PDA

View Full Version : NYRB... a bunch of dirty p.....

pepher
10-04-2008, 08:38 PM
where do they get these clowns and what makes them think it's ok to act like this? pushing, kicking, stepping on, elbowing, taunting... absolutely disgusting. and this parke clown... stepping on Robinson is one thing then he gives Ibrahim a two handed shove from behind!? unbelievable... They have a talented player like Angel and the entire team thinks they'll win the game by acting like a bunch of out of control children with temper tantrums rather than feeding this guy...

Ageroo
10-04-2008, 08:40 PM
every game we have played against them has been a physical affair...this is going to be a great match up every time the 2 meet........you could really sense some hate between these teams!

Laurignano
10-04-2008, 08:42 PM
lol i love it to be honest. makes me feel so much better when i see a 3-1 score line

kuku
10-04-2008, 08:44 PM
Someone threw a beer bottle at Guevara in the first half. The league should investigate these hooligans.

Mikey
10-04-2008, 08:44 PM
what with the punch up in the tunnel at BMO last season, NY would seem to ne the real rivalry as far as the players as concerned. Way more than the manufactured one with the K K Krew.

pepher
10-04-2008, 08:45 PM
don't get me wrong, i too am very pleased with the score. couldn't have happened to a nicer team against a more deserving one.

Laurignano
10-04-2008, 09:01 PM
Someone threw a beer bottle at Guevara in the first half. The league should investigate these hooligans.

Lol are u kidding me? Our stadium would have so many bans, so would our fans. We throw beer at players all the time.

cmonyoureds
10-04-2008, 09:03 PM
yeah, they got one of those plastic bottle look a like beers out on the field. guy got way more distance than the idiots with the plastic cups at BMO....