PDA

View Full Version : TFC Mascot?

netsan
10-01-2008, 12:28 AM
Is it about time to get a TFC Mascot? If so, what would it be?

How about "Loonie the Loon"?

Before you shoot me for that suggestion, here's Arsenal's...

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=845

Are we paralyzed with fear?

Azerban
10-01-2008, 12:36 AM
it's bitchy close this thread

netsan
10-01-2008, 12:43 AM
it's bitchy close this thread

Do you want to have someone dressed up like Bitchy on the sidelines?

Leave this thread open.. let's hear what others have to say... This is not an Autocracy.

Azerban
10-01-2008, 12:54 AM
no i speak for literally every person on this website, including you, when i say no one wants to see someone dressed up in an anthropomorphic animal costume parading around bmo

i have this power, it is called common sense and good taste

Jeff s
10-01-2008, 12:57 AM
Never would I wanna see that crap.

netsan
10-01-2008, 01:02 AM
no i speak for literally every person on this website, including you, when i say no one wants to see someone dressed up in an anthropomorphic animal costume parading around bmo

i have this power, it is called common sense and good taste

It's one thing to say that. It's another thing to say "Close this thread".... You can voice your opinion and I can agree or disagree. Just because you're probably right doesn't mean that we have to resort to cutting of discussion...

Looking at Arsenal they seem to be able to have fun with it. They are not "freaked out" by it... They are obviously self actualized when it comes to these things....

I'm flexible. I can have fun with it so long as we don't take it seriously. What ever happened to having FUN?

We had Tony the Tiger at the last game. Shouldn't we have someone better than that?

Azerban
10-01-2008, 01:15 AM
http://www2.bmo.com/bmo/files/images/4/1/BMO-2.jpg

this

this is what your precious thread is about

look upon this, and despair

netsan
10-01-2008, 08:10 AM
In a season like ours, it would be nice to take a humour break like this.... Do you have kids? They would enjoy hamming it up with the Mascot at BMO. Don't look at the world through only 1 pair of glasses.

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=846

justin
10-01-2008, 08:13 AM
the only mascot i would ever want to see, would be a giant beer cup, with beer in it, that only sits right in front of me during game time. everything else can keel over and die.

Carts
10-01-2008, 08:14 AM
If we ever have a mascot, we should agree to rush the pitch, tear it apart, and leave the garbage behind for the cleaning crew...

NO MASCOT!

Bitchy does her job up there keeping the seagulls away - that's enough...

Carts...

Boris
10-01-2008, 08:22 AM
wow...feels like 'off season' season

gmacpheetfc
10-01-2008, 08:22 AM
http://www.sports-mascots.co.uk/

You guys clearly aren't the ones MLSE would try and target with a mascot and I doubt what'd ever it'd be would parade through the sound end? It's for the kids the next generation of TFC fans and south enders so maybe its not such a bad idea. I mean if every fucking Premiership team has one....

Parkdale
10-01-2008, 08:30 AM
will this mascot accompany the cheerleaders on to the pitch with a t-shirt cannon?

:rolleyes5:

canadian_bhoy
10-01-2008, 08:32 AM
The day that TFC comes out with an official mascot is the day we find out that everything they told us in the beginning about a traditional style club and authentic football environment was a complete lie.

I hope that day never comes.

Carts
10-01-2008, 08:34 AM
...I doubt what'd ever it'd be would parade through the sound end?...

If we thought there was a lot of beers tossed during the Columbus game, parade this useless thing by the south end and HEADS UP!

Carts...

SilverSamurai
10-01-2008, 08:41 AM
No mascot!
Next we'll be given thundersticks and told when to chant "defence" and that we have to sit and can only clap.
No... no mascot... a mascot would be the beginning of the end...
If anything... Bitchy is the mascot or the squirrel...

Parkdale
10-01-2008, 08:43 AM
The day that TFC comes out with an official mascot is the day we find out that everything they told us in the beginning about a traditional style club and authentic football environment was a complete lie.

I hope that day never comes.

