PDA

View Full Version : For those who have lost faith in TFC.

king dave
09-30-2008, 07:40 PM
Fuck right the fuck off!
http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/image.php?u=135&dateline=1222877959&type=profile

KD.

Azerban
09-30-2008, 07:42 PM
fucking right

Shaughno
09-30-2008, 07:43 PM
That has the be the best Title/picture combo ever. :lol:

ps. It should be mandatory for all members to click Azerban's sig. ;)

canadian_bhoy
09-30-2008, 07:43 PM
Amazing!!!!

Stfran168
09-30-2008, 07:54 PM
That's what I like to see

Lucky Strike
09-30-2008, 07:56 PM
Lol, clear message! Good on you!

Fernandinho
09-30-2008, 07:57 PM
haha well said!

Super
09-30-2008, 08:12 PM
Giving up on our team at this point is like leaving BMO in the 75th minute when we're down 2-0. Late goals have been known to happen, and even several of them in extra time. These last 4 games feel that way to me. It's possible. It's going to be hard as fuck, but as long as it's possible I'm going to be hoping for it!

king dave
09-30-2008, 08:22 PM
Good to see some supporters for a change.
This is exactly what it's all about.
Complain about your job, complain about your spouse, complain about the government, complain about the transit system, complain about your family, but for Christ sakes DON'T complain about your team.
Sure we have some dead weight on the pitch, but it's the team that we support and will keep on supporting through thick and thin.
I contemplated giving up my seasons, but seeing as I have not had a drink in 30 days, I figure it's temporary insanity. But I am keeping my seasons and I'm
BACK on the HOOCH!
Aayyeeeeeeeee!!!!!
KD.

Fernandinho
09-30-2008, 08:31 PM
WOOOOOOO lets hear it for BOOOZE!!!

Canadian Blue
09-30-2008, 09:37 PM
I think the team is crap but I am renewing my seasons for at least one more season but to be honest i will probably sell most of them. If the team does not start making improvements I will still support TFC but I will not spend my hard earned money on a team that does not respect its supporters

Super
09-30-2008, 09:41 PM
Hey, think of it this way: it can only get better. From here on end victories will be all that much sweeter. I've always felt that way about the tough times.

Tough times don't last, but tough supporters do (sort of a spin on a popular saying, but works for us these days).

J .
09-30-2008, 09:42 PM
count on KD to get it done!

KD KD KD!

TFC_Toon
09-30-2008, 09:42 PM
Are those our two new centerbacks and DP striker in that picture?:)

Blazer
09-30-2008, 09:53 PM
I think the team is crap but I am renewing my seasons for at least one more season but to be honest i will probably sell most of them. If the team does not start making improvements I will still support TFC but I will not spend my hard earned money on a team that does not respect its supporters

If winning is a by-product of respecting fans then I think these guys would be atop the fucking table by a near mile wouldn’t ya say?!

Canadian Blue
09-30-2008, 09:58 PM
If winning is a by-product of respecting fans then I think these guys would be atop the fucking table by a near mile wouldn’t ya say?!

I didn't say anything about winning I said "making improvements". I am sure people will say that we have made improvements since on paper we have a better team than season 1 but we still did not make the playoffs and we are ending the season with a pretty similar record to last year. I will be have if next season we simply make the playoffs and play with some consistency

Detroit_TFC
09-30-2008, 09:59 PM
Frankly, if a team I supported won a title, I'd hardly know what to do. It's only happened once in recent memory (2006 Michigan Bucks - PDL National Champions).

No, I can't claim the Red Wings - not a follower of hockey (don't kill me).

Axeman
09-30-2008, 10:01 PM
Alright Booze! I mean Alright King Dave!
TFC 4Life!

Blazer
09-30-2008, 10:12 PM
I didn't say anything about winning I said "making improvements". I am sure people will say that we have made improvements since on paper we have a better team than season 1 but we still did not make the playoffs and we are ending the season with a pretty similar record to last year. I will be have if next season we simply make the playoffs and play with some consistency

Oh sorry, my bad. I thought winning resulted from making improvements?!

Support the team with your season ticket purchase because you love the sport, you want to see it develop into something great for this city, and most of all because it's affordable. But don't be a bandwagon jumping fan who gets all horny because of a win/loss record. Just fucken love the fact that they're in town and don't let their success or failure determine your renewal for you. Be a fanatic, be an enthusiast but don't be a cynic.

