PDA

View Full Version : Columbus found their own Parkdale

Sonny Cheeba
10-07-2008, 08:29 PM
sorry for the comparison Parky, but i just had to.

good vid, full of shite though.

found it on MLS Rumors

Rxc4aGZFz6U

Oblio2
10-07-2008, 08:30 PM
There is only ONE Parkdale....
F them! :)

Sonny Cheeba
10-07-2008, 08:31 PM
if parkdale gets offended. i'll just have to rub his shoulders.

zeelaw
10-08-2008, 12:33 AM
Rxc4aGZFz6U

1:45

:canada:

RicoSuave44
10-08-2008, 12:38 AM
Wow most of that was super lame. I will say however I'm happy that Columbus fans have upped their game. I guess our visits their have showed them how to properly support a football team.

SilverSamurai
10-08-2008, 12:59 AM
I dont know if I should cry or laugh...
I think I am going to have nightmares though now...

flatpicker
10-08-2008, 08:20 AM
I have to ask...

Are they doing everything we do, or are we doing everything they do (but better)?

Either way... we need some new songs that are all our own!

Technorgasm
10-08-2008, 08:49 AM
I have to ask...

Are they doing everything we do, or are we doing everything they do (but better)?

UMmmm ya. . . . Like. . .did we get TOTALLY ripped off? or?

At the meeting on Novemeber first and forever after. . . New chants needed! Flush, where are ya?

I will be paying a LOT more attention to the songs/chants/banner thread from now on.

CREW = WEAK ass! but we brought it on, WE INSPIRE THE MLS! I hope we meet again for game one. . good for them for raising there game.. . shame their club is getting the results to go with it

trane
10-08-2008, 09:27 AM
There is only one Parkdale.

Yeah, are they going to start singing Dichio at the 24 minute as well. Only it should be in minute one, for Hejduk for that is when he starts being the cunt that he is, the long haired wanker.

billyfly
10-08-2008, 09:35 AM
I have to ask...

Did someone just colour our red shirts for yellow and black for this video. That looked alot like us.

Just like Flatpicker says - Did we copy them or vice versa (??)

flatpicker
10-08-2008, 10:10 AM
^ I should clarify my question...

I know that neither of us supporters groups came up with those songs originally.
It was more a question of who copied them first...

but my comment about us needing some new songs stands!
Next year must be different... exciting and new!

Roogsy
10-08-2008, 10:13 AM
I have to ask...

QFFT!

Gobi
10-08-2008, 10:20 AM
Last year they had nothing. No chants, no verbal support, no jumping, nothing.
Maybe a little "U.S.A! U.S.A!" every now and then but that's it.

They copied US. We should be flattered.

gmacpheetfc
10-08-2008, 10:29 AM
OH your SUPPORT IS FCKING SHIT

Canadian Blue
10-08-2008, 10:33 AM
We may be doing the same chants but they do deserve a little credit because as Gobi said they have made leaps and bounds in regards to the support they have had in previous seasons. And I have to say all supporters groups together in one area is great. It goes to further the point that we need the entire southend full of supporters that want to chant/cheer/bounce and go mental when needed. Hopefully one day this is reality and if the ever puts seats in the north the NEE can expand and take over that end. Two field ends full of supporter proper would be boss!!!

Daveisonfire
10-08-2008, 12:42 PM
OH MY 1:45...He did NOT just say that

AL-MO
10-08-2008, 12:54 PM
I have to ask...

I couldn't help but think this while watching that video.

On the flip side as Gobi/CB said it is good that they are getting better more vocal support.

Brooker
10-08-2008, 03:58 PM
why teams constantly defend their shit support by only showing games where Beckham is in town is annoying.

shit club no fans

Rudi
10-08-2008, 04:09 PM
OH MY 1:45...He did NOT just say that
You're right.

He actually meant to say, "the closest thing you'll get to a European atmosphere in MLS is when you attend a Columbus Crew game when TFC is visiting."

Fucking bunch of bandwagoning cunts. Now that they're team is winning some games, all of a sudden they have 'support', and still crap support at that.

