PDA

View Full Version : Is Mo getting off scot free??

bhoybobby
09-30-2008, 07:28 PM
For a guy who signed so many internationals from banana republics & as a result subject the team to perpertual line-up fluctuations, I think Mo's getting an easy ride here.

I seen him on gol tv he talks utter pish.

I don't think he's a good evaluator of talent, not winning talent anyway. Opinions, points of view welcome

Bobo
09-30-2008, 07:31 PM
Yes lets rip Mo's head off for signing internationals. What a bush league.

Beach_Red
09-30-2008, 08:06 PM
For a guy who signed so many internationals from banana republics & as a result subject the team to perpertual line-up fluctuations, I think Mo's getting an easy ride here.

I don't think he's a good evaluator of talent, not winning talent anyway. Opinions, points of view welcome

Well, I certainly haven't been watching soccer long enough to evaluate talent, hell, I call it "soccer," but from what I've read on this board it's pretty hard to find three people who agree on any one player's ability.

Mo says what every GM says, what do you expect him to say, no one wants to play for a fucking expansion team in Canada? There's an article in the paper today about how long it took the Raptors to get guys to come to Toronto and even when they do most of them hate it and want out as soon as they can. It's why they went after European talent - kind of the "Banana republics" of basketball. It took the Blue Jays a long time to convince American players to come to Toronto, it's why they were the Dominican Jays for so long. Hell, even the Leafs can't sign a free agent if there's a single other team that wants him. I know it would be shitty if it was our city and not our manager, but for a few years that may be the way it is.

We're a new team in a city not known at all for soccer, we're getting a lot of left-over players that only come here when they have no other options. Look at a guy like Robert, he can float for two months in the MLS and still get picked up right away by a team in Greece, why would he stay here? That'll change in the next few years but for now if "Banana republics" are where we can players, we better get them. It actually did work for the Jays.

S_D
09-30-2008, 08:08 PM
Well I think Mo has been pretty quiet this season and let Carver be the spokesman for the team. Carver gets most of the heat while Mo is in the background so I think he has managed to avoid a bit of the criticism.

As for the perpetual lineup changes, I agree that Mo is somewhat to blame as he knew this would be an issue at the beginning of the season with the WCQ's. Not this should be an issue though. MLS has to shoulder the blame as well because of their messed up scheduling.

Not having a full roster as well for most of the season led to short benches and such.

But just to be balanced, I do like a lot of the signings this season, and hope they continue. Mo though better get his finger out and get a player or two during preseason rather than half way through the season. We need CB's NOW, not next June/July.

Super
09-30-2008, 08:09 PM
I don't think anyone can rightly fault Mo for anything this season. He signed players and put together a team that, at least on paper, should have been a contender. It didn't work out that way. Having said that, I do hope that Mo will sign players that aren't going to be called up for international games. Let's be honest: it ends up costing us A LOT of points over the course of a season. I'd prefer to sign good players from Brazil, Argentina, England, France, Italy, you know, large football nations. We can get good players from there without having to worry about call-ups.

Let's be honest, the odds of us signing an English or Italian international is just about zero, but when we dip into the talent-pool in Honduras, Puerto Rico, Jamaica or Guatemala, we're almost certain to pick players who will be called up.

But let's not fault Mo. Every time he brought in a player most (if not all) of us were happy with his choice.

Roogsy
09-30-2008, 08:33 PM
My opinion?

You only show up around here to bitch, that's my opinion.

Blazer
09-30-2008, 09:43 PM
The talent that Mo was prepared to bring in would have changed the entire dynamic of this team - maybe would have even seen a few fan favourites without a job. You cannot fault the man for trying to make the necessary changes but was handcuffed because of a pitch that most refuse to play on.

Get the grass and talent will come. Mo instantly becomes the Harold Ballard of TFC.

Axeman
09-30-2008, 09:59 PM
My opinion?

Hahahahahaha.....AHahahahahahaha!:thumbsup:

Cashcleaner
10-01-2008, 04:30 PM

Do you really think he's getting an easy ride? I don't think if you've been paying attention to some of our posts regarding Mo's position with the club. Quite a few people (myself included) already believe Mo won't be back next season. What we're not going to do is post about it every day or two just for the heck of it. We think he'll be getting the boot and that there's no sense bringing the issue up at every instance.

bhoybobby
10-01-2008, 04:32 PM
My opinion?