AL-MO
09-30-2008, 10:26 PM
The King has spoken.

Roogsy
09-30-2008, 10:39 PM
Oh sorry, my bad. I thought winning resulted from making improvements?!

Support the team with your season ticket purchase because you love the sport, you want to see it develop into something great for this city, and most of all because it's affordable. But don't be a bandwagon jumping fan who gets all horny because of a win/loss record. Just fucken love the fact that they're in town and don't let their success or failure determine your renewal for you. Be a fanatic, be an enthusiast but don't be a sinic.

I completely agree.

Some people just don't get it, what it means to have loyalty to a team. I am not saying be blind and forever long-suffering. But for heaven's sakes, it's year 2. If you are ready to dump the team already...I think it says more about you than the team.

By the way...I believe it's "cynic", just FYI.

Boondaddy
09-30-2008, 10:43 PM
Good to see some supporters for a change.
This is exactly what it's all about.
Complain about your job, complain about your spouse, complain about the government, complain about the transit system, complain about your family, but for Christ sakes DON'T complain about your team.
Sure we have some dead weight on the pitch, but it's the team that we support and will keep on supporting through thick and thin.
I contemplated giving up my seasons, but seeing as I have not had a drink in 30 days, I figure it's temporary insanity. But I am keeping my seasons and I'm
BACK on the HOOCH!
Aayyeeeeeeeee!!!!!
KD.

right on brotha!! well said indeed!

nascarguy
09-30-2008, 10:47 PM
WOOOOOOO lets hear it for BOOOZE!!!
:drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::michael:: dita:

Oldtimer
09-30-2008, 10:53 PM
Just one example: Manchester United
Founded as Newton Heath L&YR F.C.in 1878, changed name 1902.Promoted to first division 1906 (28 years after founding)

Two years of a poor team? Let's be a little more patient!

Canadian Blue
09-30-2008, 11:05 PM
I completely agree.

Some people just don't get it, what it means to have loyalty to a team. I am not saying be blind and forever long-suffering. But for heaven's sakes, it's year 2. If you are ready to dump the team already...I think it says more about you than the team.

By the way...I believe it's "cynic", just FYI.

Don't even bother trying to say it says more about me when you don't even know me. Also try to read my first post correctly before perching yourself way up there on your high horse. I never said anything about dumping the team, in fact I clearly stated I would still support the team but I would no longer buy season tickets. For 2 years now I have been going on road trips and even home games I travel over 100kms each way just to see a game........I think I am well within my right to decide to renew my tickets or now........or does that have to be decided on for me by the powers that be??

Roogsy
09-30-2008, 11:13 PM
Don't even bother trying to say it says more about me when you don't even know me. Also try to read my first post correctly before perching yourself way up there on your high horse. I never said anything about dumping the team, in fact I clearly stated I would still support the team but I would no longer buy season tickets. For 2 years now I have been going on road trips and even home games I travel over 100kms each way just to see a game........I think I am well within my right to decide to renew my tickets or now........or does that have to be decided on for me by the powers that be??

I don't have to "know you". All I need is to evaluate the situation. So your way of supporting the team would be to contribute funds to their opponents by going to away games but not home games? Or how exactly would you still "support" the team if it isn't monetary?

*scratches head* :noidea:

Apparently, I can't have an opinion on that nonsense. Here's a clue: The way the team (players and management) want and need support is attendance on game day. Anything else is just peripheral. Not doing at least that much and they wouldn't view it as support...and neither would I.

And nobody is telling you to renew or not to renew...stop playing the victim. In fact...I personally would prefer if you didn't renew.

BC101
09-30-2008, 11:33 PM
LOL wow... just wow how can a positive thread turn into an argument LOL ONLY in the RPBS LMAO. Can't wait for the off season antics again LOL. Let the mayhem begin.

Roogsy
09-30-2008, 11:35 PM
LOL wow... just wow how can a positive thread turn into an argument LOL ONLY in the RPBS LMAO.

LMAO!

I wouldn't exactly call a thread that starts with "fuck off" all that positive to begin with. But it figures the negative nellies made their appearance. The board is full of them...

BC101
09-30-2008, 11:36 PM
"FUck off" Is king daves way of showing love LOL.

Roogsy
09-30-2008, 11:37 PM
"FUck off" Is king daves way of showing love LOL.

He must be Barbie's cousin or sum'thin...

