PDA

View Full Version : All this positive news lately?

reggie
09-18-2008, 06:42 PM
hey guys and gals,we have got all this positive news lately(maybe grass,DPs,scouting trips to brazil etc etc etc)
mmmm by chance is it ticket renewal time,i wonder i wonder....:rolleyes:

Ladies Love Julius James
09-18-2008, 06:44 PM
That's a fuckin good observation LOL

Bluenose13
09-18-2008, 07:06 PM
Would it matter ?

redcard
09-18-2008, 07:59 PM
are u telling me that mlse is trying to 'persuade' us to renew our tickets early, by offering us grass and dps? that two things we've been beginning for?

no i dont believe that they would do that to us! LOL

Kickit09
09-18-2008, 08:41 PM
if MLSE had a dollar for every broken promise they've made they'd be a billion dollar corporation

Baggio2TFC
09-18-2008, 08:43 PM
if MLSE had a dollar for every broken promise they've made they'd be a billon dollar corporation

I think your on to something!!!:eek:

nascarguy
09-18-2008, 08:46 PM
if MLSE had a dollar for every broken promise they've made they'd be a billion dollar corporation
they are a billion dollar corporation.....lol

Daveisonfire
09-18-2008, 08:58 PM
they are a billion dollar corporation.....lol

somebody gets the joke :D

Blazer
09-18-2008, 08:59 PM
They are actually nearing 2 billion...1.75B...LOL

LucaGol
09-18-2008, 09:02 PM
Im just waiting for MoJo's big end of the year speech.

If he keeps promising us players that never arrive Im going to have to start calling him Ramon Calderon.

Ossington Mental Youth
09-18-2008, 09:11 PM
Cmon boys, we all know that renewals going to be 98% or higher.
Only thing im willing to ride on MLSE about at this point is a lack of attempt at bringing us grass or even approaching cityhall about it. Boo MLSE, BOOO.

giambac
09-18-2008, 09:12 PM
Im just waiting for MoJo's big end of the year speech.

If he keeps promising us players that never arrive Im going to have to start calling him Ramon Calderon.

I've heard that will make a speech at half time at the last game of the season. He will walk to centre field take the mike and speak from the heart, you know his love for the game, his love for this country, for this city and for the team. He will salute the fans and say all the things they want the hear, they are the best supporters in the league. Then he will make a list of promises and ask for a 10 year JP riccardi type of contract/plan to build his team into a contender.

To be honest, I thibk most of the people on this forum will buy it.

ua-kozak_TFC
09-18-2008, 09:40 PM
I've heard that will make a speech at half time at the last game of the season. He will walk to centre field take the mike and speak from the heart, you know his love for the game, his love for this country, for this city and for the team. He will salute the fans and say all the things they want the hear, they are the best supporters in the league. Then he will make a list of promises and ask for a 10 year JP riccardi type of contract/plan to build his team into a contender.

To be honest, I thibk most of the people on this forum will buy it.
QFT!!! you couldn;t be more right my friend

For some reason this all feels way too much like last year approximatly at the same time of the year. Fake promises of DPs, play off teams, etc. I can;t wait till the time comes that there is only like 2 weeks before the season starts and we have no new players beside the rookies... and all the MO lovers of this board will be " he;s got something up his sleeve" give him time. it;s only a third year.... while San Jose will make the play offs in the inagural year...

Richard D
09-18-2008, 09:44 PM
hey guys and gals,we have got all this positive news lately(maybe grass,DPs,scouting trips to brazil etc etc etc)

we were having this very conversation last night at poker.

So true...

Corcai
09-18-2008, 09:46 PM
Giambac and his mother ua-kozak TFC have just had a hand puppet conversation. Pretty sad that Giambac can only get his momma to reply to support what he posts.

Is your grandma now warming up your bed for you Giambac? 42 and still without a girlfriend.. sorry mia.

Bluenose13
09-18-2008, 09:47 PM
QFT!!! you couldn;t be more right my friend

For some reason this all feels way too much like last year approximatly at the same time of the year. Fake promises of DPs, play off teams, etc. I can;t wait till the time comes that there is only like 2 weeks before the season starts and we have no new players beside the rookies... and all the MO lovers of this board will be " he;s got something up his sleeve" give him time. it;s only a third year.... while San Jose will make the play offs in the inagural year...That's what you hope for :noidea:......what a sad way to live life......Do you hope to get struck by lightening as well :eek:

Damien
09-18-2008, 09:50 PM
lol doubt it's motivated for us to buy seasons tix.

here's MLSE's train of thought:
BUY NOW or there are 7000 people on the waiting list to take your spot.

Bluenose13
09-18-2008, 09:54 PM

No DP, no grass & no promises & they would still sell all there season tickets & will still have thousands on the waiting list & they know it.

flatpicker
09-18-2008, 10:12 PM
No DP, no grass & no promises & they would still sell all there season tickets & will still have thousands on the waiting list & they know it.

look on the bright side... we'll get lot's of practice protesting stuff as long as they keep up the antics.

we'll be the best protesters around... maybe we'll earn extra cash as hired guns...
... people that have a problem with something will come to TFC supporters to organise a protest for them.

could be a good side biz

ua-kozak_TFC
09-18-2008, 10:51 PM
That's what you hope for :noidea:......what a sad way to live life......Do you hope to get struck by lightening as well :eek:

I know my friend... That's how things are... sad but true.

ua-kozak_TFC
09-18-2008, 10:55 PM
Giambac and his mother ua-kozak TFC have just had a hand puppet conversation. Pretty sad that Giambac can only get his momma to reply to support what he posts.

