PDA

View Full Version : TFC Academy at BMO, would you go more often?

RPB_Brantford_08
09-16-2008, 11:28 AM
If TFC moved the Academys games to BMO to make greater use of the soccer stadium would you go to their games more often? I would like
to attend some of the games and at BMo it would be more easier to do so.

Ossington Mental Youth
09-16-2008, 11:34 AM
Good idea but i dont think youd see enough people to fill it

Ossington Mental Youth
09-16-2008, 11:34 AM
better off at a venue where its smaller like Landesdowne, dont really see any upsides to using BMO

ccopela
09-16-2008, 11:40 AM
would cost too much to staff BMO for an Academy game because not enough people would show up

flatpicker
09-16-2008, 11:45 AM
naw... small venue only I think.

alexintoronto
09-16-2008, 12:28 PM
I don't even go to the imaginary Reserve Games that never happen at BMO. (as promised)

olegunnar
09-16-2008, 12:49 PM
You really like poles eh?

We should get rewards for these polls. The ones I do give me 2$ for paypal or $3 for purchases at chapters.ca. I refuse to do the free ones on here.

iansmcl
09-16-2008, 03:09 PM
No. Would be bad for the (coming soon) grass pitch, right? Right????

RPB_Brantford_08
09-16-2008, 03:12 PM
would cost too much to staff BMO for an Academy game because not enough people would show up

sll you would need to do is open one stand, with minmum security,
om sure TFC could win more fans by doing this and charging decent
prices///free to season ticket holders.

Wagner
09-16-2008, 07:24 PM
Lamport is good times.
Right next to the Shoe.

MG42
09-16-2008, 07:28 PM
I'd go a lot more often if they were free :)

AL-MO
09-16-2008, 08:46 PM
Not to interested in attending academy games.

Batman
09-16-2008, 08:55 PM
I cant see any additional benefit to games being at BMO. If I want to go, I go, but the stadium is not a factor.

Roogsy
09-16-2008, 08:59 PM
Lamport is good times.
Right next to the Shoe.

Lamport is close to the Horseshoe Tavern? ;)

RPB_Brantford_08
09-16-2008, 09:24 PM
I cant see any additional benefit to games being at BMO. If I want to go, I go, but the stadium is not a factor.

BMO is easier to find...for me anyways..but to get as much football use from the stadium as possible.

UltraSuperMegaMo
09-16-2008, 09:37 PM
BMO is easier to find...for me anyways..but to get as much football use from the stadium as possible.

Well Lamport is an easy walk from BMO. I know they’ve been playing some home games at other locations too, but there been lots of chances to see that at Lamport.

I’d like to see the Academy team play one game a year at BMO as part of a double header as part of the TFC v. Impact game: TFC Academy versus the Attak and followed by TFC versus the Impact.

Toronto Ruffrider
09-16-2008, 10:07 PM
Well Lamport is an easy walk from BMO. I know they’ve been playing some home games at other locations too, but there been lots of chances to see that at Lamport.

I’d like to see the Academy team play one game a year at BMO as part of a double header as part of the TFC v. Impact game: TFC Academy versus the Attak and followed by TFC versus the Impact.

This is a fine idea as long as we have FieldTurf at BMO. If we get natural grass, we should avoid having our pitch get torn up.

RPB_Brantford_08
09-17-2008, 08:42 PM

since the reserve games have all but disappeared that would be good.

VPjr
09-18-2008, 01:36 AM
Lamport is a dump.

Playing at BMO would be nice but won't happen

If TFC builds some training pitches around BMO (so that BMO can get grass), it would be great if they could put some cheapo stands to accomodate 1000-1500 people. Then the Academy could play there.

werewolf
09-18-2008, 01:39 AM
I would go to more academy games if they didn't cost nearly as much as my regular game ticket. Though I see MLSE is trying widen that gap...and not in my favour...

We should get rewards for these polls. The ones I do give me 2$ for paypal or $3 for purchases at chapters.ca. I refuse to do the free ones on here.

Where do I sign-up?

RPB_Brantford_08
09-18-2008, 08:12 PM
I would go to more academy games if they didn't cost nearly as much as my regular game ticket. Though I see MLSE is trying widen that gap...and not in my favour...

Where do I sign-up?

If grass is to be any option at BMO and keeping the argos out is an option then we need more soccer dates there, and the Academy teams fill the bill. The CSA is not smart enough to put more national team games there(
World CUP team, Olympic U20-U16) sorry womans team not wanted..
so they must try and get as much soccer use out of it as they can.
Give season ticket holders free acdaemy games at BMO, im sure enough of us would go and the vendors would make out all right.