PDA

View Full Version : crew head coach is talking sh*t

edmundo
05-20-2008, 02:17 AM
found some footage you might wanna take a look at of the crew head coach sigi schmidt talking crap about carver, as well as some other coaches comments http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJoJnPPgG0s

J .
05-20-2008, 02:45 AM
the crew coach, sigi shits and shitotto are bitches.

FluSH
05-20-2008, 06:57 AM
Edmundo... I saw your twin brother at the last game.... the resemblance was uncanny!!

Carts
05-20-2008, 07:08 AM
Its funny, Sigi stands up and says all this 'let him worry about his players and I'll worry about mine' which is a perfectly fine response for a coach to make in that situation...

But then, after talking about missed off-sides and the Schelotto's 'emotion' he blurts out "...he and I will deal with it..." . Uh Sigi, if it wasn't a problem, you wouldn't have to "deal" with anything...

So, thanks for admitting Carver's right - even if it was by accident...

Carts...

ensco
05-20-2008, 07:12 AM
Its funny, Sigi stands up and says all this 'let him worry about his players and I'll worry about mine' which is a perfectly fine response for a coach to make in that situation...

But then, after talking about missed off-sides and the Schelotto's 'emotion' he blurts out "...he and I will deal with it..." . Uh Sigi, if it wasn't a problem, you wouldn't have to "deal" with anything...

So, thanks for admitting Carver's right - even if it was by accident...

Carts...

maybe...it was kind of vague...it was actually pretty deftly handled by Schmid

he could have been saying either or both of the following:

"Schelotto and I will deal with Schelotto getting emotional with the refs"

"Schelotto and I will deal with the fact that Schelotto's a diving fraud"

bdrs
05-20-2008, 07:33 AM
If that ass clown is unhappy with Carver then I would say our man is right on track!

Damien
05-20-2008, 02:29 PM
Sigi's trying to justify the tie (which we dominated), when really we are the better team.