Actually, I was only posing a reasonable question. My opinion, on your opinion, very knob jockey reply to a fair question, but your entitled to say what you want.

Some folk are easily pleased & will accept what's on offer. We're clearly not good enough & haven't improved much over last season. Progress doesn't have to be so slow.

bhoybobby
10-01-2008, 04:38 PM
Do you really think he's getting an easy ride? I don't think if you've been paying attention to some of our posts regarding Mo's position with the club. Quite a few people (myself included) already believe Mo won't be back next season. What we're not going to do is post about it every day or two just for the heck of it. We think he'll be getting the boot and that there's no sense bringing the issue up at every instance.

S'cuse me for bringing it up again then, I hadn't for ages. I was pissed after we passed up any chance of the play-offs away with some very gutless performances.

nascarguy
10-01-2008, 04:46 PM
Actually, I was only posing a reasonable question. My opinion, on your opinion, very knob jockey reply to a fair question, but your entitled to say what you want.

Some folk are easily pleased & will accept what's on offer. We're clearly not good enough & haven't improved much over last season. Progress doesn't have to be so slow.
your right Progress doesn't have to be so slow & i say mo has in till the pre-season to smart up. my seat is right under the mlse box & i'll tell them mo goes are both mlse & mo goes

fetajr
10-01-2008, 04:51 PM
his evaluation of talent is ass. The next manager should be able to speak Spanish so that he can look for cheap talented players in south america...central america (guevara and ruiz) does not count...the best central american players are equal to average Argentinian players from second division.

giambac
10-01-2008, 05:16 PM

he is narrow minded and think staht soccer is only played in scotland and England.
Poor judgement of player talent.
Even poorer judgemnt of coach talent.

Beach_Red
10-01-2008, 05:19 PM
Progress doesn't have to be so slow.

Well, no one wants it to be, but how do you know it doesn't have to be?

I remember when the Tampa Bay Bucaneers didn't win a single game their first two seasons and they had to walk around with a gay pirate on their helment.

Most expansion teams that start off strong fade fast because they trade high draft picks for fading veterans. I'm sure it's different in European soccer, but that's not the way this league is structured.

With all of the weirdness in this league from salary cap, domestic player requirements (apparently you can trade for international roster spots), schedule not lined up with the rest of the world, etc, etc, I'm not sure that two seasons is all that long.

Cashcleaner
10-01-2008, 05:20 PM
S'cuse me for bringing it up again then, I hadn't for ages. I was pissed after we passed up any chance of the play-offs away with some very gutless performances.

You're excused....For now. :D

Beach_Red
10-01-2008, 05:43 PM
he is narrow minded and think staht soccer is only played in scotland and England.
Poor judgement of player talent.
Even poorer judgemnt of coach talent.

The original post complained about too many players from "Banana republics," which I think he means Honduras, Peurto Rico, Trinidad, Jamaica - you know, all the places we lose international players to. We didn't lose any players to international games played by Scotland and England.

So, we don't want players from Latin America and we don't want players from the UK. We're narrowing this down...

But I agree, poor choice of coaching talent. I think there were a lot more coaches available than players - there are no restrictions on coaching hires.

flatpicker
10-01-2008, 05:46 PM
I don't think Mo is getting any free Scots.

I'm not sure where you get your info from??!!

Believe me, if he could get a Scot free (especially if they had reasonable skills) then he would jump at the chance.

FluSH
10-01-2008, 06:02 PM
"Banana Republics" WTF are you trying to say??? What that we should hire more Europeans... Who are these Banana Republic guys... I wanna Know

FluSH
10-01-2008, 06:07 PM
...I'm still waiting on this list of Banana Republic guys.

olegunnar
10-01-2008, 06:09 PM
Banana Republic is a pejorative (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pejorative) term for a small country that is politically unstable, dependent on limited agriculture (e.g., bananas (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bananas)), and ruled by a small, self-elected, wealthy and corrupt clique (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clique).[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_republic#cite_note-GREED-0) It is most commonly used for countries in Central America such as El Salvador (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Salvador), Belize (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belize), Nicaragua (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicaragua), Honduras (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honduras), and Guatemala (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala).

London
10-01-2008, 06:27 PM
^^^^^^so the CMNT cant beat banana republic teams?????

olegunnar
10-01-2008, 06:29 PM
^^^^^^so the CMNT cant beat banana republic teams?????

