PDA

View Full Version : FYI for season ticket renewal online

Killjoy
10-03-2008, 09:04 AM
Just thought I'd let others know about a slight problem they may encounter while trying to renew their season tickets via Account Manager.

I attempted to process my renewal last night online but because my VISA card has an expiry date of October 2008 it was flagged as invalid. The card is good until the end of October but it seems that the software sees it as already expired because we are already in October. I called my rep this morning and she processed my order on the card without a problem.

Just thought I'd give a heads-up to anyone out there who may be trying to renew online with a credit card with an October 2008 expiry date.

KJ

Boris
10-03-2008, 09:05 AM
ha...some programmer screwed uppppp :D

jaahuuu
10-03-2008, 02:37 PM
Just thought I'd let others know about a slight problem they may encounter while trying to renew their season tickets via Account Manager.

I attempted to process my renewal last night online but because my VISA card has an expiry date of October 2008 it was flagged as invalid. The card is good until the end of October but it seems that the software sees it as already expired because we are already in October. I called my rep this morning and she processed my order on the card without a problem.

Just thought I'd give a heads-up to anyone out there who may be trying to renew online with a credit card with an October 2008 expiry date.

KJ
I'd call your bank, usually they send out the new cards 2-3 months before the old one expires.

ha...some programmer screwed uppppp :DOr it could be to prevent an attempted automatic charge to an expired card for the Nov and Dec payments.