PDA

View Full Version : The Police are watching

gtaguy
09-22-2008, 05:54 PM
just read on mls rumors that a frequent visitor to their website is the
toronto police service( fan monitoring unit )..

I know that at times there are fans that are misbehaving but this really blows me out of the water to think that they frequent the web spots we all frequent..
my question is are we really such a threat that the police service has to keep tabs on the daily ongoings of the mls because of ppl misbehaving..

Im a supporter and i sure as hell don't want to be labled anymore than that.. opinions ???

http://www.mls-rumors.net/2008/09/report-just-who-reads-mls-rumors-anyway.html

i can only imagine how many times they frequent this site to see who's a bad boy... jack any idea.. :(

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
09-22-2008, 06:02 PM
im sure they are right here monitoring us right now on the RPB site!!

WHO ARE YA!

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/2473/21418640sh5.gif (http://www.imagehosting.com/)

Ladies Love Julius James
09-22-2008, 06:02 PM
Yup they are watching us right now.......PIGS

wzhxvy
09-22-2008, 06:04 PM
What do you do for a living ? I am part of FMU ! I also barely finished highschool but I walk around like I own the street...just kidding...just kidding...as kdot says they can "eat dick cookies"...

Ladies Love Julius James
09-22-2008, 06:05 PM
The one guest in this thread is a cop

gtaguy
09-22-2008, 06:09 PM
i guess i can say that im not so bothered about a cop being on the board i guess what bothers me is that we are getting a bad rep for those that misbehave at the stadium and i don't want to be associated with those that are causing the shit and making us look like hooligans.. you all did see the article in the sun talking shite about us saying how all we do is look for reasons to fight and cuase problem in and out of the stadium..

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
09-22-2008, 06:11 PM
if i want to fight in a stadium....all i have to is drive south of the boarder to RWS..:)....we a re f'in tame...to a game there !

rocktml
09-22-2008, 06:11 PM
I'm a cop

werewolf
09-22-2008, 06:13 PM
thats great if we have police reading, they can see the truth through the BS that papers like the sun print.

MartinUtd
09-22-2008, 06:15 PM
Sounds like par for the course to me. In Toronto they were using the net to bust up raves 10 years ago, so why not organized violence? For every 99.9% of people posting innocently on here there'll be that 0.1 that blurts out how he (or she, but most likely he) will be waiting by the bus for opposing fans or some other stupid shit like that.

Just look at how facebook is being used by HR departments to research prospects... its 1984, brother

AL-MO
09-22-2008, 06:15 PM
You're wasting your time
You're wasting your tiiiimme
Go and solve a real crime
You're wasting your time

gtaguy
09-22-2008, 06:19 PM
i didn't change my title to the thread .. whats going on ???

original post was "bad boys bad boys what you gonna do" ?????

now thats freaky

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
09-22-2008, 06:20 PM
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/5025/71866997xr9.gif (http://www.imagehosting.com/)

Kickit09
09-22-2008, 06:21 PM
You're wasting your time
You're wasting your time

brilliant. we NEED to sing this at the next game.

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
09-22-2008, 06:29 PM
Every Cop’s a Cuntstable
Doo dah, Doo Dah
Every Cop’s a Cuntstable
Oh Doo dah dah day

(((((((Doo dah dah day))))))
((((((((Doo dah dah day))))))

Every Cop’s a Cuntstable
Doo dah dah day

AL-MO
09-22-2008, 06:32 PM
To be honest we shouldn't be going out of our way to sing these songs, but if something else happens, then I am all for singing.

Singing just because will likely just end up in more police not less.

RealG-TFC
09-22-2008, 06:38 PM
Fuck the police!
-James Franco in PE

alexintoronto
09-22-2008, 06:42 PM
i didn't change my title to the thread .. whats going on ???

original post was "bad boys bad boys what you gonna do" ?????

now thats freaky

That's a better thread title!

:lol:

Uu1RP34FLXU

gtaguy
09-22-2008, 06:43 PM
my whole reason for posting this is to let the RPB nation know that we are all on watch..

MartinUtd
09-22-2008, 06:44 PM
This place really makes me laugh sometimes. On one had you've got your TFC gangbangers crying Rodny King, and on the other you've got members calling for more security.

The sky is truly falling

Roogsy
09-22-2008, 06:46 PM
my whole reason for posting this is to let the RPB nation know that we are all on watch..

Thanks, we will continue to keep it in mind.