I totally agree that mascots are shit, but to say they don't exist in a 'traditonal style club' is totally incorrect.

allow me to present some 'traditional' club mascots:

West Ham Utd's
Herbie the Hammer

http://static.flickr.com/63/228936250_4baa58b0e1_o.jpg

Newcastle Utd's
Monty Magpie

http://static.flickr.com/66/228936668_b83ff94bba_o.jpg

ManYoo's
Fred the Red

http://static.flickr.com/70/228935871_5224a349a3_o.jpg

Aston Villa's
Hercules Lion

http://static.flickr.com/64/228935868_db8e1add38_o.jpg

and the best (worst) of them all.....

Sheffield United's
Captain Blade

http://static.flickr.com/96/228935874_041423435d_o.jpg

canadian_bhoy
10-01-2008, 08:50 AM
I totally agree that mascots are shit, but to say they don't exist in a 'traditonal style club' is totally incorrect.

I didn't say they don't exist in "traditional Style Clubs" - but the existence of these mascots in 'traditional style clubs' has only occured since the mid 1990's.

Precicely the time when real fans started getting pushed away from the game by high ticket prices and corporate style marketing turned ordinary clubs in international juggernaughts. People forget that the "EPL" has only been around for what - 11 or 12 years?

If we want to emulate the current Man Utd or Arsenal, we might as well just emulate the NFL or the Leafs because that's where these big clubs have gone. A friend of my cousin had her camera confiscated at Celtic Park last week because she took a picture of the players coming off the pitch.

We don't want that - and we were told/sold a product that specifically wanted to be different than that.

Ask most people in the UK if they had more fun at a match in the 70's or if they would prefer the atmosphere of today. I have a good idea of what they'd say.

Gobi
10-01-2008, 08:51 AM
Over my dead body.

netsan
10-01-2008, 09:03 AM
Mascots should be campy. That's the point. It's got to be tongue in cheek. It can't replicate the Supporters. It should be a pawn in the Supporters Arsenal.

No way would I want to use the Mascot like the Raptors where it's Centre Stage. Nor would I want it to be leading the cheers. There should never be anything SCRIPTED! It should just simply behave like an "Over-the-Top, High Energy and Emotional Fan!"

canadian_bhoy
10-01-2008, 09:04 AM
Mascots should be campy. That's the point. It's got to be tongue in cheek. It can't replicate the Supporters. It should be a pawn in the Supporters Arsenal.

No way would I want to use the Mascot like the Raptors where it's Centre Stage. Nor would I want it to be leading the cheers. There should never be anything SCRIPTED! It should just simply behave like an "Over-the-Top, High Energy and Emotional Fan!"

Then we've already got our mascot then. In fact - we've got a few thousand of them.

Parkdale
10-01-2008, 09:08 AM
I didn't say they don't exist in "traditional Style Clubs" - but the existence of these mascots in 'traditional style clubs' has only occured since the mid 1990's.

oh I see..... you want TFC to exist in a 1970's timewarp?

admit it - you got proven wrong.
'Traditional style clubs' are using mascots, even if it 's a shitty thing to do.

here, hate on this one:
http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/3c/a8/0,,5%7E3582012,00.jpg

Parkdale
10-01-2008, 09:12 AM
oh... here's another one. 'Hoopy' the mascot

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/1/126608824_3f62727dba.jpg

Lots of modern clubs (with traditional roots) use mascots.

Does a traditional style club and authentic football environment mean the players have to wear short shorts and use a brown leather ball?

netsan
10-01-2008, 09:15 AM
Then we've already got our mascot then. In fact - we've got a few thousand of them.

Precisely! I think FLUSH is the best we have! We can just kick it up a notch..

rocker
10-01-2008, 09:19 AM
our mascot is a cup of beer.

Fort York Redcoat
10-01-2008, 09:23 AM
holy crap. I'm astounded anyone would WANT a mascot. Colour me shocked, apalled and disgusted.

Parkdale
10-01-2008, 09:25 AM
holy crap. I'm astounded anyone would WANT a mascot. Colour me shocked, apalled and disgusted.

that's the internet.

the first poster is really just trying to start a conversation. I really don't think anyone gives a mascot any credibility. But around here... if 0.01% thinks something, people tend to think it's a movement, and not just one person's opinion.

Fort York Redcoat
10-01-2008, 09:29 AM
Will the mascot where the pink jersey?

canadian_bhoy
10-01-2008, 09:31 AM
oh... here's another one. 'Hoopy' the mascot

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/1/126608824_3f62727dba.jpg

Lots of modern clubs (with traditional roots) use mascots.