Or Bhoybobby can add to the list of players he doesn't like

Guevara
Velez
Ruiz

to the already listed Ricketts

Good thing he doesn't like Mo or else people would start to think there was a certain "type" or person Bobby doesn't like :rolleyes:

Beach_Red
10-01-2008, 06:32 PM
You know, honestly, what I'm afraid of is putting too much emphasis on the manager. He does pretty much what any other manager would do. There is a limited number of players willing to come to Toronto. It looks like he's used the weird MLS rules very well to open up more roster spots to more international players, he's brought more allocation money in and drafted and traded within MLS okay.

But MLSE is very good at pleasing fans, at least when it comes to the Leafs. The fans love McCabe - give him a big contract. Fans love Tie Domi - big contract. Fans want Wendel Clark back - make bad trade to get him back. Fans hate Larry Murphy - watch him lift cup with Detroit. I've thought for years the problem with the Leafs is that management actually listens to the fans too much.

And the same thing could happen with TFC. Fans hate Mo - fire him. The next guy gets at least 2-3 years, then if things aren't going well - fire him. Fans want more Canadian players - bring in anybody with a Canadian passport. Fans want African players - wow, we can get some cheap ones. No more UK players - done. It will become an endless cycle with no winning. But it won't be "ignoring the fans."

There are some things the team could do right now to improve - get rid of the turf and replace it with grass for example. That gets the team at least two much higher quality players (Huckerby for sure and there's got to be at least one more).

Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

FluSH
10-01-2008, 07:53 PM
Or Bhoybobby can add to the list of players he doesn't like

Guevara
Velez
Ruiz

to the already listed Ricketts

Good thing he doesn't like Mo or else people would start to think there was a certain "type" or person Bobby doesn't like :rolleyes:

Banana Republic shouldn't even be in his fuckign vocabulary... who da fuck is this guy? How do you think these nations became dependent on selling worhtless commodities in the first place?! and you're going to associate an entire region of people with playing bad footy because they come from third world countries?!? Whaaat should we all be common-wealth nations before we sign up and play for TFC?!?! WTF is this...

James17930
10-01-2008, 08:13 PM
He tried to sign Numo Gomes -- failed because of the turf (at least, that's the most obvious possibility for why the deal didn't go down)>

Tried to sign Huckerby -- def. failed because of the turf.
Lost Ronnie O -- to the turf.

There were three or four other players he wanted that he couldn't get -- because of the turf.

I mean -- what more do you want from the guy? The fact that, with all the current limitations of the club (turf, last place), he can still go out and grab a guy like JoSmith is incredible to me.

Him and Carver both def. deserve all of next year. If there still isn't any improvement by the end of next season sack them both.

But remember that in may ways their hands are tied on a lot of the important decisions they have to make.

Broadview
10-01-2008, 08:23 PM
http://www.bananarepublic.com

ensco
10-01-2008, 08:31 PM
Here's what Mo deserves the blame for - waiting until the season started to bring guys in.

He thought he'd get much better players by waiting for the Euro and Central American seasons to end, but he gambled and lost on this. Whatever benefits in "quality" of player we got were more than overwhelmed by our inability to play together.

We look like what we are - a bunch of guys who have been thrown out there, and have no chemistry as a result.

Think back to when we were winning -our results were mostly earned because of success with "set piece" plays, which is obviously what Carver decided is what he had the ability to work on given (i) all the new personnel and (ii) the practice time available.

Once these set plays stopped producing goals, we were sunk. We've had maybe 7 or 8 decent well-constructed "run of play" goals all year, with 3 coming in one game - Colorado at home.

I blame Carver more than Mo for our problems (we spent months in a hopeless 4-5-1, and I still think Carver's ridiculous antics have led to obvious locker-room problems), but Mo has to wear some of this too.

Note to Mo: expansion teams can't afford to waste training camp like that.

Beach_Red
10-01-2008, 09:47 PM
Here's what Mo deserves the blame for - waiting until the season started to bring guys in.

He thought he'd get much better players by waiting for the Euro and Central American seasons to end, but he gambled and lost on this. Whatever benefits in "quality" of player we got were more than overwhelmed by our inability to play together.