We did already know though. And frankly, the police (and I know they are reading this right now) are stupid for concentrating on us. RPB have never been the cause of any problems at BMO save for being extraexuberant with the streamers.

gtaguy
09-22-2008, 06:54 PM
Thanks, we will continue to keep it in mind.

We did already know though. And frankly, the police (and I know they are reading this right now) are stupid for concentrating on us. RPB have never been the cause of any problems at BMO save for being extraexuberant with the streamers.

roogsy. guys like you i guess would know but did the general public know that big daddy was looking at us..

i don't care the least if they read what i have to say i just find it surprising that they would go to these distances to learn about the fans that fill the bmo field.. I for one don't cuase shit or would even bother to stir it up however i guess, let this be a warning to those that do ..

wzhxvy
09-22-2008, 06:58 PM
Lets start using big words...lol

andyc
09-22-2008, 07:00 PM
Shame that there's no joined up writing font. That'd fool them!

:hump:

Blazer
09-22-2008, 07:06 PM
There’s no proof to support that the hooliganism of late is not from that of an RPB member/cleek the same way that there’s nothing to prove that it is an RPB member causing shit. Until police make an example of 1 person or a group of people spotted for hooliganism, we can all continue to expect nothing more than their watchful and reluctant eyes gazing aimlessly off into the masses. We’re all suspects unfortunately.

Detroit_TFC
09-22-2008, 07:22 PM
I'm a cop

No, I'm Spartacus.

gtaguy
09-22-2008, 07:22 PM
There’s no proof to support that the hooliganism of late is not from that of an RPB member/cleek the same way that there’s nothing to prove that it is an RPB member causing shit. Until police make an example of 1 person or a group of people spotted for hooliganism, we can all continue to expect nothing more than their watchful and reluctant eyes gazing aimlessly off into the masses. We’re all suspects unfortunately.

I like what your saying.. i can only add that us as the official supporters of this team are responsible for the conduct of those that sit around us..

we have to start breakng balls with those that screw it for us... And and i know that its not us .
those ppl that are selling thier ticktes need to know who your selling your tickets to . your the prime reason why TFC is so successful.
its our jobs to train them in knowing whats expected of them in our respectiive seating areas.. Its cool to sell your ticket .. but to whom are you selling them to... if they make us look like asses i rather pay your ticket then to allow some asshole into the area and fuck it up for the whole lot..

Blazer
09-22-2008, 07:38 PM
Please don’t confuse what I’m saying though gtaguy.

I do not want to be responsible for the behaviours of supporters around me and refuse to accept any disorderly behaviour as being my problem to correct simply because I am a STH and an associate of the RPB supporters group. What one idiot chooses to say or do is beyond my control.

I don’t see any positive coming from harassing a hooligan beyond simple verbal humiliation and degradation. I work on Monday’s and don’t need a broken nose. If they’re willing to fling objects onto the pitch and act like a donkey all the while then presumably they’ll have no problems knocking me the fuck out if need be. Then what?! I get my seasons revoked? Nat gonna happn’.

I’d just as soon taunt and heckle his ass before promptly reporting him to security or if I'm feeling sober enough I'll lean over the railing and talk to a copper.

Beach_Red
09-22-2008, 07:53 PM
Just look at how facebook is being used by HR departments to research prospects... its 1984, brother

Well, it would be 1984 if HR was sneaking around trying to find stuff - people putting their personal lives on a public forum themselves is something far creepier than George Orwell could have ever come up with.

But what is kind of 1984 is getting supporters to turn on each other and being snitches - well, maybe not Orwell 1984, but Romania 1984. A little verbal harrassment, sure, but that's as far as it should go.

[NBF]
09-22-2008, 07:56 PM
LOL @ this thread, Im sure there's good reason to monitor this website, i would not want a terrorist to attack BMO Field and to have it come out that he belong to a TFC support group known as Red Patch Boys.

What would people think? What would they do to us all in jail? Would "This is Our House" theme finally be removed? Oh The Humanity!

Roogsy
09-22-2008, 07:58 PM
Police have shown in inherent ability to concentrate on the wrong things/people...I agree.

stretchthetruth
09-22-2008, 08:00 PM
hahaha what a joke... better not say anything bad here, boys - big brother is watching you - and your online posts... maybe printing your handle on your jersey isnt such a good idea afterall?

White games have a regular
paid-duty response where officers
are hired by TFC to police BMO
Field. Red games are ones with a
heightened fan interest, where
on-duty officers from 14 and 52
Community Response Units,
Traffic Services, Mounted Unit
officers and plainclothes officers
patrol outside the park.