Is your grandma now warming up your bed for you Giambac? 42 and still without a girlfriend.. sorry mia.
Even if what you said is true about giambac, your comment says more about you than it does about him...

ps: ...you must be some kind of comedian... because your mother joke is sooo funny. i just can;t stop laughing...:noidea:

Cashcleaner
09-18-2008, 11:07 PM
Giambac, I've given up on Mo. Not so much because he's done a bad job or anything, but because Carver has proven to be a suitable replacement for him. Mo can stay with TFC as long as wants, just so long as it's Carver who has the most clout in the boardroom.

MisterMacphisto
09-19-2008, 07:53 AM
Just so they know after next year... Fool me once, shame on me.
Fool me twic... they won't fool me twice.

Beach_Red
09-19-2008, 08:32 AM
Giambac, I've given up on Mo. Not so much because he's done a bad job or anything, but because Carver has proven to be a suitable replacement for him. Mo can stay with TFC as long as wants, just so long as it's Carver who has the most clout in the boardroom.

There are a lot of suits in that boardroom, it would be nice if TFC had at least two guys trying to get things done.

Hell, get that Winspear guy and that playing/scout in there, too, I don't care, get as many as they can. One guy from the soccer team isn't going to have much clout in that boardroom on his own....

invictusTFC
09-19-2008, 08:48 AM
I just think its the club's way of throwing sand in the supporters eyes. "Hey we've only one once in the past 12 or so games and we probably won't make the post season but we're gonna get grass and a DP..." "BTW... don't forget to renew your season's tix"

TorontoBlades
09-19-2008, 09:04 AM
Even if what you said is true about giambac, your comment says more about you than it does about him...

ps: ...you must be some kind of comedian... because your mother joke is sooo funny. i just can;t stop laughing...:noidea:

I thought you and giambac were the same person logging in under different names until right now....well, you learn something new everyday :hump:

DOMIN8R
09-19-2008, 09:24 AM

Spot on.

And the waiting list is now up 10,000.;)

Barbarez
09-19-2008, 09:41 AM
Who cares what the waiting list of moms, dads, grammas and soccer kids is. They're not the ones who made BMO field what it is today. They're not the ones getting on 15 hr bus trips to see tfc in bum fuck ohio. I wait patiently for the day you featherweights decide you have better things to do with your time.

KdotOdot
09-19-2008, 09:43 AM
Who cares what the waiting list of moms, dads, grammas and soccer kids is. They're not the ones who made BMO field what it is today. They're not the ones getting on 15 hr bus trips to see tfc in bum fuck ohio. I wait patiently for the day you featherweights decide you have better things to do with your time.

Quouted for thah maphukkin trufph

Ossington Mental Youth
09-19-2008, 09:49 AM
Its not a matter of who the waiting list is made up of (and thats alot of assumptions there man), its a matter of a huge amount of people willing to purchase tickets should other people not decide to renew. Its prob safe to assume that alot of these people would buy tickets regardless of whether or not these promises put forth by Mo and Carver come to pass.

Barbarez
09-19-2008, 09:55 AM
Ask yourself MLSE jizz face, do you really want these sheep in the stands??? I fuckin dont, its not a matter of how many its a matter of who buys the ticket. If your main concern is to fill the seat than get off the supporters forum.

Ossington Mental Youth
09-19-2008, 10:01 AM
awesome, i was hoping for a wicked response like that.
MLSE Jizz face.
Fantastic.
Its not my main concern you fucking turd, im simply saying that for MLSE filling the seats is not a concern. As a result they do not need to lie or make promises to get people to renew their tickets. Therefore there must be an element of truth to the promises.

TFC USA
09-19-2008, 10:24 AM
BILL ARCHER DIED!

Oh actually no.....sorry, I got caught up in this positive news stuff.

Ossington Mental Youth
09-19-2008, 10:34 AM
BILL ARCHER DIED!

wishful thinking.
God i hope its a slow painful death when it occurs

mclaren
09-19-2008, 01:43 PM
has this waiting list size been independently verified? or just MLSE salespeople folks at work. ;)

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
09-19-2008, 02:04 PM

sounds like the end of season one!!!:D

invictusTFC
09-19-2008, 02:09 PM
has this waiting list size been independently verified? or just MLSE salespeople folks at work. ;)

Does anybody here know of anyone who is on that list?

DOMIN8R
09-19-2008, 02:14 PM
Yes. I am by way of a pseudonym. There are 2 lists. Red and Gold. The gold list has first dibs, should tickets become available.

I want to be called a jizz face too. How can I join this elite group?

DOMIN8R
09-19-2008, 02:19 PM

Not to my knowledge. Good point.;)