It's always going to be a gamble, but very few managers would ever pass up a better player if they can sign him - no matter what part of the season it is.

You know, I'm used to hockey and football where no one else's season matters to us at and all we have to deal with is a trade deadline, so I find this whole transfer window thing odd, but I certainly wouldn't like some kind of self-imposed deadline.

bhoybobby
10-01-2008, 10:07 PM
Banana Republic shouldn't even be in his fuckign vocabulary... who da fuck is this guy? How do you think these nations became dependent on selling worhtless commodities in the first place?! and you're going to associate an entire region of people with playing bad footy because they come from third world countries?!? Whaaat should we all be common-wealth nations before we sign up and play for TFC?!?! WTF is this...

There was no racism or malice intended in my post. If I've offended you, I apologize. My point was, given mls rules, Mo should've known better, he dug the teams grave this season.

Banana republic is not in my view an offensive phrase, it'sa fairly accurate & widely used term whether you like it or not. I don't use it in malice, I use it as stmt of fact.

Cashcleaner
10-01-2008, 10:11 PM
^ I think thats fair.

Let's all move on and get back to the topic at hand: FIRE MO!!!! :D

Beach_Red
10-01-2008, 10:19 PM
Think back to when we were winning -our results were mostly earned because of success with "set piece" plays, which is obviously what Carver decided is what he had the ability to work on given (i) all the new personnel and (ii) the practice time available.

Once these set plays stopped producing goals, we were sunk.

And, the personnel were good at it - we all saw a huge difference in the set-pieces when Robert and Guevara came on board.

Still, in most of those "set-piece victories" we didn't give up any goals. What really sunk us this season was the inability to hold leads - how many late goals did this team give up?

Not giving up a late goal (or really, a goal at all) to Houston was a big step. That game wasn't pretty, but Houston are the two-time defending champs and the game was big for them, too.

bhoybobby
10-01-2008, 10:44 PM
And, the personnel were good at it - we all saw a huge difference in the set-pieces when Robert and Guevara came on board.

Still, in most of those "set-piece victories" we didn't give up any goals. What really sunk us this season was the inability to hold leads - how many late goals did this team give up?

Not giving up a late goal (or really, a goal at all) to Houston was a big step. That game wasn't pretty, but Houston are the two-time defending champs and the game was big for them, too.

Yeah it was, but getting to the heart of the matter, Mo handcuffed us with his player selection in relation to MLS rules.

Our misery has been a bit self inflicted.

Cashcleaner
10-01-2008, 11:13 PM
It does seem to be the trend that the player restrictions are getting more relaxed as we get more clubs coming into the league. Has both advantages and disadvantages, but the buck will always stop with the GM for signing talent.

FluSH
10-02-2008, 07:48 AM
Banana republic is not in my view an offensive phrase, it'sa fairly accurate & widely used term whether you like it or not. I don't use it in malice, I use it as stmt of fact.

That's fuckign BULLSHIT... Yeah condensanding term insulting the poor condition of these nations that have been affected by unfair trade from other nations that we won't fcuking NAME. You were condescending in your statemet implying that anyone from these poor nations is no fit to play... again BULLSHIT. I'll tell you something homie, I'm not sure what circles you hang around but I was born in Central America and we don't go around using this term at all about ourselves... and that's a fact.

Tintin
10-02-2008, 07:58 AM
That's fuckign BULLSHIT... Yeah condensanding term insulting the poor condition of these nations that have been affected by unfair trade from other nations that we won't fcuking NAME. You were condescending in your statemet implying that anyone from these poor nations is no fit to play... again BULLSHIT. I'll tell you something homie, I'm not sure what circles you hang around but I was born in Central America and we don't go around using this term at all about ourselves... and that's a fact.

Relax man. He appologized! I beleive him when he syas that it was not meant to be racist. he did not say that the players from those contries were bad, he said that they arem being called up for International duty alot, implying that if we had B playesr from bigger soccer nations like Spain, Argentina or Mexico then they would not be called for the National team and they would stay with TFC. He means that Mo should j=he red the MLS rules!!!

I agree with him, Mo needs to take some blame.

CretanBull
10-02-2008, 08:06 AM
That's fuckign BULLSHIT... Yeah condensanding term insulting the poor condition of these nations that have been affected by unfair trade from other nations that we won't fcuking NAME.

http://www.amazon.ca/Confessions-Economic-Hit-John-Perkins/dp/0452287081/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1222952585&sr=8-1

ACSertL
10-02-2008, 08:14 AM
Mo? Scot free? Pun?