White games = typical police presence
Red games = a great excuse for fascist style policing!... can we get a list of these games? I'll wear my helmet.

there's a quote from june 17th... its probably bad form to quote oneself, but there it is - this is nothing new, nor is it surprising...

Hooligan69
09-22-2008, 08:02 PM
So much gun violence in this city and people stabbed or beaten and yet the cops are focused on BMO Field and TFC supporters. What a joke. Clear out your scalper racket.

deeznutz
09-22-2008, 08:04 PM
Tax money hard at work!!!!!

TAKE A BITE OUTA CRIME!!!!!

stretchthetruth
09-22-2008, 08:06 PM
Well, it would be 1984 if HR was sneaking around trying to find stuff - people putting their personal lives on a public forum themselves is something far creepier than George Orwell could have ever come up with.

But what is kind of 1984 is getting supporters to turn on each other and being snitches - well, maybe not Orwell 1984, but Romania 1984. A little verbal harrassment, sure, but that's as far as it should go.

thank you!!!! fuck, ratting each other out is exactly what they want you to do - spy on your neighbour - by all means do their jobs for them! fuckin' right its 1984, lets not kid ourselves. whats nuts is that people here actually beg for it.

;196281']LOL @ this thread, Im sure there's good reason to monitor this website, i would not want a terrorist to attack BMO Field and to have it come out that he belong to a TFC support group known as Red Patch Boys.

What would people think? What would they do to us all in jail? Would "This is Our House" theme finally be removed? Oh The Humanity!

yeah, well said - if the police dont monitor our entire lives, including this board, - and we dont rat each other out on a regular basis - the TERRORISTS win! FUCK! wake up to the police state!

Hooligan69
09-22-2008, 08:08 PM
User A flame baited User B at 7:45pm on 9/22/08. My gosh, they are becoming hooligans. We better keep an eye on them and monitor their every post.

And that Hooligan69 is so blatantly showing off his hooligan behaviour with such a name. Get him.

wzhxvy
09-22-2008, 08:17 PM
Let me help with the translation, red games are when they want to get paid overtime. When they needed to be there in numbers such as the Jamaica game during the Ex, they were no where to be found.

Kevvv
09-22-2008, 08:24 PM
Let me help with the translation, red games are when they want to get paid overtime. When they needed to be there in numbers such as the Jamaica game during the Ex, they were no where to be found.

Actually, there was about half a dozen on horseback before the game, on the way to BMO.

I'm not worried about police on here, as long as they don't start bitching about Mo and Carver.

stretchthetruth
09-22-2008, 08:40 PM
They needed a few hundred vs. a half a dozen...ah well, thats behind us. So from now on, any trouble we plan will be on the private forums.

they needed a sensible plan to keep the crowds away from each other. but they like those little conflicts, they allow them to build a case for wholesale arrests, and the labelling of soccer fans as hooligans. have a look at the bullshit that happened after the columbus game last week, would anyone with half a brain thats ever been to bmo allow the two groups to come in contact with each other?!? no, but of course they did - because they were supposed to.

MartinUtd
09-22-2008, 08:54 PM

True, being the society of voyeurs that we are I'm sure if something stupid does happen it will be posted on youtube and ultimately here. If that doesn't work then we can always have Mayor Miller issue a ban on hooliganism within city limits.

Brooker
09-22-2008, 09:31 PM
just read on mls rumors that a frequent visitor to their website is the
toronto police service( fan monitoring unit )..

I know that at times there are fans that are misbehaving but this really blows me out of the water to think that they frequent the web spots we all frequent..
my question is are we really such a threat that the police service has to keep tabs on the daily ongoings of the mls because of ppl misbehaving..

Im a supporter and i sure as hell don't want to be labled anymore than that.. opinions ???

http://www.mls-rumors.net/2008/09/report-just-who-reads-mls-rumors-anyway.html

i can only imagine how many times they frequent this site to see who's a bad boy... jack any idea.. :(

are you telling me i can get paid for surfing MLS websites? i gotta become a cop. doughnuts and forums.... not a bad job.

Kickit09
09-22-2008, 09:32 PM
i bet the police are even in the RPB members only section too. i would not be surprised if they have infiltrated RPB.

Pachuco
09-22-2008, 09:34 PM
I don't get this thread. People are bitching that they visit this site, and assuming they monitor us. So cops can't be TFC fans now? They can't be here for the sole purpose of partaking in a supporter's site?

