PDA

View Full Version : Imagine if...

T_Mizz
05-20-2008, 05:27 PM
This thread is real simple post what the one thing is that you've been dreaming about. Whatever TFC/MLS/CMNT related item is constantly the subject of your wetdreams.

Naturally I'll start off by saying: Imagine if we had a DP striker equal to or better than Juan Pablo Angel, Altawhore or Emilio
I have to put a new pair of pants on and clean my ceiling but i'll be back.

sully
05-20-2008, 05:52 PM
I'll settle for beating DC 17-0 tomorrow...and making news around the world for inflicting the heaviest defeat on a team in modern football history...a defeat that utterly destroys any semblance of morale left in that team for years to come...and makes them the laughing stock of the football world.. (am I mean-spirited?)

Daveisonfire
05-20-2008, 05:54 PM
WC 2010 Final.

Canada vs. The Netherlands

Canada wins 3-2

Julian De Guzman with the winner:D

King Jeff
05-20-2008, 06:11 PM
I'd settle for a group stage game in the 2010 World Cup.

ensco
05-20-2008, 06:16 PM
WC 2010 Final.

Canada vs. The Netherlands

Canada wins 3-2

Julian De Guzman with the winner:D

What, no own goal by Jonathan?;)

flatpicker
05-20-2008, 06:22 PM
Imagine if...
The Large Hadron Collider at CERN manages to smash protons together thus creating miniature black holes with a mass several thousands times that of a proton. Now imagine if those tiny black holes, that provide evidence of extra dimensions, somehow manage to get out of control and completely swallow the earth. There wouldn't even be enough time to say "oops". It could happen this summer! Yay!
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BXzugu39pKM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BXzugu39pKM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Imagine if...
:)

flatpicker
05-20-2008, 06:24 PM
oh... sorry... this was supposed to be futball related right?

SilverSamurai
05-20-2008, 06:26 PM
Canada qualifying for the 2010 WC at BMO (which would be followed by a pitch invasion)
Sutton scoring a goal (you know the place would go nuts)
TFC winning the MLS Cup at BMO aka home turf and once again the place going bananas.

ensco
05-20-2008, 07:33 PM
Imagine if...
The Large Hadron Collider at CERN manages to smash protons together thus creating miniature black holes with a mass several thousands times that of a proton. Now imagine if those tiny black holes, that provide evidence of extra dimensions, somehow manage to get out of control and completely swallow the earth. There wouldn't even be enough time to say "oops". It could happen this summer! Yay!

Imagine if...
:)

Man, give me a piece of that cake you're eating!:p

Nerepis
05-20-2008, 07:43 PM
Imagine if...

All the supporters groups and fans at BMO field could sing one song together, at the same time on the same tempo...

flatpicker
05-20-2008, 07:45 PM
Imagine if...

All the supporters groups and fans at BMO field could sing one song together, at the same time on the same tempo...

never happen....

:hide:

Nerepis
05-20-2008, 07:48 PM
never happen....

:hide:

I can dream can't I :wink:, it's not like I'm asking for world peace.

RealG-TFC
05-20-2008, 08:01 PM
Where is the MLS Cup this year anyways?

RealG-TFC
05-20-2008, 08:03 PM
Oh it's in LA.

In that case my dream for this year is that the Galaxy make it all the way to the final with TFC and it gets a bunch of media attention and we beat them 3-2..

tfc_4_ever
05-20-2008, 08:16 PM
Oh it's in LA.

In that case my dream for this year is that the Galaxy make it all the way to the final with TFC and it gets a bunch of media attention and we beat them 3-2..

My dream come true

T_Mizz
05-20-2008, 08:31 PM
Imagine if...

See you have the true spirit of this thread, things that will never happen but would be amazing if it did. :D

T_Mizz
05-20-2008, 08:32 PM
Canada qualifying for the 2010 WC at BMO (which would be followed by a pitch invasion)
Sutton scoring a goal (you know the place would go nuts)
TFC winning the MLS Cup at BMO aka home turf and once again the place going bananas.
MLS cup is here next year tho isn't it?
That would be huge for Canadian soccer if TFC was in the MLS Cup and Canada made the WC in the same stadium in the same year? 2 Pitch Invasions and possible rioting. The mark of a true footballing nation

noochie
05-20-2008, 11:20 PM
I can dream can't I :wink:, it's not like I'm asking for world peace.

Maybe we could start with the national anthem :canada:

SilverSamurai
05-21-2008, 06:53 AM
:D:pbjtime::jaw::party::grouphug::cheers: <party on pitch!
MLS cup is here next year tho isn't it?
That would be huge for Canadian soccer if TFC was in the MLS Cup and Canada made the WC in the same stadium in the same year? 2 Pitch Invasions and possible rioting. The mark of a true footballing nation