PDA

View Full Version : Should we be preparing to sing this?

Roogsy
09-18-2008, 12:16 AM
I know Robbo still has faith...but if TFC lose their next game, is it time to break this out?

jHPOzQzk9Qo

nascarguy
09-18-2008, 12:45 AM
I'm going to sing " Roogsy is a post whore ..lol"

Keystone FC
09-18-2008, 01:08 AM
I know Robbo still has faith...but if TFC lose their next game, is it time to break this out?

jHPOzQzk9Qo
:noidea:
Why not, it might actually cheer people up and calm situations down after a tie or loss.

Brooker
09-18-2008, 03:50 AM
is it that time of the year again?

i hope not.....

Mrs. Workie
09-18-2008, 06:28 AM
We sang it in NYC last year after the match.

Jack
09-18-2008, 06:51 AM
I'm going to sing " Roogsy is a post whore ..lol"

LOL pwnt.

But nascar...if Roogsy is a post whore, what does that make you?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_soccerblog/images/2007/04/01/potkettle.jpg

Mrs. Workie
09-18-2008, 06:53 AM
But nascar...if Roogsy is a post whore, what does that make you?

THE Post whore :D

TFC07
09-18-2008, 11:05 AM
I will be singing/chanting "Fire Mo!" and "No Mo!"...and maybe "All I am saying is give us a GM"

flatpicker
09-18-2008, 11:07 AM
I really like this tune and would have fun singing...

Bluenose13
09-18-2008, 11:09 AM
I will be singing/chanting "Fire Mo!" and "No Mo!"...and maybe "All I am saying is give us a GM"That should be very inspiring :rolleyes:

zeelaw
09-18-2008, 11:11 AM
Yea, its a great tune.

romburgundy
09-18-2008, 11:16 AM
What happened to "Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be)" I kinda liked that one

Shaughno
09-18-2008, 11:22 AM
I will be singing/chanting "Fire Mo!" and "No Mo!"...and maybe "All I am saying is give us a GM"

Glad to see someone supports the team in year two. :rolleyes:

Parkdale
09-18-2008, 11:23 AM
how about...

All we are saying... is give us some grass.

adamdz
09-18-2008, 11:44 AM
Lifes a piece of shit, when you look at it.

v00d00daddy
09-18-2008, 12:16 PM

Glad to see someone uses the same excuse over and over.:rolleyes:

Shaughno
09-18-2008, 12:24 PM
Glad to see someone uses the same excuse over and over.:rolleyes:

Read my arguments from the past on the subject and you'll see it's quite a valid reason.

I'd like to see you sign on with a new company that's so far up shits creek you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel, and within a year meet all the goals set for you by your boss.

v00d00daddy
09-18-2008, 12:35 PM
Read my arguments from the past on the subject and you'll see it's quite a valid reason.

I'd like to see you sign on with a new company that's so far up shits creek you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel, and within a year meet all the goals set for you by your boss.

I totally undertand your arguments. I even kinda agree with them. Some TFC fans are expecting way too much out of a 2nd year team.

I just think it's shitty that a guy is upset about the state of the team and you question his support because he's not as happy about things as you are.

I've said this several times before. Just because someone chooses to voice their anger with the state of the team, it doesn't make them any less a supporter.

It takes all kinds. If the team, management and the Front Office always hear nothing but praise, they will always think that they are doing a bang up job. There MUST be people who voice their negative opinions. TFC (the organization) has to hear both sides of the argument.

v00d00daddy
09-18-2008, 12:37 PM

And by the way, nobody has ever said that TFC have to meet ALL the goals set for them by their boss.

First of all, we don't even know what the goals actually were.

Secondly, assuming we think we know what some of the goals were, please tell me which ones TFC have managed to accomplish this year.

Shaughno
09-18-2008, 12:37 PM
For sure, but I fail to see how someone who calls themselves a supporter can validate a chant of Fire Mo and shit like that. Especially when they have no idea what goes on behind the scenes to place blame like that.

Shaughno
09-18-2008, 12:38 PM
Secondly, assuming we think we know what some of the goals were, please tell me which ones TFC have managed to accomplish this year.

