Mojo Unplugged Ep. 14
http://www.goltv.ca/images/video/mojo_unplugged.jpg

http://www.goltv.ca/video/?channel=10

rocker
10-02-2008, 11:11 PM
i want to see a nascarguy TV show.

arsenal
10-02-2008, 11:24 PM
Mojo: "Next year we have 3 - 1st round draft picks and just under $1 mill to spend ... we are in a healthy situation .... if we need to add a DP we can" ....

Didn't Carver just get done staking his job on having DP next year?

S_D
10-03-2008, 12:31 AM
Yep.

And as i said then, Carver has no say in the matter. He gets to play the players he is given. Although I guess if Ruiz is kept we will have a grandfathered DP guy Carver will have spoken the truth.

But I do wonder what just under a million to spend means. We have 500K from Edu, and I assume we will miss the playoff so there is another major allocation (250K ish?) so there is 750 K.... where is the other 250K coming from? TFC must be pretty close to the cap as it is unless there is unused allocation money from this year.

rocker
10-03-2008, 09:39 AM
Yep.

But I do wonder what just under a million to spend means. We have 500K from Edu, and I assume we will miss the playoff so there is another major allocation (250K ish?) so there is 750 K.... where is the other 250K coming from? TFC must be pretty close to the cap as it is unless there is unused allocation money from this year.

didn't they get some $$$ from San Jose for O'Brien?

S_D
10-03-2008, 10:08 AM
didn't they get some $$$ from San Jose for O'Brien?

Yes a major allocation. I thought they used some of that up this season since we were over the cap, and sent a some "salary considerations" to LA for Ruiz. Unless TFC didn't use all of the allocation cash from finishing last last season. I guess we will have to wait and see the next players union salary release to get a better idea.

Actually come to think of it, wasn't Mo saying that he had a almost a million prior to this season? I know there were a few players released and such