Roogsy
09-22-2008, 09:36 PM
I don't get this thread. People are bitching that they visit this site, and assuming they monitor us. So cops can't be TFC fans now? They can't be here for the sole purpose of partaking in a supporter's site?

I think the point is that it's not the cops that are TFC fans that are visiting us, but rather cops staking out TFC fans.

We know that there are TFC fans that are employed by the police not only in our group but in other supporters groups as well. As far as RPB is concerned, we are not anti-police. That is not to say we are not disappointed or upset in how they have handled things.

CretanBull
09-22-2008, 09:42 PM
I welcome the police here. I hope they can see how much we hate beer and projectiles being thrown on the pitch and that we're against violence.

MrHawk
09-22-2008, 09:45 PM
what are you talking about?

Beer and Violence are what makes me go to TFC games. I look forward to spending $120 on 10 Carlsberg drinks and then figthing all the casual fans who love Carver.

gtaguy
09-22-2008, 09:52 PM
That is not to say we are not disappointed or upset in how they have handled things.

Roogsy

It must be all the chanting and holloring that goes on.
Must be the fact that futbol fans cherish the fact of being at the event. In mass we are a group, we areTFC and being united make a futbol fan a part of the team.

i bring my 64 year old dad to the games with me and he loves what he sees. cant believe his eyes that toronto has a club he can cheer for. Understands what is happening with the police because he experienced the same back where he's from and says it will pass.

nascarguy
09-22-2008, 09:54 PM
what are you talking about?

Beer and Violence are what makes me go to TFC games. I look forward to spending $120 on 10 Carlsberg drinks and then figthing all the casual fans who love Carver.
you spend what on that shit

MrHawk
09-22-2008, 09:55 PM
1) I don't actually spend that much on beer at TFC games. If I did, my gf would have my manhood in a vice. That's $120 of Ozujsko at the LCBO.

Wagner
09-22-2008, 10:04 PM
This is silly.
I wonder if the Cops keep tabs on all the money we raised for charity.

Good to see the money that Harper has put towards security is aimed squarely at a couple hundred football nerds.

I would invite the cops to follow around any of our members.

I'm pretty they'd get bored in a hurry.

Also, Why not crack down on the scalpers, it's losers in the scalped seats that feel the need to pitch stuff onto the field.

Boris
09-22-2008, 10:06 PM
This is silly.
I wonder if the Cops keep tabs on all the money we raised for charity.

Good to see the money that Harper has put towards security is aimed squarely at a couple hundred football nerds.

I would invite the cops to follow around any of our members.

I'm pretty they'd get bored in a hurry.

Also, Why not crack down on the scalpers, it's losers in the scalped seats that feel the need to pitch stuff onto the field.

well seeing that whatever i post is being used by reporters and thrown back to my face ill be careful for what i post but its easy for them to look tough against us.

ricciboy
09-22-2008, 10:10 PM
come here little piggy

http://www.gunsnhoses.com/PRODUCTS/DonutPolicePatch.jpg

Azerban
09-23-2008, 06:58 AM
You're wasting your time
You're wasting your time

holy shit

Gobi
09-23-2008, 10:10 AM
This is silly.
...a couple hundred football nerds.

Your whole point is spot on, Wagner, but this is my favourite part.
Most of us just that (in a good way, IMHO): football nerds.
Hardly a threat to anyone. Sheesh.

Parkdale
09-23-2008, 10:17 AM
Your whole point is spot on, Wagner, but this is my favourite part.
Most of us just that (in a good way, IMHO): football nerds.
Hardly a threat to anyone. Sheesh.

apparently a nerd with access to a phone can launch a nuke!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Draper

If cops are reading this, then hopefully they are smart enough to see that we're not worth the effort.

Red Rat
09-23-2008, 10:20 AM
This is nothing but comic relief for them...

AL-MO
09-23-2008, 11:31 AM
Wzhxvy -

We don't plan any trouble on private forums either. We don't plan trouble at all. The point that the Toronto Sun was trying to make with their BS article was that we some how organized the fights after the game against Columbus using internet message boards. (credit to Barbarez for pointing this out)

Of course this is not the case, and it is rather ridiculous to suggest this.

I have deleted your post accordingly.

joel
09-23-2008, 12:14 PM
What a joke, there is no such thing as a 'Fan Monitoring Unit'.

And even if there was, there is nothing of any use on mls rumours. It's a cop who visited their site to see somehting, and MLSR thought it would be interesting to post it, and make up the FMU part.

