PDA

View Full Version : TFC /Chivas match tape/dvd needed.

RPB_Brantford_08
09-07-2008, 01:23 PM
thanks to CBC usuall bullshit coverage, my vcr recorded thae lose jays

insted of the TFC game anyone got a dvd/tape i can borrow to copy!!

thanks..:(

Daveisonfire
09-07-2008, 01:27 PM
If you just want to watch the match then its on the CBCsports.ca archive

RPB_Brantford_08
09-07-2008, 01:39 PM
If you just want to watch the match then its on the CBCsports.ca archive

looking for a dvd..i have every TFC match up to that point...its a collecting thing..i was at the match..

Daveisonfire
09-07-2008, 01:41 PM
looking for a dvd..i have every TFC match up to that point...its a collecting thing..i was at the match..

Yeah, I had a feeling that was the case, sorry I can't help you further

RPB_Brantford_08
09-07-2008, 01:43 PM
Yeah, I had a feeling that was the case, sorry I can't help you further

no prob...im off to fire an angry letter to cbc...they havn;t heard from me in a while:D

Sonny Cheeba
09-07-2008, 05:33 PM
there's a chance that NateDogg will get the torrent up in this thread some time.... though may not be too soon.
http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=337

nascarguy
09-08-2008, 08:20 AM

I got one but I do not know if the dvd will play on any there dvd play but the one i rec it on. I'll bring it to the game. did you look it your whole tape becuse i taped it from the tv and cbc only play haft the tfc game when tfc was all ready 2-1chv

RPB_Brantford_08
09-08-2008, 12:15 PM
I got one but I do not know if the dvd will play on any there dvd play but the one i rec it on. I'll bring it to the game. did you look it your whole tape becuse i taped it from the tv and cbc only play haft the tfc game when tfc was all ready 2-1chv

all i got was the carver interview at games end. thanks fot the dvd offer i try it, if it works great if not..oh well... you;ll be at the tailagte this weekend?

RPB_Brantford_08
09-08-2008, 12:16 PM

all i got was the carver interview at games end. thanks fot the dvd offer i try it, if it works great if not..oh well... you;ll be at the tailagte this weekend?

Marco2K
09-08-2008, 02:21 PM
U guys are a bunch of complainers

Would u want them to leave a TFC shoot out to watch the blue jays?

so why would they leave the blue jay game for a TFC game.

PLUS I THINK THE WHOLE COUNTRY KNOWS TFC SUCKS.

WE LOVE THEM BUT THEY SUCK!

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
09-08-2008, 02:24 PM

contact this dude! NateDoGG (http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/member.php?u=363)

he usally post's the TFC GAME TORRENTS

Click Here (http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=337) for all TFC Full Match Downloads..

TicTacTabarnack
09-08-2008, 02:33 PM

LOL ... As much as I don't like the Jays and haven't followed them since the lock out ... I heard they finished the game in style with a Grand Slam in the bottom of the 14th. If CBC would have changed the feed to TFC while this game was in extra innings and missed that kind of finish ... I think there would have been a small riot or at least a hellofalot more backlash from Jays fans.

TFC supporters knew it wasn't that big or exciting of a game with TFC using 3 random call-ups playing defence and losing 3-1.

p.s. Though it would have been nice to get a video copy of the amount of blown offside calls the linesman on the south side made during the first half ...

AL-MO
09-08-2008, 02:54 PM
LOL ... As much as I don't like the Jays and haven't followed them since the lock out ... I heard they finished the game in style with a Grand Slam in the bottom of the 14th. If CBC would have changed the feed to TFC while this game was in extra innings and missed that kind of finish ... I think there would have been a small riot or at least a hellofalot more backlash from Jays fans.

TFC supporters knew it wasn't that big or exciting of a game with TFC using 3 random call-ups playing defence and losing 3-1.

p.s. Though it would have been nice to get a video copy of the amount of blown offside calls the linesman on the south side made during the first half ...

This was the best part. In Montreal we were all hoping the game to be over one way or another. But when Zahn hit the Grand Slam, we were celebrating for two reasons!

And then the TFC game came on and it was all down hill from there...:(

RPB_Brantford_08
09-09-2008, 10:27 AM

and they jays don';t suck..they have sucked sinnce entering baseball!!:rolleyes:

Sonny Cheeba
09-09-2008, 10:40 AM
i was watching the jays game. and was somewhat pissed that it went into extra innings.... i felt that CBC did a poor job dealing with the overlap. two goals were scored by the time the TFC game actually started to air. and tehre was no news about this until the jays game was finished. then they still had to play 5 mins or so of ads and show the jays celebrate and whatnot. the second zaun touched home plate, it should have cut immediately to the TFC game. and CBC could have at least had the courtesy to update those tuning in for TFC about the first two goals. do they not have the power to do picture in picture for 2 minutes while some bullshit is happening at rogers centre whether it be a pitching change or a crap call. so much wasted time. they could have handled it better. i would not expect them to cut straight to the TFC game. but at least be courteous to those fans tuning into your station. they do it during hockey games. get your shit together.

Sonny Cheeba
09-09-2008, 10:41 AM
i was watching the jays game. and was somewhat pissed that it went into extra innings.... i felt that CBC did a poor job dealing with the overlap. two goals were scored by the time the TFC game actually started to air. and tehre was no news about this until the jays game was finished. then they still had to play 5 mins or so of ads and show the jays celebrate and whatnot. the second zaun touched home plate, it should have cut immediately to the TFC game. and CBC could have at least had the courtesy to update those tuning in for TFC about the first two goals. do they not have the power to do picture in picture for 2 minutes while some bullshit is happening at rogers centre whether it be a pitching change or a crap call. so much wasted time. they could have handled it better. i would not expect them to cut straight to the TFC game and leave the Jays in overtime. but at least be courteous to those fans tuning into your station. they do it during hockey games. get your shit together.

NateDoGG
09-09-2008, 11:22 AM
i dont think anyone from fbtz.com capped it either
sorry mate