BC101
09-30-2008, 11:38 PM
nah just a real alcoholic dude who was off booze for awhile but hit the bottle tonight and hit it hard LMAO. Hence this thread LMFAO.

Again let the mayhem of off season begin. This year Iam just gonna sit back and enjoy the fire works LOL.

Roogsy
09-30-2008, 11:40 PM
The fireworks won't start until January when we are 8 weeks from training camp and Mo still hasn't signed a DP or CB.

Then the panic will set in.

I will resist it.

Until 2 weeks before the season starts.

Then I will be screaming bloody murder and pulling my hair out.

At which point Mo will sign a CB from the USL/Coca Cola Championship and let the debates/fighting begin!

BC101
09-30-2008, 11:43 PM
either way will we as a group survive LOL last time it almost died cos like EVERYONE hated everyone LOL. Then at Columbus we were all "Normal " again How weird is that LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

profit89
09-30-2008, 11:44 PM
Houston tied in mexico city tonight vs Pumas.. first time an mls team has earned a point on mexican soil. Previous 13 matches in mexico, mls was 0-13.

twistedchinaman
09-30-2008, 11:46 PM
Yes sir!

Roogsy
09-30-2008, 11:47 PM
Houston tied in mexico city tonight vs Pumas.. first time an mls team has earned a point on mexican soil. Previous 13 matches in mexico, mls was 0-13.

^....wow....

That was random! :rofl:

Axeman
10-01-2008, 12:00 AM
^....wow....

That was random! :rofl:

But informative. cant take that away from him.

And now time for the random funny graphic - :deadhorse:

king dave
10-01-2008, 01:59 AM
You sound like a fuckin' chick.
Fuck off.
KD.

king dave
10-01-2008, 02:00 AM
either way will we as a group survive LOL last time it almost died cos like EVERYONE hated everyone LOL. Then at Columbus we were all "Normal " again How weird is that LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
You sound like a fuckin' chick too.
Fuck off.
KD.

king dave
10-01-2008, 02:05 AM
The fireworks won't start until January when we are 8 weeks from training camp and Mo still hasn't signed a DP or CB.

Then the panic will set in.

I will resist it.

Until 2 weeks before the season starts.

Then I will be screaming bloody murder and pulling my hair out.

At which point Mo will sign a CB from the USL/Coca Cola Championship and let the debates/fighting begin!
Why don't we all get together for tea somewhere, then we can discuss the problems with the team.
Oh wait, it might rain tomorrow and I have an enima appointment Thursday afternoon, and Friday is meals-on-wheels so,
HOW FUCKING OLD ARE YOU?
GET OFF YOUR ASS AND BE COUNTED.

KD.

king dave
10-01-2008, 02:08 AM
When you guys want to support somebody, let somebody who knows me know.
Out!
KD.

TheHollister
10-01-2008, 02:09 AM
Fuck off.
KD.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/HollyHobbit/chick.jpg
:noidea:

I sure hope you're not calling them girls, KD. Please don't insult me like that. :p

Toronto Gunner
10-01-2008, 07:34 AM
I agree with King Dave and love the passion. I support the Gunners (please don't mention last Saturday), but one thing I don't like about supporting an on again off again top of the table team is the expectation. When I watch the Gunners I expect them to win, and if they don't it's disappointing. I hate that. The team hasn't won the league in a few years and suddenly everybody turns on them, it sucks.

I like supporting a weaker team because the triumphs are more significant. The excitement of each TFC goal is on par with a Gunners win, the excitement of a TFC win is on par with a quarter final cup win, and if TFC ever won the league, it would be like winning the treble. If you don't expect anything, you won't be disappointed. Supporting your club isn't about trophies, it's about passion. If I had lived in Liverpool, I'd support Liverpool, if I lived in Manchester, I'd support City, and if I lived in Blackburn, I'd support the Rovers.

It's not about winning or losing, it's how you support your team!!

Fort York Redcoat
10-01-2008, 07:52 AM
God save the King.

King Dave Forever!

Shaughno
10-01-2008, 07:53 AM
I don't have to "know you". All I need is to evaluate the situation. So your way of supporting the team would be to contribute funds to their opponents by going to away games but not home games? Or how exactly would you still "support" the team if it isn't monetary?

*scratches head* :noidea:

Apparently, I can't have an opinion on that nonsense. Here's a clue: The way the team (players and management) want and need support is attendance on game day. Anything else is just peripheral. Not doing at least that much and they wouldn't view it as support...and neither would I.