Like the probably get visits from the Government of Canada, the RCMP, Bell, Rogers as well. Oooh Rogers visited that site, maybe Ted Rogers is planning a TFC takeover..ohhhh nooooes!!!!

They get their 'companies' info from WHOIS type of info, so think of how many companies are on there, they just picked the ones that looked most interesting...and it appears to have worked on you suckers and have driven up their traffic and subsequent ad revenue. Good work.

This Theard = Retarded

Pachuco
09-23-2008, 12:17 PM
What a joke, there is no such thing as a 'Fan Monitoring Unit'.

And even if there was, there is nothing of any use on mls rumours. It's a cop who visited their site to see somehting, and MLSR thought it would be interesting to post it, and make up the FMU part.

Like the probably get visits from the Government of Canada, the RCMP, Bell, Rogers as well. Oooh Rogers visited that site, maybe Ted Rogers is planning a TFC takeover..ohhhh nooooes!!!!

They get their 'companies' info from WHOIS type of info, so think of how many companies are on there, they just picked the ones that looked most interesting...and it appears to have worked on you suckers and have driven up their traffic and subsequent ad revenue. Good work.

This Theard = Retarded

Fuck I couldn't agree more. A negative Carver thread is retarted to these people but yet they sit here and speculate and bitch about absolutely nothing. It's all a conspiracy theory, they're coming after the RPB, watch out.

KdotOdot
09-23-2008, 12:28 PM
I'm goign to buy a gun off a dude names Snoopy on Jane and Lawrence. Then I plan to walk on to the pitch on Saturday afternoon and Shoot the opposing goalie in the nets.

I can't help myself as I am constantly recieving instructions from my neighbours buggie to kill. I'm posting this in hope the police will find me in time to stop me as I can't stop myself.

Please stop me from shooting the goalie and then the ref.

TOBOR !
09-23-2008, 12:40 PM
s'funny. Authorities in North America always seem to regard soccer by the evidence of reports from around the globe and 1970's riot footage. It's as if football ground security training consists of not much more than watching a few episodes of 'The Real Football Factories'. It doesn't bother me that PC Plod knocks about here anonymously, looking for clues as to where the next organised 'Firm' confrontation is going to take place. He's wasting his time. Football doesn't have the same culture here and likely as not never will - you have to go through the years of cultural and social conflict and political unrest first. I don't see it in the forecast for us.

Sure, there are a few who would like to emulate Hooligan / Ultra culture, and some of them may end up poking about on here, like the cops, looking about.

Whatever.

Nothing to see.

Move along...

joel
09-23-2008, 12:40 PM
I should also add that the cops that are at BMO are on paid duty, and they don't really don't care what is happening on the grounds at all. They are there to protect the players and the grounds, not you from yourselves. And fights after a game? haha police don't care about that either, except to the extent that it gets broken up and people get on their way without endangering others. Just like fights after a bar...it's just crowd control man, not an investigation. There is no reason, or interest for anyone at TPS to be investigating anything here.

- joel, member of the anti-tinfoil hat squad

AL-MO
09-23-2008, 12:49 PM
Joel, don't take offense, but I think you are being a bit naive...Until you are part of an incident with TPS then maybe you should reserve judgment...and they are being a little aggressive if all they are there to do is crowd control. Did you read the article Sun yesterday?

joel
09-23-2008, 01:01 PM
Joel, don't take offense, but I think you are being a bit naive...Until you are part of an incident with TPS then maybe you should reserve judgment...and they are being a little aggressive if all they are there to do is crowd control. Did you read the article Sun yesterday?

No, I will have to check it out (link?). Aggressive? People were charged?

I still believe it's also naive to think there is a Fan Monitoring Unit at TPS, or that MLS Rumours knows anything other than how to get you guys clicking their links.

AL-MO
09-23-2008, 01:03 PM
No, I will have to check it out (link?). Aggressive? People were charged?

I still believe it's also naive to think there is a Fan Monitoring Unit at TPS, or that MLS Rumours knows anything other than how to get you guys clicking their links.

not going to disagree with you there. :lol:

The Kingpin
09-23-2008, 01:05 PM
I think the Toronto Police are PURE CLASS!

Parkdale
09-23-2008, 01:06 PM
hmmm.....

like everyone should know by now... posting on the internet, even with a pseudonym, can lead to real life trouble.

I don't think there's anything else that really needs to be said. If any other mod wants this "discussion" to continue, go ahead on open the thread.