PDA

View Full Version : Cunny scores for Dallas

LucaGol
09-21-2008, 05:50 PM
How fitting is it that Jeff Cunningham bags a brace for FC Dallas putting us clear in the basement by 2 points.

Didn't really want to start a negative thread but ... is there really anything good to talk about?

Really? ... is there? 'Cause Im getting tired of the dark neverending vortex of an abyss that has become our season.

kuku
09-21-2008, 06:12 PM
We have 3 first round picks this year!

Marco2K
09-21-2008, 07:02 PM
I hear you man.

But f u c k cunny that uselses tit!

Shakes McQueen
09-21-2008, 07:10 PM
Didn't really want to start a negative thread but ...

And yet, here it is. I hope they catch the bastard who made you do it.

- Scott

wzhxvy
09-21-2008, 07:11 PM
I want Cunny back !!!!!!!!! lol nah just kidding

rocker
09-21-2008, 07:42 PM
wow, I had actually forgotten about that chump, but thanks for the reminder.

Super
Oh well, we're now officially dead last.

olegunnar
The first one hurts to watch. He sells out and goes to ground to make sure the ball goes in the net, something he was unwilling to do against Montreal

NewcastleFan
09-21-2008, 07:55 PM
hate that guy

Canary Canuck
09-21-2008, 08:00 PM
WoW! Did anybody see the goal? He was in alone on goal with just the keeper to beat...... and actually finished! About F*#(ing time

Flashman
09-22-2008, 10:27 AM
TFC: GP 16 GS 7 Min 747 G 3 A 0 SHT 19 SOG 8
FCD: GP 06 GS 6 Min 523 G 4 A 2 SHT 15 SOG 8

TFCREDNWHITE
09-22-2008, 11:49 AM
How would you feel getting blown-out by Dallas if you were Chicago!? They have BLANCO and MCBRIDE!!!

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
09-22-2008, 11:56 AM
Its amazing how some players PLay better infront of empty stadiums.....

Cunny is a joke !! He couldnt hadle the pressure playing infront of supporters who acually give a shit!!day in and day out!!!! IT was too much for him!..buddle too...

Some player thrive for this atmosphere....some just cant handle IT!! Here was 2 of those players!

Lucky Strike
09-22-2008, 12:28 PM
Can we stop the play-by-play of every goal he scores? All it does is annoy people. We know he's a drooping tit, and we all hate him for not putting in the effort for us. That ought to be case closed folks. For all our sakes... :D

Axeman
09-22-2008, 01:14 PM
It's the artificial surface I tell yah!;)

togetherness
09-22-2008, 02:20 PM
Its amazing how some players PLay better infront of empty stadiums.....

Cunny is a joke !! He couldnt hadle the pressure playing infront of supporters who acually give a shit!!day in and day out!!!! IT was too much for him!..buddle too...

Some player thrive for this atmosphere....some just cant handle IT!! Here was 2 of those players!

You have to be kidding me ????
Easy on the Glue sir.. Who the fuck is scoring for TFC these days ??
Cunny still has more goals then most of the team in his TFC shirt

jabbronies
09-22-2008, 02:28 PM

awsome!!!

iansmcl
09-22-2008, 02:39 PM
^^^ Most of the team? Try all but Dichio and tied with Edu. Cunningham gave me fits but what we have now is no better. We have Chicago's and LA's version of Cunningham.

Axeman
09-22-2008, 04:00 PM

Good Point!
People judge Mo as a plague on the franchise, but it's moves like these that keeps my faith in him.

Cashcleaner
09-23-2008, 12:40 AM
How fitting is it that Jeff Cunningham bags a brace for FC Dallas putting us clear in the basement by 2 points.

Didn't really want to start a negative thread but ... is there really anything good to talk about?

Really? ... is there? 'Cause Im getting tired of the dark neverending vortex of an abyss that has become our season.

Ah com'on guys!!! Are we really gonna start up a thread everything Cunningham scores a goal. Let's just move on from the guy, okay? Big deal if he scores another hundred goals with Dallas or any other team.

He didn't score any for us.

Shakes McQueen
09-23-2008, 12:43 AM
Ah com'on guys!!! Are we really gonna start up a thread everything Cunningham scores a goal. Let's just move on from the guy, okay? Big deal if he scores another hundred goals with Dallas or any other team.

He didn't score any for us.

Well put. If anything, the fact that he's finally deciding to put in something resembling effort for his new team, should just make us hate him more. That idiot cost us a slot in the CCL.

- Scott

Cashcleaner
09-23-2008, 01:15 AM
^ Exactly! And I hated how people were all taking a shine on Samuel just before his departure as well. The guy was only playing good when it no longer mattered!

The managers can only work in the past and present. There's no point talking about "what-ifs" at this time.

Super
09-23-2008, 03:04 AM
The managers, coaches and traders make BIG BUCKS to be in this game, but if they fail AT LEAST let them fall with their projects. Bye Mo!

iansmcl
09-23-2008, 03:25 PM
Well put. If anything, the fact that he's finally deciding to put in something resembling effort for his new team, should just make us hate him more. That idiot cost us a slot in the CCL.

- Scott

More than just Cunningham cost us the CCC (and a slot in the CCL). Don't use him as a scapegoat.

S_D
09-23-2008, 04:15 PM

- Scott

he cost us more than a slot. TFC is paying for part of his f'ing salary while playing for Dallas lol

anyways, ya enough of this cunny stuff...let's move on.

next target: Ruiz

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?p=197514

:D

Batman
09-23-2008, 05:22 PM
I think it's time we pass a law never talking about an ex-player.

Let's face it, everyone who's ever left a Toronto team regardless of the sport has gone on to make Toronto management look like fools. No need to remind ourselves.

If Andrea Frikkin Bargnani was traded away from the Raptors he'd probably go on to be the NBA MVP in a year or two.

RPB_Brantford_08
09-23-2008, 05:32 PM

- Scott

Put the Blame on Brennan for that for not marking his man on the tying goal///its HIS fault.