And nobody is telling you to renew or not to renew...stop playing the victim. In fact...I personally would prefer if you didn't renew.

It's funny that you called him out. So are you telling me the couple hundred people who don't make it to games on this board aren't supporters now? Because they don't support their team by going to home games? Support isn't monetary, maybe that's where you've gone wrong all along. I don't support MLSE, so Blue's decision of giving up his tickets to me, has no effect on his support of Toronto FC.

Here's a clue: Game day includes away days my friend. In fact, ask the majority of Supporters around the world and they'll tell you it's much MORE important to support your team on away days.

By the way, basing your opinion of someone via one or two posts on an internet forum makes you more of an idiot than the person you're basing judgement on. C_Blue may be a fucking idiot when it comes to supporting EPL teams, but the man knows how to support Toronto FC. Question his support and you better be fucking questioning your own.

Barbarez
10-01-2008, 08:04 AM
P.S Shaughno is right. Away games show whos really got the balls and who likes going to picnics (BMO field) Saturday afternoons.

TheresOnlyOneDeGuzman
10-01-2008, 08:54 AM
I agree with King Dave and love the passion. I support the Gunners (please don't mention last Saturday), but one thing I don't like about supporting an on again off again top of the table team is the expectation. When I watch the Gunners I expect them to win, and if they don't it's disappointing. I hate that. The team hasn't won the league in a few years and suddenly everybody turns on them, it sucks.

hahahaha give me a break. poor u, ur team doesnt win every week like theyre supposed to. hahah if u think supporting arsenal is hard, u havent got a clue. After i watch spurs i have to cheer myself up BY THINKING OF TFC FFS!!!!!

Don Julio
10-01-2008, 09:34 AM

Wow, and from a City supporter.

Super
10-01-2008, 10:10 AM
Lads, while I agree that away games are extremely important, so is creating a unique and hostile atmosphere in your home ground. It may be BMO, it may be MLSE, but when the game is on we work, and should continue to work, hard at making our HOME (whether we like it or not) stadium a thing to fear for opponents. It's supporting the team, yes, but it's also driving down the spirits of the away team.

Shaughno
10-01-2008, 10:16 AM
Lads, while I agree that away games are extremely important, so is creating a unique and hostile atmosphere in your home ground. It may be BMO, it may be MLSE, but when the game is on we work, and should continue to work, hard at making our HOME (whether we like it or not) stadium a thing to fear for opponents. It's supporting the team, yes, but it's also driving down the spirits of the away team.

Oh for sure. I'm not saying it's not important.

I was just commenting on the reaction to Blue's post. If his reasoning is that the staff isn't doing their job to field the right team, he has every right as a SSH to give up his tickets should he wish to. That doesn't make him any less of a supporter.

Mrs. Workie
10-01-2008, 10:21 AM
Fuck right the fuck off!
http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/image.php?u=135&dateline=1222821501&type=profile

KD.

Hhahaha, where'd you find this picture Dave?! :D

The Kingpin
10-01-2008, 10:22 AM

I never go to a game to work. I go to have a ridiculously good time and unload a weeks worth of works frustration. When the club pays for my tickets, I'll start to work. But don't be surprised if I show up late and leave early...:)

I never got the "working" thing as a equation to supporting a club..

Shaughno
10-01-2008, 10:26 AM
I put forth a lot of energy at games, I consider it work. Do I enjoy it? Hell yeah, but that doesn't mean I'm not working to support my club.

giambac
10-01-2008, 10:43 AM
Fuck right the fuck off!
http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/image.php?u=135&dateline=1222821501&type=profile

KD.

I lost faith in them. At least for this year!

LdsUntdFC
10-01-2008, 10:47 AM
If I haven't quit on Leeds yet, I'll be fucked if I will quit on TFC!

trane
10-01-2008, 11:04 AM
I do not give a shit if we lose, I just want to see fire and fight, the way that Daniele Salvatore Dichio showed us last year. I see that once more this year I will be happy.

Shaughno
10-01-2008, 11:06 AM
^^ Agreed. The passion just hasn't been there this year.

TheHollister
10-01-2008, 11:08 AM
I've been a Leafs supporter for years... To give up on TFC for a losing streak would just be hypocritical. :lol:

king dave
10-01-2008, 11:30 AM
Some valid discussion here last night boys and girls.
Glad to have sparked something here.
Least we got a bit of a flame going.
Now I got to go get some US cash for New Jersey, see if I can 'spark' the economy in Secaucus this weekend.
Remember, Barbarez for Prez.
KD.

