PDA

View Full Version : TFC Connected Matchday Chat

ben_vw
10-11-2008, 10:18 AM
Hey guys,

I'm trying something new for my blog (http://www.tfcconnected.com) tonight. I know a couple of us went down to Dallas for the weekend, but for those of us who didn't, I thought I'd give us a place for a live chat during the match.

I bet a lot of you are planning to head out to Shoeless Joe's, but for those of you who aren't, please stop by and check it out.

Tonight is a test-run. If it is a success, I'll provide it for every away match.

I know we have our matchday threads here - but I thought it might be nice for a more instantaneous way of discussing the match.

Please let me know what you think. Again, if it is a hit, I'll keep doing it.

Thanks,

Ben // www.tfcconnected.com (http://www.tfcconnected.com)

Draracle
10-11-2008, 10:54 AM
Great idea! Too bad it is a holiday weekend, so don't take these numbers too seriously (if they are low). I am pretty sure I will miss the live feed of the match because of family stuff.

If it works out, one step further would be a Ventrilo server.

ben_vw
10-11-2008, 10:56 AM
Great idea! Too bad it is a holiday weekend, so don't take these numbers too seriously (if they are low). I am pretty sure I will miss the live feed of the match because of family stuff.

If it works out, one step further would be a Ventrilo server.

Thanks for the tip.

And you're right about the numbers. I think I'll run one for our match against San Jose as well then.

ben_vw
10-11-2008, 12:05 PM
Alright. I think everything is good to go. See you all in 7 hours!

nascarguy
10-11-2008, 02:04 PM
gotfc.com will have one for both canada and tfc

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
10-11-2008, 02:28 PM
I've had a live chat set up for Tfc games in the past and canada's last game vs Mexico....it went well.. GL!

ben_vw
10-11-2008, 06:26 PM
I've had a live chat set up for Tfc games in the past and canada's last game vs Mexico....it went well.. GL!

Thanks.

Remember to stop by if you want.

www.tfcconnected.com

TheRenter
10-11-2008, 07:13 PM
this is really great, thank you as i will look to do my part, have a blast and safe trip

let's go Toronto!!!!!!