Does a traditional style club and authentic football environment mean the players have to wear short shorts and use a brown leather ball?

His correct name is Hoopy the Huddle Hound - but Hoopy will do.

Did you not read my last message? Hoppy has been around since about '96 - see previous post.

Also - traditionally players wore really long shorts! If You Know! The History!!!!

http://image.wetpaint.com/image/1/QyHL00vc90eFtlCz0eMRcA77417

Razor
10-01-2008, 09:34 AM
no thanks - mascots can fuck off.

Fort York Redcoat
10-01-2008, 09:35 AM
^Damn that looks like an excersise ball in the pic.

Parkdale
10-01-2008, 09:37 AM
Did you not read my last message? Hoppy has been around since about '96 - see previous post.

yep, I read it. However, you can't live in a timewarp.

you could say that 'traditional hockey teams' only use pipe organs at the arenas because electronic PA systems hadn't been invented yet.

and you could say that a baseball hotdog costs 5 cents, but again.... that's not the present state of affairs.

canadian_bhoy
10-01-2008, 09:46 AM
yep, I read it. However, you can't live in a timewarp.

you could say that 'traditional hockey teams' only use pipe organs at the arenas because electronic PA systems hadn't been invented yet.

and you could say that a baseball hotdog costs 5 cents, but again.... that's not the present state of affairs.

Read it again then because you aren't getting it.

I'm not talking about the evolution of the game - I'm talking about modern sports being hijacked by big money marketing and big money business to sell other products - part of the whole pitch for TFC was to GO BACK TO TRADITIONAL ROOTS OF THE SPORT. i.e. no pumped in music during gameplay - no cheering 'prompts' no cheerleaders and no sh!tty mascots.

I know that big clubs today have all those things - but TFC's mandate was to capture the essence of what made those clubs famous.

Mascots and cheerleaders completely undermine every ideology that TFC started with.

Any more hairs that you need to split?

netsan
10-01-2008, 09:46 AM
Thanks for your opinions. It is always good to know the sentiment of the group. I'm just askin..

I'm not for it per se. Nor would I strongly object out of hand.

I just have an open mind. Sometimes a discussion can lead to great ideas that no one's thought of.

Super
10-01-2008, 10:02 AM
Mascots and cheerleaders completely undermine every ideology that TFC started with.

QFT!

The Kingpin
10-01-2008, 10:03 AM

I'm not talking about the evolution of the game - I'm talking about modern sports being hijacked by big money marketing and big money business to sell other products - part of the whole pitch for TFC was to GO BACK TO TRADITIONAL ROOTS OF THE SPORT. i.e. no pumped in music during gameplay - no cheering 'prompts' no cheerleaders and no sh!tty mascots.

I know that big clubs today have all those things - but TFC's mandate was to capture the essence of what made those clubs famous.

Better yet CB, they said "Organic" and "Fan Led" as well as "essence". And the fans have lead the club in many ways until they began to take the fan lead elements away. A mascot discussion is not a bad one as we do want future TFC fans that are children and if you study Japanese marketing you see how "mascots" are a key way to make your brand non-threatening and less corporate. There are two streams here but the common rhetoric will be to hate them as the demographic on these boards are generally unilateral. Opinions outside of the general realm are aggressively denied.

I personally agree with one thing, TFC do not need a mascot as the fans or supporters clubs are the mascot. They used homogenised versions of RPB et al to market the club now. So we have a mascot, it's RPB and U-Sector, etc. My belief is that it won't be long before we see a cuddly toy as well.

I don't like them and feel they detract from the core function of sport and I think this is what CB is saying. It should be the product on they field that attracts, not a toy.

canadian_bhoy
10-01-2008, 10:08 AM
When I brought my 3 yr old nephew to a game this year (LA win) - He was mezmorized by the play. He watched everything the players did - and when he got home, he tried to copy them.

I guarentee that if TFC had a mascot, it would have distracted him and that's all he would have been watching all game. He wouldn't be at home dreaming about being a cup final hero or copying the moves he saw that day - he'd be begging his dad to buy him a can of red bull or a slice of pizza pizza.

Shaughno
10-01-2008, 10:09 AM
Agreed Pat and Mike, totally agreed. Pat's comment though, is what will swing them to push for the mascot though.

It should be the product on the field that attracts, not a toy.