Sure, the 'Nordecke' is great for them and improving, but for him to say such utter ttripe with a straight face is beyond laughable. Then again, he's a leader of a group named after the fucking Green Street Hooligans, so he's obviously used to not taking himself too seriously.

Good work, Columbus. But you have a LONG way to go before you even come close to DC, Chicago, Houston and Toronto in terms of game day atmosphere and presence.

Roogsy
10-08-2008, 04:11 PM
^ Which makes me wonder what it's going to be like for us when Toronto is kicking ass?

Holy crap...

zeelaw
10-08-2008, 06:40 PM
Where were all these shit heads last season?

James Oliphant
10-08-2008, 08:34 PM
Who the fuck drinks Corona LIGHT? Why are you even drinking beer at all?!?

Yes, that's all I took from that video.

kodiakTFC
10-09-2008, 03:03 AM
good for them, i was impressed with the size of them. Now if they can just expand their size, they'd be great.

Cashcleaner
10-09-2008, 03:09 AM
Wow.

So these guys basically all start supporting their team when it's at the top of the table and they think they've got a European atmosphere? And to top it all off, they've ripped-off a couple chants made up by us here in Toronto.

Way to go, Columbus fans. You've just proved you're the biggest bunch of unoriginal bandwagon jumpers this league has to offer.

Yohan
10-09-2008, 04:10 AM
Wow.

So these guys basically all start supporting their team when it's at the top of the table and they think they've got a European atmosphere? And to top it all off, they've ripped-off a couple chants made up by us here in Toronto.

Way to go, Columbus fans. You've just proved you're the biggest bunch of unoriginal bandwagon jumpers this league has to offer.
lol. so true. closest thing to European atmosphere? I almost threw up a little.
funny how that footage showed a game vs Galaxy. and that overview shot still showed empty seats. lol. nice try to putting a slant though

then again, there really isn't creativity with chants anymore. everyone copies each other

king dave
10-09-2008, 11:23 AM
Wow.

Agreed, but one word sums it up even better.
Can you guess what that word is?
Winner gets a pint on KD next time we meet.
KD.

tfc_4_ever
10-09-2008, 11:38 AM
wow... thats all i got to say...

I cant believe how similar we are to them...

Parkdale
10-09-2008, 11:39 AM
what can I say?

granted it looks more like their video is a rip of TFC-TV. I try to keep at least an AA 14+ rating.

Super
10-09-2008, 11:39 AM
I didn't hear a single song in that video that was created by TFC supporters. They're all songs we've copied from somewhere else. Like Flatpicker said, we need to come up with our own songs. I think it's great that Columbus is enjoying better support now. I've made 3 trips to Columbus, and their support was always shit. Now it's much better. It's good for the league. We WANT this stuff -- makes for more fun away games when we don't actually take over the whole stadium with 25 people ;) Let them enjoy the moment in the spotlight. We've been there!

t.o_moose
10-09-2008, 01:12 PM
care when you're winning
you only care when you're winning
caaaaaare when you're wiinnnnnniinnng
you only care when you're winning

:D

wait until they're mid table again. That support will disappear like toilet paper at a Taco Bell

canadian_bhoy
10-09-2008, 01:15 PM
Agreed, but one word sums it up even better.
Can you guess what that word is?
Winner gets a pint on KD next time we meet.
KD.

Homeless? :eek:

Cambridge_Red
10-09-2008, 01:25 PM
C OH EM UH... 'ow do you spell it agen???

Guess they couldn't rip that one off :D

Keystone FC
10-11-2008, 05:15 AM
And I STILL get funny looks from supporters in Toronto when I tell them I live in Ohio and support TFC. This video pretty much puts the final nail in the coffin on why I can, and will, never be a Crew supporter.
Bunch of bandwagon jumpers that will disappear as soon as the club starts losing. Like Gobi said, last year they were nothing. No atmosphere, no members, no constant supporters group (V Army and Legion 04 were the originals and now are all but gone). I'll go one further than Gobi...until they put in the stage the Crew Union and the HSH were infighting on WHERE TO SIT during games. Now, you tell me, how could I be apart of something like that.