PDA

View Full Version : People on EBAY selling TFC tickets - Scalpers

Vep
09-12-2008, 10:57 AM
What's with people on EBAY trying to profit from selling their tickets?

These are people in supporters sections!

Oh well....I am looking to buy tickets for this Saturdays game...and just noticed this. I guess i have to pay if i want to go...unfortunate people trying to make money off it. I didn't know TFC fans were scalpers too.

Carter
09-12-2008, 10:59 AM
Most those ads on EBAY are Scalpers... because if you look on Criagslist and Kijiji they are all the same seats.

And if your looking to get a ticket why don't you check out the "Ticket trader" forum on the site?

Vep
09-12-2008, 11:01 AM
Oh...thanks for clarifying.

BuSaPuNk
09-12-2008, 11:24 AM
yeah i had to stoop to there level to get 6 tix for the last game against chicago.

Richard D
09-12-2008, 11:30 AM
Agree to the sale, but say you want to pay in person... Tell them you'll be there right at game time then stiff them.

Sonny Cheeba
09-12-2008, 11:34 AM
yep. another thread on scalpers. there's almost nothing we can do about it as long as the government allows ticketmaster and ticketsnow to pump us hard in the colon.

just be hopeful something pops up in ticket trader dude. i'll never pay a scalper for anything. even at jays games they sell tickets for cheaper because they get group rates. i still just go to the box office. the best way to fight scalpers is to not give them any money.

BuSaPuNk
09-12-2008, 11:37 AM
yep. another thread on scalpers. there's almost nothing we can do about it as long as the government allows ticketmaster and ticketsnow to pump us hard in the colon.

just be hopeful something pops up in ticket trader dude. i'll never pay a scalper for anything. even at jays games they sell tickets for cheaper because they get group rates. i still just go to the box office. the best way to fight scalpers is to not give them any money.

Completely agree with you. However people were planning my b-day and wanted to go to the Chicago game. There is 6 of us. Kind of hard to find 6 tickets together without scalpers. Oh well it's just something we have to live with.

Richard D
09-13-2008, 10:18 AM
kind of like mosquitos...