I honestly think Mo has tried to build a successful team, but for whatever reasons (we've debated this to death) he hasn't managed to come up with the goods. I am willing to let him oversee the club for another few seasons. If he can't cut it by then he's got to go.

SLBuu
10-02-2008, 08:21 AM
Relax man. He appologized! I beleive him when he syas that it was not meant to be racist. he did not say that the players from those contries were bad, he said that they arem being called up for International duty alot, implying that if we had B playesr from bigger soccer nations like Spain, Argentina or Mexico then they would not be called for the National team and they would stay with TFC. He means that Mo should j=he red the MLS rules!!!

I agree with him, Mo needs to take some blame.

FLUSH has every right to be upset...... using a term like that isn't excusable.

its like calling a gay person a fag to their face and then saying oooops, i didnt really mean it now that ur upset.

Beach_Red
10-02-2008, 08:58 AM
Yeah it was, but getting to the heart of the matter, Mo handcuffed us with his player selection in relation to MLS rules.

Our misery has been a bit self inflicted.

Well, most people's misery is somewhat self-inflicted. The league handcuffed us, the turf handcuffed us and the manager handcuffed us, the coach handcuffed us and a few players just quit on us.

I don't know. If it wasn't this manager making these rookie mistakes it would have been someone else making other rookie mistakes. That's the life of an expansion team. He hasn't mortgaged the future on some 35 year old creaky knees, there were enough games to show that there is some real potential here, we're pretty much in exactly the position we should be.

The manager has been getting plenty of criticism - obviously you don't think he's been getting enough.

We'll see if we finish this year with any heart.

His biggest mistake so far seems to handing the running of the team over to Carver.

Well, MLSE got into soccer reluctantly and there's probably a ton of bullshit in that board room to deal with, so it would have been better if the VP of soccer could concentrate on that more, but that's life.

Oldtimer
10-02-2008, 09:02 AM
I remember when the Tampa Bay Bucaneers didn't win a single game their first two seasons and they had to walk around with a gay pirate on their helment.

This guy?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/98/Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers_logo_old.svg/150px-Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers_logo_old.svg.png

That would be punishment, me hearties! :lol:

bhoybobby
10-02-2008, 10:39 AM

I wasn't looking to get into a geopolitical debate. I wasn't saying that the leaders of these countries represented the fine people that populate these countries. I can well imagine folk from there don't use that term.

It is a widely used term, I use it in the correct context. If you disagree with me using it fair enough. I've apologized.

A fair point though, is that many of the fine people from Central America who live here, do so, to escape the banana republic mentality of the existing political systems there..

Again, I was talking about Mo's signing of internationalists from these countries. Again, no offence was meant, If I have offended you, I apologize.

I move in a very inclusive wide circle.

Boris
10-02-2008, 10:44 AM
A fair point though, is that many of the fine people from Central America who live here, do so, to escape the banana republic mentality of the existing political systems there..

you have noooooooooo understanding of WHY people have left those countries. Yuo have no idea of what goes on in those countries.

I wasnt upset at first, but when you start acting like youre sorry and then say those fine people from central america, it really hits a nerve as it sounds a bit sarcastic.

so let me jsut say this, lets stick to the topic and put all this SHIT behind us now.

bhoybobby
10-02-2008, 10:51 AM
you have noooooooooo understanding of WHY people have left those countries. Yuo have no idea of what goes on in those countries.

I wasnt upset at first, but when you start acting like youre sorry and then say those fine people from central america, it really hits a nerve as it sounds a bit sarcastic.

so let me jsut say this, lets stick to the topic and put all this SHIT behind us now.

It wasn't sarcastic. I've played with & remain friends of folks from Mexico,Columbia, Costa -Rica, Jamaica & Honduras.

I have a very good idea of what goes on in those countries having travelled extensively & spent time talking to people. So please, don't lecture me on what I know & don't know.

They people from that region are some of the most welcoming & kind hearted, hard working, family oriented, football loving people I have ever met.

jloome
10-02-2008, 11:06 AM
It wasn't sarcastic. I've played with & remain friends of folks from Mexico,Columbia, Costa -Rica, Jamaica & Honduras.