Improvement over last year? :lol:

But seriously, I've said it a bunch of times. You see what the team we have now could do with a proper off season under their belt.

v00d00daddy
09-18-2008, 12:42 PM
For sure, but I fail to see how someone who calls themselves a supporter can validate a chant of Fire Mo and shit like that. Especially when they have no idea what goes on behind the scenes to place blame like that.

Shaughno, you are entitled to your opinion about whether or not it is valid to chant Fire Mo. That's cool. If you don't like it, fine.

The problem I have with your comment is "someone who calls themselves a supporter". You have ZERO right to judge what is, or what is NOT a supporter.

There is no definition of supporter. Saying that person A is a supporte and person B is not does nothing but pit the supporters against one another.

Voice your opinions about the club all you want. I just don't like it when people make TFC fans feel like they're not "true supporters".

It's divisive and it's bullshit.

Shaughno
09-18-2008, 12:46 PM
Alright fine. :lol: I fail to see how someone who claims to be a football fan, can validate a chant about Fire Mo when they have no idea what goes on behind the scenes.

Better? ;)

v00d00daddy
09-18-2008, 12:50 PM
Alright fine. :lol: I fail to see how someone who claims to be a football fan, can validate a chant about Fire Mo when they have no idea what goes on behind the scenes.

Better? ;)

Much better. :D

For the record, I don't think it has anything to do with knowing what goes on behind the scenes.

Some people are pissed with the lack of results and progress this year and they need/want a way to voice that displeasure.

Who do you want them to yell at?

Apparently you can't yell at Mo, JC or the players. Should they be yelling at Bitchy? MLSE?

Who is to blame for this season? I'll even accept "partly to blame".

v00d00daddy
09-18-2008, 12:52 PM
Oh and just so people don't think I'm trying to hijack this thread:

Love the movie. Idle is wicked. Love the song.

It would be funny to sing but as you can see from my above posts, it might send the wrong message.

Shaughno
09-18-2008, 12:55 PM
Much better. :D

For the record, I don't think it has anything to do with knowing what goes on behind the scenes.

Some people are pissed with the lack of results and progress this year and they need/want a way to voice that displeasure.

Who do you want them to yell at?

Apparently you can't yell at Mo, JC or the players. Should they be yelling at Bitchy? MLSE?

Who is to blame for this season? I'll even accept "partly to blame".

For sure lots of people are to blame. The players aren't getting it done on the field. The coach isn't adapting his tactics properly. Mo might not be the salesman he may think he is (or maybe he just needs to take 'turf' out of his sales pitch. :lol:). MLSE for not allowing us to spend $$ on a DP yet. MLS for their fucked up rules and regulations.

I think I've covered the bases. Point being, it's not any one person's fault and therefore no single person should shoulder the blame IMO.

As for the song. Fuck yeah, sang it last year both home and away. Why not? I said last year, it should be sung anytime we lose.

Canadian Blue
09-18-2008, 02:33 PM
how about...

All we are saying... is give us some grass.

We should be singing this to Shaughno.................:stogey:

TheHollister
09-18-2008, 02:38 PM
We should be singing this to Shaughno.................:stogey:
Sharing is caring! :lol:

Shaughno
09-18-2008, 02:39 PM
Fuck you all! I'm not sharing with you dicks... and pussies. (to be politically accurate)

TheHollister
09-18-2008, 02:45 PM
^^ :rofl:

SLBuu
09-18-2008, 03:04 PM
Fuck you all! I'm not sharing with you dicks... and pussies. (to be politically accurate)

who is sharing dicks and in particular the pussies?

Shaughno
09-18-2008, 03:05 PM
Wouldn't you like to know... asshole. ;)

TheHollister
09-18-2008, 03:05 PM
Now we're sharing assholes too? :eek:

Ladies Love Julius James
09-18-2008, 03:06 PM

Fuck I was going to give you my stash too LOL. Too bad I hit it already.

Shaughno
09-18-2008, 03:06 PM
Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

SLBuu
09-18-2008, 03:08 PM
Durka Durka Mohammed Jihad!

