PDA

View Full Version : Brennan VS Mullan

Tyler Durden
09-28-2008, 11:22 AM
Mullan is the dirtiest player in MLS....and it seems Brennan gets alot of his shit.....

yesterdays game when he took a dive inside the box and Brennan stood over him the guy got up and def intended to headbut Jimmy with the back of his head.....

last time they played a similar incident happened where Brennan tackled mullan and mullan put brennans face into the ground...

this guy has no class...i really wanted Jimmy to take him out hard...

ref's need to use their power and not abuse their power

Roogsy
09-28-2008, 11:29 AM
I gave him the gears every time he came even close to our corner. I hate that guy.

rocker
09-28-2008, 11:56 AM
i was at the other end of the stadium and even I noticed that attempted headbutt.
where was the ref looking at the time?

Sonny Cheeba
09-28-2008, 11:57 AM
we all know the ref was looking for his dick. he can't find it.

Roogsy
09-28-2008, 12:29 PM
That ref was brutal.

Let me make this clear. We did not win because our boys didn't do their jobs.

But the ref did give us another obstacle to winning the game.

The guy beside me said it best. I think we can honestly say that MLS refereeing probably cost us getting into the playoffs. I am sure they cost us at least 6 points.

rocker
09-28-2008, 12:32 PM
has anybody ever seen a corner by TFC that didn't result in the TFC player getting called for something and the play being waived off? I can't remember.

is it ever possible that the offensive team is safe to jump for a ball in the 18 yard box?
the benefit always goes to the defense even if its the defensive player doing more of the manhandling, or the offensive player falls down due to incidental contact or his own ineptness.
it's getting ridiculous .. I don't even expect those plays to ever end up without a whistle against TFC.

Roogsy
09-28-2008, 12:38 PM
^ OMG...QFFT!!!

The players may as well just start trotting back to their side of the field every time we have a corner. Dichio could just be standing there scratching his balls and he would get called for a foul.

The refereeing in MLS has to improve, it simply has to or one day I might do something crazy.

SilverSamurai
09-28-2008, 01:36 PM
^ OMG...QFFT!!!

The players may as well just start trotting back to their side of the field every time we have a corner. Dichio could just be standing there scratching his balls and he would get called for a foul.

The refereeing in MLS has to improve, it simply has to or one day I might do something crazy.
The ref that did the FC Dallas and CK games was terrible in the NY/Rapids game. Dude is definitely card happy.

Sonny Cheeba
09-28-2008, 01:56 PM
^ OMG...QFFT!!!

someone already pooped in a urinal.