Azerban
10-01-2008, 11:40 AM

ok you've been pretty damn wise up to this point but lets not push things

nobodybeatsthewiz
10-01-2008, 12:03 PM
That has the be the best Title/picture combo ever. :lol:

ps. It should be mandatory for all members to click Azerban's sig. ;)

just switch his name with giambacs and you're set.

Dave67
10-01-2008, 12:28 PM
Gotta agree with Giambac on this one. Have not lost faith in TFC but definately lost faith in this season. As for away games definately a big way for support, allthough we all know if we list the away games we went too Barbie will say they were for tourists and not real away games ;)

Shaughno
10-01-2008, 12:31 PM
^^ Just NY and Cowlumbust ;)

ricciboy
10-01-2008, 12:32 PM
what ever place toronto is i win still sing chant and jum for TORONTo

TORONTO till die

Dave67
10-01-2008, 12:36 PM
^^ Just NY and Cowlumbust ;)

You mean I might scrape by with a couple of Chicago's? ;)

Shaughno
10-01-2008, 12:37 PM
For you? I guess. ;)

scooter
10-01-2008, 01:15 PM
holy crap you guys
4 games left 3 we should win for sure and 4 is possible
dont give up yet we are just starting the fight
chicago is comming to town---the fortress must be ready to rock
almost the whole team is match fit
come on you reds

greatwhitenorf
10-01-2008, 01:15 PM
I lost faith in them. At least for this year!

And that is why no one likes you and why everyone makes fun of you.

Shaughno
10-01-2008, 01:16 PM
holy crap you guys
4 games left 3 we should win for sure and 4 is possible
dont give up yet we are just starting the fight
chicago is comming to town---the fortress must be ready to rock
almost the whole team is match fit
come on you reds

Exactly. Support your team, even when there is no hope. :canada:

RPB_Brantford_08
10-01-2008, 01:34 PM
Love it....could we get that picture on a RPB shirt??!!!

Mrs. Workie
10-01-2008, 01:35 PM
Exactly. Support your team, even when there is no hope. :canada:

What do you mean there's no hope?!

Next you're going to tell me Santa Clause isn't real....

giambac
10-01-2008, 01:52 PM
And that is why no one likes you and why everyone makes fun of you.

Why because I am one of a few realists on this forum?

Keep hoping, keep praying, keep dreaming, keep smoking the funny stuff........

greatwhitenorf
10-01-2008, 02:01 PM
hahahaha give me a break. poor u, ur team doesnt win every week like theyre supposed to. hahah if u think supporting arsenal is hard, u havent got a clue. After i watch spurs i have to cheer myself up BY THINKING OF TFC FFS!!!!!

The Come On You Spurs site had a great selection of the mocking chants Spurs fans sing to protest the money-before-success policy currently plaguing the club's performance.

Some of these could work if sung about MLSE. All you can do sometimes is laugh.

Among the best:

"Daniel Levy's In-the-Black armeee!"

"Cos if you know your share prices...
it's enough to make your heart go ooooohhhhhhhh....
we don't care what the other investment groups say
what they hell should we care
cos we only know
when there's gonna be profit taking show
that Tottenham Hotspur (PLC) will be there...."
(sang to the tune of 'Grand Old Team')

"Oh when the cash comes rolling in, Oh when the cash comes rolling in, I wanna see telephone numbers, when the cash comes rolling in"

"Sound financial structure
We've got a sound financial structure
Sound financial strrructuuuure
We've got a sound financial structure"

"Jingle tills, jingle tills
jingle all the way.
Oh, what fun it is to see
Spurs stash it all away - oi!"

"YOUR GONNA GET YOUR f*CKIN SHARES CASHED IN!"

"COOOOOME ON YOU SHARES!"

Valentine
10-01-2008, 03:24 PM
Some valid discussion here last night boys and girls.
Glad to have sparked something here.
Least we got a bit of a flame going.
Now I got to go get some US cash for New Jersey, see if I can 'spark' the economy in Secaucus this weekend.
KD.

King Dave remember to get me some money also as I am broke! Ahh we will have to get all the boys together in the gazeebo for a Presidential summit on the state of our team this weekend!