Shaughno
09-18-2008, 03:13 PM
After the show I was asked if I wanted to go meet some of the performers backstage. Man, I was thrilled. But when I got back there, they were drunk and out of control. Rumpus Cat and Macavity kept feeling up my leg. I tried to leave, but, Rumpleteazer held me down, and... I was raped by Mr. Mistoffelees.

I_AM_CANADIAN
09-18-2008, 03:17 PM
LOL!!!

I say break it out, we'll be the only supporters in MLS with a good sense of humour... Monty Python FTW!

ACSertL
09-18-2008, 03:17 PM
Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

After the show I was asked if I wanted to go meet some of the performers backstage. Man, I was thrilled. But when I got back there, they were drunk and out of control. Rumpus Cat and Macavity kept feeling up my leg. I tried to leave, but, Rumpleteazer held me down, and... I was raped by Mr. Mistoffelees.

:lol:

I knew that you would tread down this road...

TheHollister
09-18-2008, 03:18 PM
-OK, a limosine that can fly. Now I have seen everything.
-Really? Have you seen a man eat his own head?
-No.
-So then, you haven't seen everything.

SLBuu
09-18-2008, 03:18 PM
Gary Johnston (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005295/): I'm leaving. I'm out.
Spottswoode (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0358460/): No, Gary! You can't leave! We need you now, more than ever!
Gary Johnston (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005295/): Don't you see what's going on out there? Everyone hates us!
Spottswoode (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0358460/): Hey, now, everyone hated Winnie the Pooh, too.
Gary Johnston (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005295/): No, they didn't!
Spottswoode (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0358460/): Well, I did. That cocksucking bear killed Jack Kennedy!

TheHollister
09-18-2008, 03:20 PM
:topic:

I think when we lose, we should all sing this:

I'm so Ronery / So ronery / So ronery and sadry arone / There's no one / Just me onry / Sitting on my rittle throne / I work very hard to be number one guy / but, stiwr there's no one to right up my rife / Seems rike no one takes me serirousry / And so, I'm ronery / A rittle ronery / Poor rittle me / There's no one I can rerate to / Feewr rike a biwd in a cage / It's kinda siwry / but, not reawry / because, it's fiwring my body with rage / I'm the smartest, most crever, most physicawry fit / but, none of the women seem to give a shit / Maybe someday, they'wr awr notice me / And untiwr then, I'wr be ronery / Yeah, a rittle ronery / Poor rittle me...

Shaughno
09-18-2008, 03:27 PM
Hans Brix? Oh no! Oh, herro. Great to see you again, Hans!

Shaughno
09-18-2008, 03:28 PM
:lol:

I knew that you would tread down this road...

I'm thinking I might take that new chick from Logistics. If things go well I might be showing her my O-face. "Oh... Oh... Oh!" You know what I'm talkin' about. "Oh!"

It feels like a Friday. :rofl:

SLBuu
09-18-2008, 03:30 PM
^^ thats a good one..... LMAO!!!!!!

SLBuu
09-18-2008, 03:32 PM
I'm thinking I might take that new chick from Logistics. If things go well I might be showing her my O-face. "Oh... Oh... Oh!" You know what I'm talkin' about. "Oh!"

It feels like a Friday. :rofl:

Let's get one thing straight, actor. I don't trust you. And if you betray us, I'll rip your fucking balls off and stuff them up your ass so that the next time you shit, you'll shit all over your balls, got it?

TheHollister
09-18-2008, 03:33 PM
I'll drill two holes through your dick so that when you pee it shoots out in all different directions.

Now THAT is a threat!

Shaughno
09-18-2008, 03:46 PM
Suprise cock fags!

Jesus tittyfucking Christ dude, i could have sworn she was telling the truth!

TheHollister
09-18-2008, 03:50 PM
Matt Damon.

Shaughno
09-18-2008, 03:51 PM
Now you see, the new world is inevitable.

It's what?

Inevit - inevitable.

One more time?

Inevitable! Things are inevitably going to change! Goddamnit, open your fuckin' ears!

TheHollister
09-18-2008, 03:55 PM
Let's go, bitch. I've done action films!

TFC07
09-18-2008, 03:57 PM
That should be very inspiring :rolleyes:

You guys are right. I should just blindly support TFC even though their GM is doing awful job at it. :rolleyes:

Do you guys even know what TFC goals were beginning of this season? Do you think TFC has achieved those goals? If not, who should get the blame?

