PDA

View Full Version : Sunday afternoon giggle

Roogsy
09-07-2008, 02:50 PM
With all the tension around here after a shitty day yesterday, I found this little nugget after re-watching "Euro Trip" this morning and remembering the great cameo by Vinnie Jones.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-472136/Vinnie-Jones-offered-trial-LA-Galaxy-charity-match.html

And this wasn't 5 years ago. This was last year!

Enjoy!

Roogsy
09-07-2008, 02:56 PM
"I said, 'You're 15 years too late'."

OMG...The Galaxy credibility really is shit isn't it?

SQUIRREL
09-07-2008, 03:00 PM
vinny's great

flatpicker
09-07-2008, 03:21 PM
haha... thanks for that.

Oblio2
09-07-2008, 03:26 PM
My first game was Sheff Utd at Spurs. We were in the terraces and Jones was warming up in front of us-about 30 feet away. He was huge. His legs were massive.
We were all singing "Vinny Jones is a homosexual"...My mate, who was standing next to me was about 6"2 yelled it...just as everyone stopped singing and as Vinnie turned around. He pointed to my friend (who was 15 at the time) and my friend proceeded to literally soil his pantaloons!!!!
It was hilarious...he shut the fuck up and didn't say a word till the game started!

Parkdale
09-07-2008, 03:28 PM
maybe this 'Warren' scout guy was making a joke and Vinnie was to thick to pick up on it?

Ron Manager
09-07-2008, 03:45 PM
maybe this 'Warren' scout guy was making a joke and Vinnie was to thick to pick up on it?

Vinnie??...thick???....never. :D

My first ever EPL match was Liverpool Wimbledon at Anfield and I saw Jones lay in the hardest tackle I have ever seen in my life. Thick as two short planks, terrible actor...hard man.

justin
09-07-2008, 04:19 PM
i fucking love vinnie jones. if i was able to sit down to a beer with anyone in hollywood, he'd be the guy, no question.

Parkdale
09-07-2008, 04:35 PM
i fucking love vinnie jones. if i was able to sit down to a beer with anyone in hollywood, he'd be the guy, no question.

umm.... I'd pick Scarlet Johansen, but that's just me. And it would be champagne, not beer.

Oblio2
09-07-2008, 04:43 PM
Vinnie??...thick???....never. :D

My first ever EPL match was Liverpool Wimbledon at Anfield and I saw Jones lay in the hardest tackle I have ever seen in my life. Thick as two short planks, terrible actor...hard man.

I saw him go 50-50 with Pat Van Den Hauwe, who was a pretty hard player himself..it was crunching, both players went in full blooded....Van Den Hauwe came out trumps, stands up and shoves Vinnie and tells him to "fucking c'mon"...Vinnie backed down. We went mental in the terrace!