PDA

View Full Version : Danny Dichio is on the Footy Show

Shakes McQueen
09-28-2008, 09:46 AM
Tune in to The Score right now, and you can catch him.

- Scott

Shakes McQueen
09-28-2008, 09:52 AM
James just asked him what he thinks of the Dichio24 song - he said it pumps him up. He also said he is currently considering his future with the club. He want's to stay in Toronto, but it's a matter of his physical fitness. I'm assuming this is referring to his concussion.

He did say that the club also wants him to come back, if he is up to it.

- Scott

Shakes McQueen
09-28-2008, 09:54 AM
He also said Robbo needs a new goal celebration, because the windmill went out of style in the 70's, haha.

- Scott

Boondaddy
09-28-2008, 10:18 AM
lol...and that Beckham only comes up to his waist!

flatpicker
09-28-2008, 10:21 AM
Good to see him on the show... he seemed in good spirits, even after last night.
I'm glad he is giving careful consideration to his playing future.
You can't mess around where your health concerned.
If he doesn't play, I seriously hope he sticks around to work with the club.

BuSaPuNk
09-28-2008, 10:26 AM
Good to see him on the show... he seemed in good spirits, even after last night.
I'm glad he is giving careful consideration to his playing future.
You can't mess around where your health concerned.
If he doesn't play, I seriously hope he sticks around to work with the club.

I Second that. Even if he just stays on a coach or advisor it would help the club. Hope he stays.

Ossington Mental Youth
09-28-2008, 10:52 AM
i suspect he would (and i hope so too) as hes got a school here, hes a legend as far as tfc supporters are concerned and he obviously is respected by his teammates etc

FluSH
09-28-2008, 11:09 AM
James just asked him what he thinks of the Dichio24 song - he said it pumps him up. He also said he is currently considering his future with the club. He want's to stay in Toronto, but it's a matter of his physical fitness. I'm assuming this is referring to his concussion.

He did say that the club also wants him to come back, if he is up to it.

- Scott

Danny needs to stay in Toronto someway somehow...

kelzag
09-28-2008, 11:21 AM
Danny & Robbo will be hosting the Footy Show someday! :D

Roogsy
09-28-2008, 11:30 AM
The whole stadium muffed up the Dichio24 song yesterday.

Our spirits were simply not in the game. This winning drought has taken it's toll on us.

Dub Narcotic
09-28-2008, 11:30 AM
Danny & Robbo will be hosting the Footy Show someday! :D

I like that the Footy Show has someone who knows a hell of a lot of football even though he's not an ex-player as a commentator (Christian).

ensco
09-28-2008, 12:42 PM

Our spirits were simply not in the game. This winning drought has taken it's toll on us.

Ummmm, yes, it could be the winning drought......or maybe the fact that we'd just conceded the worst own goal in franchise history two minutes earlier? :rolleyes:

zeelaw
09-28-2008, 01:15 PM
He also said Robbo needs a new goal celebration, because the windmill went out of style in the 70's, haha.

- Scott
haha lies!

KdotOdot
09-28-2008, 03:59 PM
Man Danny should stay as the "Lockeroom Threat"

If these bums don't show heart they have to fight Danny in a barbed wire cage at halftime.

Marco2K
09-28-2008, 04:15 PM
Like many have said Danny must stay in toronto for the next FEW YEARS.

If he does not feel up to playing next season he should start as an assistant coach and then ONE DAY LEAD TFC as the manager.
Can u imagine the love that man would have.

Remember he does have his FIFA coaching licence. Thats what he told me once.

I_AM_CANADIAN
09-28-2008, 05:03 PM

It honestly seemed like only a few sections were even singing it... It was depressing. Obviously from the south end you can't heat 127 and 104, but it wasn't very loud at all.

TBH, I'm not such a big fan of the Footy Show... 90% of it focuses on the EPL top four. I'm not such a big fan of the Premier League as it is, I'd much rather watch Serie A or the Football League, and I'm definitely not a fan of any of the big four. But you have to give them credit, any exposure for football in this country is good, so props to the footy show anyway.