BTW, San Jose (first year team) is doing better than us as we speak. So I don’t buy into this whole 2nd year club argument. This isn’t NHL or NBA; it doesn’t take too long to build a playoff team in MLS.

Shaughno
09-18-2008, 04:01 PM
It will be 911 times 2356.

TheHollister
09-18-2008, 04:02 PM
My God, that's... I don't even know what that is!

Shaughno
09-18-2008, 04:05 PM
You guys are right. I should just blindly support TFC even though their GM is doing awful job at it. :rolleyes:

Do you guys even know what TFC goals were beginning of this season? Do you think TFC has achieved those goals? If not, who should get the blame?

BTW, San Jose (first year team) is doing better than us as we speak. So I don’t buy into this whole 2nd year club argument. This isn’t NHL or NBA; it doesn’t take too long to build a playoff team in MLS.

The only publicized goal I've seen is to make the playoffs. Which currently... albeit very unlikely... we are still in contention.

San Jose may be a first year team but, they actually had a team when the league started. So they had a lot more to work with from the beginning and don't have to worry about the added US players being Int'l either.

Tell Real Salt Lake it doesn't take too long to build a playoff team.

TFC07
09-18-2008, 04:13 PM
The only publicized goal I've seen is to make the playoffs. Which currently... albeit very unlikely... we are still in contention.

San Jose may be a first year team but, they actually had a team when the league started. So they had a lot more to work with from the beginning and don't have to worry about the added US players being Int'l either.

Tell Real Salt Lake it doesn't take too long to build a playoff team.

Was winning Canadian championship tournament not part of their goal? Funny you mention Int'l players since our Int'l players couldn't win that CDN tournament against USL teams who were fielding mostly 2nd/3rd tier CDN players. What does that say about Int'l players he brought in? (Or should I say Carver since a lot of new players coming in somehow had connections with Carver?)

San Jose started from scratch like us. So I don't buy into that argument.

RSL is just one example. Besides them, other teams didn't have a hard time making to the playoffs early in their years. Heck, Chicago Fire won MLS cup in their first season.

Shaughno
09-18-2008, 04:16 PM
Was winning Canadian championship tournament not part of their goal? Funny you mention Int'l players since our Int'l players couldn't win that CDN tournament against USL teams who were fielding mostly 2nd/3rd tier CDN players. What does that say about Int'l players he brought in? (Or should I say Carver since a lot of new players coming in somehow had connections with Carver?)

RSL is just one example. Besides them, other teams didn't have a hard time making to the playoffs early in their years. Heck, Chicago Fire won MLS cup in their first season.

At the beginning of the season, I don't remember any public statements about winning the Voyagers Cup, but I could be wrong.

San Jose already made a name for themselves in this league and have a VERY good reputation as an MLS soccer city. Toronto walked in empty handed. Still very different.

And the league, even 3 years ago, was completely different and no where near the same level of skill that it is now.

Jack
09-18-2008, 04:35 PM

Sorry, but the Chicago won it in their first season argument is so ridiculous.

The league is a totally different league now than it was when that happened. To even try to draw that comparison is downright silly.

Mrs. Workie
09-18-2008, 05:21 PM

Matt Damon....MATT DAMON!!!

I love that movie....

Let me tell you something about dedication....

I'm so....Rownry...

TFC_Toon
09-18-2008, 05:42 PM
Life of Brian, classic! Hopefully we will not need to break this one out, just yet.:)

Draracle
09-18-2008, 06:59 PM
I sang this at the last game with Dave Miller. :D

we got a lot of looks by people leaving.

ricciboy
09-22-2008, 10:34 PM
always look on the bright side of life we had 7 wins :D

Azerban
09-23-2008, 08:31 AM
Sorry, but the Chicago won it in their first season argument is so ridiculous.

no it's the best argument because as soon as you see it in a post you know that reading the rest of that post is a waste of time, it's just poor show he put it at the end

e: you know who else won the MLS cup in their first season? DC United. That's 1/7th of all MLS teams! In-CROI-dible!