I think King Dave you have just been upgraded to "The Legend King Dave". Can't wait to sit in a van for 10+ hours each way talking about our team and every other random topic that we come up with. Can't wait for some chili dogs as they equal WMD.

Fort York Redcoat
10-01-2008, 04:30 PM

How do I join the few in this RPB Realist Club?

CoachGT
10-01-2008, 06:50 PM
To the man who sang the first ever RPB national Anthem! And who appears as himself on the newest TFC song video by Alan Frew!

AAAIIIIIIYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Long live the King!

Shakes McQueen
10-01-2008, 09:19 PM

Yeah! Hoping for the best from your team when they haven't been mathematically eliminated from the playoffs yet is for idiots!

It's better to be a whiny curmudgeon who gives up on "his team" when they are down, and sings his lungs out when they are bringing home silverware.

- Scott

Canadian Blue
10-03-2008, 06:13 AM
Fuck off.
KD.

Don't be a dick, remember some of us are actually individuals and we are allowed to have our own thoughts and points of view that may or may not be aligned with your own.

As for people who question my support, you make me laugh. I bought a season ticket well before we had a team. No one else was willing to put there money up so I bought a single in 112 and I am glad I did because I have met a lot of great people and supporters. If I choose to stop going to games in the 2010 season that is my perogative after all support is not monetary as it seems some believe. If support was monetary I suppose the majority of people on here that support european teams are not actually supporters becasue I doubt they make it to all the home games of the team they support. Support for a team is done with your heart and soul not your wallet or attendance.

The Kingpin
10-03-2008, 08:33 AM
Don't be a dick, remember some of us are actually individuals and we are allowed to have our own thoughts and points of view that may or may not be aligned with your own.

As for people who question my support, you make me laugh. I bought a season ticket well before we had a team. No one else was willing to put there money up so I bought a single in 112 and I am glad I did because I have met a lot of great people and supporters. If I choose to stop going to games in the 2010 season that is my perogative after all support is not monetary as it seems some believe. If support was monetary I suppose the majority of people on here that support european teams are not actually supporters becasue I doubt they make it to all the home games of the team they support. Support for a team is done with your heart and soul not your wallet or attendance.

Now that is a fantastic quote!!!

Barbarez
10-03-2008, 08:39 AM
How many of you hardline, right wing, brainless, blind TFC supporters have another team, most likely your first team, somewhere in Europe South America or Asia? Stop shitting yourselves, most of you support TFC because it's convenient for you, the passion you have for your team "back home" will never be substituted by TFC.

Barbarez
10-03-2008, 08:40 AM
and how many of you "hardcore" TFC till I die shit for brains supporters are coming to support TFC in NY tomorrow? hmm how many???

togetherness
10-03-2008, 08:42 AM
Canadian Blue you are damn right .. I do see a lot of blind dummies that support the team in ways they think are correct.. MLSE loves those idiots but for yourself and I included keep cheering the way u want and we can keep laughing at the clowns who think they must bleed MLSE Blue and the color of money green..
U dummies know who u are :)

MrHawk
10-03-2008, 08:47 AM
and how many of you "hardcore" TFC till I die shit for brains supporters are coming to support TFC in NY tomorrow? hmm how many???

Not me :)

Brooker
10-03-2008, 09:01 AM

not me.

i wish i was as hardcore and badass as you. :noidea:

but ease up on trying to prove it to everyone. we believe you. you're the best.

COMMMME ON BARRRRRRRR-BAAAAAA-REEEZZZZ!!!

togetherness
10-03-2008, 09:04 AM
I am not going I love NY but it wouldn'tbe worth it ..

Barbarez
10-03-2008, 09:04 AM
not me.

i wish i was as hardcore and badass as you. :noidea:

but ease up on trying to prove it to everyone. we believe you. you're the best. :)

you dont get it butt pirate.
im trying to prove that these people who preach about loyalty and support know nothing about it. stay out of the thread or go cuddle with your boyfriend.

Brooker
10-03-2008, 09:07 AM
you dont get it butt pirate.
im trying to prove that these people who preach about loyalty and support know nothing about it. stay out of the thread or go cuddle with your boyfriend.

lol what does me being gay have to do with this? if i was black would you knock that too?

cunt.

Shaughno
10-03-2008, 09:17 AM
^^ I wouldn't put it past him. ;)

So you are gay then? I don't care, but it's just funny to see someone accept it so easily. :lol:

Bluenose13
10-03-2008, 09:18 AM
Well this has headed off the the rails............Closed.