Unfortunately, our on field product is attracting nothing but seagulls.

The Kingpin
10-01-2008, 10:11 AM
When I brought my 3 yr old nephew to a game this year (LA win) - He was mezmorized by the play. He watched everything the players did - and when he got home, he tried to copy them.

I guarentee that if TFC had a mascot, it would have distracted him and that's all he would have been watching all game. He wouldn't be at home dreaming about being a cup final hero or copying the moves he saw that day - he'd be begging his dad to buy him a can of red bull or a slice of pizza pizza.

Exactly! "It's all about dreams..." Just like what was said in the Soccer 360 interview with Matty last year. (Cash will remember this as well)

And that is the "essence", it's about wanting to play for the club not pay for the club.

TOBOR !
10-01-2008, 10:15 AM
what Azerban said

The Kingpin
10-01-2008, 10:16 AM
Agreed Pat and Mike, totally agreed. Pat's comment though, is what will swing them to push for the mascot though.

Unfortunately, our on field product is attracting nothing but seagulls.

That's not it at all, it will be the merch. opportunity that will eventually inspire MLSE/TFC. A 3-6 year old will not equate the product as poor, but he/she will understand the sheer energy and verve of the overall atmosphere and marry that with the product on the pitch not the product itself.

Cashcleaner
10-01-2008, 04:33 PM
I don't think we need a mascot in Toronto.

Ummmmm, well then, I guess that's all that needs to be said. Carry on.

Redcoe15
10-01-2008, 05:51 PM
NO GODDAMN FUCKING MASCOTS FOR TFC!!!!! :cuss:

rocktml
10-01-2008, 05:57 PM
No Mascots!

/end Thread/

flatpicker
10-01-2008, 06:01 PM
No Mascots!

/end Thread/

BAM!

reopened!!!

but seriously folks....

I can't believe we don't already have one!!!!

I'm gonna start working on some character ideas to present to TFC!

trane
10-01-2008, 06:42 PM
Fuck no. No mascots. It may be ok for the kids, but fuck I do not want to see them at games.

Damien
10-01-2008, 06:48 PM
Here's our mascot (in recognition of Danny Dichio)
http://quoclam.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/2007_08-gay-erotic-expo-047_resize.jpg

trane
10-01-2008, 07:00 PM
^ Damien you are evil.

rocktml
10-01-2008, 07:27 PM
BAM!

reopened!!!

but seriously folks....

I can't believe we don't already have one!!!!

I'm gonna start working on some character ideas to present to TFC!

I said END THREAD! :rolleyes:

[NBF]
10-01-2008, 07:28 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/trutv/thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art4/0930082cow1a.jpgSEPTEMBER 30--Meet Michele Allen. The Ohio woman, 32, was arrested Saturday night after she got liquored up and began chasing kids and blocking traffic in her Middletown neighborhood. Allen was wearing a cow costume at the time of her arrest, as can be seen in the below mug shots (one of which includes a clear shot of Allen's udder). A police report (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0930082cow2.html) does not indicate why she was so dressed. Allen pleaded guilty yesterday to disorderly conduct and sentenced to a month in the local lockup.

el rojo fanatico
10-01-2008, 08:15 PM

I would say that a plastic pitch undermines the "pure" football ideology rather than a person in a furry costume on the sidelines. How evil can it be for some kids to get there picture taken with a "big bird" in your team's kit?

Cuchulain
10-01-2008, 08:36 PM
How about a two metre Bitchy on a cable that swoops down and plucks players off the field who are being substituted. Certainly there would be no 'mailed in' efforts.

ricciboy
10-01-2008, 08:37 PM
no mascot plz

Shakes McQueen
10-01-2008, 09:41 PM

I think you probably misunderstood what MLSE was promising, if you thought they were vowing to keep big business and marketing out of Toronto FC.

They likely meant respecting what the game currently is around the world, and not trying to muck it up with some of the stuff you mentioned - "D-Fence" chants, cheerleaders, etc.

As for a mascot - who cares? If it appeals to kids - good for them. It wouldn't detract from my enjoyment of the game, any more than that stupid blue jay detracts from my enjoyment of a Jays game, or the big green dinosaur detracts from an Arsenal match. They are there to make kids happy.

