PDA

View Full Version : Danny D Tourny

Big Bruva
09-15-2008, 07:31 AM
lol just wanna say thank you Danny for putting this on and allowing "Big Bruva Tells No Lies" to get one over or actually two over "Rolling with Ricketts" and win the tournament.

We beat Ro's team in the group stage and then again in the final.

Danny was obviously there along with Ro, Robbo and Velez.

Always nice to beat my cousin as bragging rights will go on for a long time and he gets pissed.

After the match on Saturday Danny warned Ro to come prepared lol

CretanBull
09-15-2008, 08:03 AM
If you can score, talk to Mo. We need some help :D

andyc
09-15-2008, 11:25 AM
Yeah my son was playing and the whole team had a blast.

Big thanks to Danny, but I should also mention that Rickets, Robinson and Velez were all very cool! I dread to think how many photos they posed for and autographs they signed but they were very accomodating!

My favourite moment was when my wife was trying to take a photo of my son and his buddy with Rohan. Just as she's about to click he piped up with "No photos please..." My wife was horrified and appologized but then he burst out laughing and said he was only kidding! Then he took time to get a great photo!

Afterwards I heard him doing 3 or 4 more times!

Here's the photo..

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/picture.php?albumid=157&pictureid=812

The TFC players made a whole buch of kids and some adults very happy!

Thanks guys.

Big Bruva
09-15-2008, 12:40 PM
Oh that was you lol

Yeah i was right there when he said that to her and she started saying sorry and was going to turn around before he started laughing etc

Yeah my son was playing and the whole team had a blast.

Big thanks to Danny, but I should also mention that Rickets, Robinson and Velez were all very cool! I dread to think how many photos they posed for and autographs they signed but they were very accomodating!

My favourite moment was when my wife was trying to take a photo of my son and his buddy with Rohan. Just as she's about to click he piped up with "No photos please..." My wife was horrified and appologized but then he burst out laughing and said he was only kidding! Then he took time to get a great photo!

Afterwards I heard him doing 3 or 4 more times!

Here's the photo..

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/picture.php?albumid=157&pictureid=812

The TFC players made a whole buch of kids and some adults very happy!

Thanks guys.

SLBuu
09-15-2008, 02:14 PM
i wish i knew more about this....

i had no idiea it was going on.... oh well. I'll catch it the next time around.