PDA

View Full Version : Highlight of the game...Danny D v George Foreman

Stugatzo
09-07-2008, 06:47 AM
Opportunities to cheer were few and far between yesterday but watching the stretcher attendants drop George Foreman flat on his grill was fucking hilarious!!
:D

andyc
09-07-2008, 09:17 AM
Yeah I have to admit it did bring a smile to my face!

Anyone have any pictures of him hitting the concrete???

Nuvinho
09-07-2008, 09:19 AM
I was telling my friend, that the girl holding the stretcher was struggling, she was gonna drop him......hahaha!!!

Roogsy
09-07-2008, 09:38 AM
Poor girl also got hit by a flying beer cup. I felt sorry for her. Whose bright idea was it to have her on stretcher duty?

tfc_4_ever
09-07-2008, 09:53 AM
LMAO thats was so funny.

You could tell that she was gunna drop it.

It would have been more funny if she dropped him right in front of the bunker....

13CP
09-07-2008, 09:53 AM
I saw it coming, so did everyone else. Were there 3 girls and one guy holding him?

On the west side Dunivant was standing, watching the stretcher go by him, once they dropped him, he started laughing so hard, I think JC had a big smile on his face too. For sure highlight of the game.

Wagner
09-07-2008, 10:24 AM
how much do you want to bet that there are 4 Big Dudes handling the stretcher next game.

Nuvinho
09-07-2008, 10:26 AM
how much do you want to bet that there are 4 Big Dudes handling the stretcher next game.

Big 4 dudes when the carry of any TFC players (but since we rarely get carried off, there is no need).

4 smaller girls carrying off Schellotto next week, drop him on his head!!!

Raging Reggie
09-07-2008, 10:33 AM
definantly the highlight of the match, thats what he gets for being so fat though! Someone please have a video!

TFC Cityboy
09-07-2008, 10:40 AM
My son, Andy, came back from Mr Greek's behind 113 with free Souvlaki- we were yelling to our mates in 115 that they were giving away free chicken and 2 minutes later Thornton "feigns" injury to get carried off. Hopefully he made it to Mr Greeks in time!

We had a blast singing the Batman(Fatman) theme at him as well as the obvious 'Who ate all the pies?' song. I was also chatting to Maurice - our great Security guy in 114/115 who figured that if Thornton could play in goal, he should be a fulback (Mo is a big fella too!).

Maple Leaf Red
09-07-2008, 10:53 AM
I was telling my friend, that the girl holding the stretcher was struggling, she was gonna drop him......hahaha!!!
When they started running out to grab him I yelled that they were going to need more people.

Poor woman was shaking the entire way.

rocker
09-07-2008, 11:02 AM
the thing is, he didn't need the stretcher. he was fricken standing before that. and was waiting for someone to force him off the pitch (attempt at delaying the game).
he could have easily just walked back to the bench.

T0R0NT0 FC
09-07-2008, 11:11 AM
The better question is who puts 2 girls on stretcher patrol? My friend and I were laughing hard watching that girl on the head end struggle all the way across the field. For the Canada game the medical staff at least were smart enough to put 4 straping lads on stretcher patrol.

Parkdale
09-07-2008, 11:31 AM
in most cases, the stretcher crew is carrying a small dude who probably doesn't weigh over 160. That dude was probably the heaviest guy ever on a stretcher in BMO.

personally, I think we REALLY got in his head that game. 'Who ate all the pies' and 'Hungry Hungry Hippo' got under his skin, then Dichio took him out!