- Scott

graeme117
10-01-2008, 10:16 PM
http://www2.bmo.com/bmo/files/images/4/1/BMO-2.jpg

this
this is what your precious thread is about
look upon this, and despair

lol could be worse

http://www.evertonfc.com/assets/_files/images/nov_07/efc__1196079745_Mr-Testicles-penalty.jpg

http://www.evertonfc.com/assets/_files/images/nov_07/efc__1195734438_test.jpg

seems bout right for goodison though ;)

netsan
10-01-2008, 10:50 PM
Here's some more for you

Jack
10-01-2008, 10:56 PM
Caaaahhh!!!!!!!

netsan
10-01-2008, 11:03 PM
Some more for you on Youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n-xu9JOc5o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwE8Lt2MaPs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzl8PtNUwaQ&NR=1

CretanBull
10-02-2008, 12:38 AM
http://www.sports-mascots.co.uk/BKAM_Sports_Mascot_Southend2.jpg

The KKK never seemed so...happy? before!

J .
10-02-2008, 01:00 AM
no

the end.

canadian_bhoy
10-02-2008, 07:01 AM
Caaaahhh!!!!!!!

http://www.telepeasy.com/subservientChicken01.jpg

http://liewcf.com/blog/wp-images/subservient_chicken.jpg

Mark in Ottawa
10-02-2008, 07:09 AM
I would prefer not to have a mascot.
If they must then have him greet the kids outside the stadium and appear at PR events away from the pitch.

Afra
10-02-2008, 07:29 AM
Our mascot should be a fresh roll of sod. A new one every game. We can lay it on the pitch and cheer for it.

Damien
10-02-2008, 07:47 AM

This is the chicken from burger kings subserviantchicken.com ... u could give him orders!

trane
10-02-2008, 08:50 AM

Is this not Liverpool's Mascot?

CenturySam
10-02-2008, 12:04 PM
fuck the mascot, and use that salary for a grounds keeper for the grass.

Sonny Cheeba
10-02-2008, 12:15 PM
how long is this thread going to go on for? whoever said that no one wants a mascot, and close this thread was right.

as for thundersticks, they already handed those out at the cup game against the Impact, they were from rona. and people used them. i cringed.

Chewy Unikronik
10-02-2008, 12:45 PM
Thunda! Thunda!! Thunda-stix!!! Gooooooo.... away!!!!!

http://www.kevinkeithweddings.com/blog/uploaded_images/costume_thundercats-708247.jpg

netsan
10-02-2008, 01:19 PM
how long is this thread going to go on for? whoever said that no one wants a mascot, and close this thread was right.
Just stop posting and threads roll off naturally....

Richard D
10-02-2008, 02:36 PM
A giant streamer roll...

giambac
10-02-2008, 03:11 PM
Is it about time to get a TFC Mascot? If so, what would it be?

How about "Loonie the Loon"?

Before you shoot me for that suggestion, here's Arsenal's...

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=845

Are we paralyzed with fear?

This is my thought
1) No Mascot
2) Rather have cheerleaders than a mascot
3) If we were to have a Mascot it should be John Carver

BlizzardBhoy
10-02-2008, 07:22 PM
No need for a mascot when we have the "cheerleader". Did Rona sponor the deck??

nascarguy
10-02-2008, 09:03 PM
A mascot would be great to have then we would have something to thow streamers at & someone to make fun of the away/home team subs

RPB_Brantford_08
10-04-2008, 09:29 AM
NO Mascots ever...ok it would give Mats sundin a job, but NO

stu!
10-04-2008, 03:12 PM
No mascot!
Next we'll be given thundersticks and told when to chant "defence" and that we have to sit and can only clap.
Too late. They handed out thundersticks last year. I brought them home for my kids to whack each other with....

Roogsy
10-04-2008, 03:24 PM
Dunno what the big deal is about mascots...they are just for the kids, not for us. And if the kids like them and they make the experience enjoyable for them, what do we care? Explain to me just how it would affect us.

It's like the people who say cheerleaders don't belong at footy games either. WHAAAA??? Who in their right friggin' minds says no to hot girls in short shorts? Give yer heads a shake mates!

As long as TFC concentrates on improving the team, I don't care if they make an effort to reach out to the kids. Unless we feel the grounds only belong to those of us in our 20s and 30s and nobody else.

