PDA

View Full Version : LA sports reporter whining

TFC 420
09-16-2008, 05:36 PM
about why the Galaxie suck and why it eveybody elses fault.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/18898599ba05afa0/
I don't think this guy knows only 400,000$ of Beckham's salary counts towards the cap.

Toronto Ruffrider
09-16-2008, 05:44 PM
Honestly, not worth listening to. I get tired of listening to rants from guys who sound like they've got major PMS. The Galaxy sucks, even though the league grandfathered some of its higher-salaried players - Landycakes and Ruiz. Boohoo.

ben_vw
09-16-2008, 05:46 PM
Lol. This is funny.

Boris
09-16-2008, 05:53 PM
what a goof...
i am very thankful i left LA before the Galaxy came around....id shutter to think i like them.

TFC 420
09-16-2008, 05:54 PM
at least he didn't mention TFC. lol

TFCREDNWHITE
09-16-2008, 06:03 PM
NO, he actually has a very proper point which is...

GET THESE CRAP FUCKING GARBAGE TEAMS into the black and making a freaking PROFIT!!! hats off to AEG and the galaxy having the balls to make that move!

TFCREDNWHITE
09-16-2008, 06:04 PM
The host says that the columbus crew has a better atmosphere then the LA Galaxy at the Home Depot Centre!! HAHAHHAA LOL yeah right!! Crew suck!!!

AL-MO
09-16-2008, 06:14 PM
NO, he actually has a very proper point which is...

GET THESE CRAP FUCKING GARBAGE TEAMS into the black and making a freaking PROFIT!!! hats off to AEG and the galaxy having the balls to make that move!

Agreed. although he is a whiny twat, he does have a point.

profit89
09-16-2008, 07:08 PM
He definitely has a point.

The way the league is set up now (cap + DP - $400k), the more a team spends, the worse off the team is quality wise.

Get rid of the cap and implement some form of revenue sharing. Allow teams who want to spend the ability to do so. Revenue sharing can take care of the rest in terms of maintaining competitive balance.

Faceless parity sucks!

BigLou
09-17-2008, 02:58 AM
Agreed. although he is a whiny twat, he does have a point.
QFT x2

james
09-19-2008, 10:54 PM
The host says that the columbus crew has a better atmosphere then the LA Galaxy at the Home Depot Centre!! HAHAHHAA LOL yeah right!! Crew suck!!!

well i havent been to any LA games at the home depot center, but i can see on TV its very much a family type atmosphere. There supporter group is small and rather bathetic from what ive seen. Columbus is pretty sad to who play in half empty stadiums but id say columbus supporters are louder then LA. Id say for sure TFC, DC, Chicago and Houston put on a better atmosphere then LA to.

LA may have alot of fans at there games, but they are mostly nothin but Beckham fans and soccer moms. This whinning guy needs to go to some other stadiums and see how much of a better atmosphere some of the other teams in MLS have!