PDA

View Full Version : season ticket prices?

kodiakTFC
10-03-2008, 11:11 PM
Do the season ticket prices still reflect the old ones? If so could you perhaps give me the updated cost. I am on the Gold waiting list and am trying to figure out how much I will be spending if I get my hands on some tickets.

http://web.mlsnet.com/t280/imgs/stadium/seating_map.gif

TFC John
10-04-2008, 08:05 AM
http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/picture.php?albumid=167&pictureid=876

denime
10-04-2008, 08:10 AM
I am on the Gold waiting list and am trying to figure out how much I will be spending if I get my hands on some tickets.

One is for sure,you are very optimistic person if you think Gold list will get you ST before stadium expansion.
Anyway,good luck to you,I rather see supporters getting ST than casuals.:canada:

SteeltownBhoy
10-04-2008, 09:11 AM
One is for sure,you are very optimistic person if you think Gold list will get you ST before stadium expansion.
Anyway,good luck to you,I rather see supporters getting ST than casuals.:canada:

Why is he optimistic with just a 90% renewal rate?

My friend who has 16 season tickets with 4 in the prawn sandwich section
has had 4 calls from his rep. He was actually begging him to renew.

He even offered him a preferential spot in the relocation process. Thats what thousands of dollars in season tickets get ya.

Sort of restores my faith in Capitalism.

Also this rep told my friend that the waiting lists are a joke. They are manipulated any way MLSE wants to. Has anyone seen these lists published
anywhere? Are they updated?

Gold waiting list is right. If you have the gold you move up the list.:eek:

rocker
10-04-2008, 09:15 AM
Also this rep told my friend that the waiting lists are a joke. They are manipulated any way MLSE wants to. Has anyone seen these lists published

the waiting lists are not a joke. I went from a half season pack (2007) to being a season ticket holder (2008) thanks to the waiting list I was on.

they were really good about it. i didn't have to bribe anyone either :)

when I was signing up be a STH, I was able to get my tickets 10 rows from the field on the west side too... No bribes! :)

denime
10-04-2008, 02:01 PM

Because Platinum list have first dip for ST,and than Golden boys list. ;)

mlsintoronto
10-04-2008, 03:32 PM

My friend who has 16 season tickets with 4 in the prawn sandwich section
has had 4 calls from his rep. He was actually begging him to renew.

He even offered him a preferential spot in the relocation process. Thats what thousands of dollars in season tickets get ya.

Sort of restores my faith in Capitalism.

Gold waiting list is right. If you have the gold you move up the list.:eek:

I'd like to know your "friend's" name ...this stuff isn't true. Please PM me.

Roogsy
10-04-2008, 03:34 PM
Examination of the posts by STB has me convinced he isn't exactly stable.

Toronto Ruffrider
10-04-2008, 03:38 PM
I'm high up on the Gold list (as far as I know), but I'm not holding my breath regarding season tickets for next season. One factor that worked in favour of those on the Gold list last year was that the season ticket base was expanded from 14,000 to 16,000 tickets. Those extra 2,000 seats available really put a dent into the Gold waiting list. Unless there is another increase in the number of season seats, I suspect the bulk of tickets that weren't renewed will be picked up by existing subscribers.

bignickel
10-04-2008, 03:49 PM
I'd like to know your "friend's" name ...this stuff isn't true. Please PM me.

nice, called out by paul, let's hear it steeltown. my experience has been great. i call my rep john driscoll at any time and he is right there helping me out even at the very very last minute. these guys are straight up and earn their keep. great experience so far!