Sometimes we are just trying to be too cool folks.

stu!
10-04-2008, 03:30 PM
Dunno what the big deal is about mascots...they are just for the kids, not for us. And if the kids like them and they make the experience enjoyable for them, what do we care? Explain to me just how it would affect us.

It's like the people who say cheerleaders don't belong at footy games either. WHAAAA??? Who in their right friggin' minds says no to hot girls in short shorts? Give yer heads a shake mates!

As long as TFC concentrates on improving the team, I don't care if they make an effort to reach out to the kids. Unless we feel the grounds only belong to those of us in our 20s and 30s and nobody else.

This was the smartest post in this thread.....

There is sometimes a real snotty elitist attitude on this board. You can argue it but it's true.

The Kingpin
10-04-2008, 03:35 PM

But Roogs, you're missing the key point. Before TFC everyone here were super hard core football supporters. I mean we are talking big time, cantankerous, abrasive supporters. I remember that first chant session with U-Sector, we were shredding them with bombastic chants!! So when TFC took the field, all bets were off. We were going to become all things other franchises claim to be. Organic. Roogsy, remember my man, the opinions here are about 7% of stadium capacity, there are so many other views. Just my thoughts anyway. I love the club, it's the periphery that is "new".

Roogsy
10-04-2008, 03:50 PM
^In that whole long point...I still don't know what you mean by "key point". Or whether my question was answered.

Conciseness Pat. I beg you to learn what it is.

The Kingpin
10-04-2008, 03:53 PM
^In that whole long point...I still don't know what you mean by "key point". Or whether my question was answered.

Conciseness Pat. I beg you to learn what it is.

TFC Supporters = Know everything about all sport and how it succeeds. (TONGUE IN CHEEK) :D

Roogsy
10-04-2008, 03:55 PM
Fantastic! There is hope for you yet my friend. ;)

The Kingpin
10-04-2008, 04:01 PM
Fantastic! There is hope for you yet my friend. ;)

See Roogs, what I've learned is that if I write a detailed post, most of the base heads won't read it and thus only individuals with complex opinions will respond. Reading = elimination...

rocker
10-05-2008, 12:50 PM
speaking of mascots, did anyone go to Lamport for that mascot performance as part of Nuit Blanche?

I didn't.. but the description of the performance made me laugh out loud.. would love to see this at BMO:

http://www.scotiabanknuitblanche.ca/exhibition.aspx?zone=C&rowID=8

netsan
10-05-2008, 04:31 PM
"Loonie the Loon" or "Bitchy the Hawk"... I would have no problems with either... Let the kids have their mascot. I won't lose any sleep over TFC's "Football Cred".

sulfur
10-05-2008, 04:36 PM
speaking of mascots, did anyone go to Lamport for that mascot performance as part of Nuit Blanche?

I didn't.. but the description of the performance made me laugh out loud.. would love to see this at BMO:

http://www.scotiabanknuitblanche.ca/exhibition.aspx?zone=C&rowID=8
Saw a bit of it. Was... mildly amusing.

Still doesn't mean that I'd want to see a mascot at BMO.

Maybe the BMO Budgie. Heh.

rocker
10-05-2008, 05:07 PM
Saw a bit of it. Was... mildly amusing.

Still doesn't mean that I'd want to see a mascot at BMO.

Maybe the BMO Budgie. Heh.

I want to see that Nuit Blanche performance adapted to TFC... so the mascots act out the narrative of the whole season during one game! ;)

The dwindling of enthusiasm and the breaking of the illusion dash expectations as a celebration of futility and pathos.

Bars92
10-05-2008, 05:43 PM
I saw that Manc bastard Fred the Red in May, he was walking around Belfast city centre, what a wanker.

TicTacTabarnack
10-06-2008, 09:28 AM
http://images.theglobeandmail.com/archives/RTGAM/images/20070904/wspthawk04/bitchy.jpg

It's Bitchy ... Keep it that way!

james
10-06-2008, 09:53 PM
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd189/James_David_Champken/Mascot.jpg

if we are gonna be gay and get a Mascot we might as well go all out and get one like this!

james
10-06-2008, 10:03 PM
im no fan of cheerleaders at Soccer games. But if they were like these Argentina ones i think i would let it slide!

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd189/James_David_Champken/Cheerleaders.jpg

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd189/James_David_Champken/Cheerleaders2.jpg