricketts will be doing a few camps along with some other charity work.

SLBuu
10-14-2008, 02:59 PM
if he goes somewhere warm..... having give me a ring will ya? lol

rocker
10-14-2008, 03:23 PM
if i had ricketts' money I'd definitely not be in Toronto for December and January!!!

Roogsy
10-14-2008, 03:25 PM
Especially when you aren't working!

Ibiza...here I'd come!

Shakes McQueen
10-14-2008, 03:44 PM
I listened to the whole segment. Good to hear he is committed to the city, and wants to stay here.

I would like Ricketts to become a franchise player. I think his impact will be far greater next season, if we can get a DP striker in.

Likable guy, good talent, positive influence on the locker room, and he loves the city. I'm with Carver - we would be a better side with 11 Rohan Ricketts on the pitch.

- Scott

jloome
10-14-2008, 04:06 PM
http://hardcoresportsradio.com/

It's on the front page. The link above takes you to the livestream instead.

andyc
10-14-2008, 06:55 PM
Classy guy!

GIZ GUNNER KR
10-14-2008, 08:34 PM
i wish when he and robert came to toronto i would have got ricketts on the back of my jersey not robert...

Axeman
10-14-2008, 08:49 PM
All that being said I hate Hardcore Radio, because they swear that means they know what their talking about? It's shite!
Nice to see them put a TFC man on their show though. More than I could say for TSN.

poppamidnight
10-14-2008, 09:34 PM
if i had ricketts' money I'd definitely not be in Toronto for December and January!!!

200 g's man,

dont get ahead of yourself,

Nowadays thats LESS THAN half the minimum salary in the NHL.... (the lowest of the big 4 leagues)

since i know a great deal of you unfortunate souls happen to be leaf (aka fuck-up) fans let me put it in perspective (Go Canucks Go):

John Mitchell, a 23 year old whose proven nothing...
he can buy himself 2 rohan ricketts,
THEN pick himself up a brand new Audi TT

Big Bruva
10-15-2008, 09:37 PM
200 g's man,

dont get ahead of yourself,

Nowadays thats LESS THAN half the minimum salary in the NHL.... (the lowest of the big 4 leagues)

since i know a great deal of you unfortunate souls happen to be leaf (aka fuck-up) fans let me put it in perspective (Go Canucks Go):

John Mitchell, a 23 year old whose proven nothing...
he can buy himself 2 rohan ricketts,
THEN pick himself up a brand new Audi TT

lol this guy is funny.

I heard Ro got some nice coin at Spurs (Premier League)