I have a very good idea of what goes on in those countries having travelled extensively & spent time talking to people. So please, don't lecture me on what I know & don't know.

They people from that region are some of the most welcoming & kind hearted, hard working, family oriented, football loving people I have ever met.

Yup, born and raised in Africa, grew up in developing nations, still don't see any of this as anything other than over-sensitivity. And I DO have friends from central America who aren't offended by the term, because they know it's used to represent repressive political systems in countries with undeveloped economies.

It is NOT, and never has been, a character statement about people from developing nations. So, for all the other reasons I think bhoybobby can be a knob (which is why he's on my ignore list,and I might well be on his) he doesn't deserve flak on this one.

Here's an idea: let's just assume that once a thread has verged into political commentary, it either gets locked or we dump the politics and move back to football.

Mo doesn't deserve to be fired. But both he and Carver look a little Clownish and over their heads this season, because of miscalculations that -- while perhaps normally minor to a football club -- have had a huge impact here.

-- the late start to the roster
-- the Laurent Robert experiment and turf issues in general
-- the international callup problem
-- the shifting of the formation to 451 to accomodate Guevara
-- the lack of movement at striker until McBride

Having said that, they both go in with at least a requisite year (and more in Mo's case) of MLS experience next year. I doubt we'll be having this debate at the same time next year, because if we lose our chance at the champion's league again and miss the playoffs, I expect they'll both get the axe.

Beach_Red
10-02-2008, 11:32 AM
Yup, born and raised in Africa, grew up in developing nations, still don't see any of this as anything other than over-sensitivity...

-- the late start to the roster
-- the Laurent Robert experiment and turf issues in general
-- the international callup problem
-- the shifting of the formation to 451 to accomodate Guevara
-- the lack of movement at striker until McBride

Having said that, they both go in with at least a requisite year (and more in Mo's case) of MLS experience next year. I doubt we'll be having this debate at the same time next year, because if we lose our chance at the champion's league again and miss the playoffs, I expect they'll both get the axe.

I like the idea of moving the politcal discussions. I hate to see anything locked because sometimes there can actually be some good come out of all the screaming and name calling.

But I am going to say, having grown up in Canada and never even been to a developing nation don't discount the over-sensitivity too easily. Call me a spy from the white, developed world. I hear what gets said when there's only "people like us" in the room and let's just say we have a long way to go.

All that other stuff; Robert, turf, missing CCL, that's all true and you're right, now is not the time to go firing anyone. Imagine the line up to take their place....

But the fall is the best time of year and one of these years we'll have an October where we're winning games in the Champions League and looking forward to the playoffs as favourites and it'll be great.

FluSH
10-02-2008, 11:36 AM
I wasn't looking to get into a geopolitical debate. I wasn't saying that the leaders of these countries represented the fine people that populate these countries. I can well imagine folk from there don't use that term.

It is a widely used term, I use it in the correct context. If you disagree with me using it fair enough. I've apologized.

Again, I was talking about Mo's signing of internationalists from these countries. Again, no offence was meant, If I have offended you, I apologize.

I move in a very inclusive wide circle.

No, you did not use it in a correct context - we are not discussing economics or politics here. However, you took the liberty to clump X amount of players together and labelled them as Banana Republic internationals... why don't you be a man and say who the players you were specifically referring too? Was it Guevara and Ruiz? That's not many...

Next time why don't you introduce me as being born from a Banana Republic rather than using the name of my country... let's see what happens to you.

I'm done...

bhoybobby
10-02-2008, 11:43 AM
No, you did not use it in a correct context - we are not discussing economics or politics here. However, you took the liberty to clump X amount of players together and labelled them as Banana Republic internationals... why don't you be a man and say who the players you were specifically referring too? Was it Guevara and Ruiz? That's not many...

Next time why don't you introduce me as being born from a Banana Republic rather than using the name of my country... let's see what happens to you.

I'm done...

I dunno what to say man, I've tried to reason with you, you're hurt. For that again I apologize. You're carrying a lot of misplaced anger toward me. Let it go. we're all TFC fans.

I love the people of Central America. P.M. if you want to discuss further.

SLBuu
10-02-2008, 12:39 PM
^^ UR funny! lol

his anger seems pretty well placed imo

Boris
10-02-2008, 12:45 PM
ok...no more footy talk here? CLOSED!