PDA

View Full Version : TFC squad Vs Chivas...

RPB_Brantford_08
09-06-2008, 11:47 PM
first off i was proud to be a TFC supporter with the effort made tonight under trying circumstances....team spirit hit some tonight....well other TFC players were on Holiday in Montreal it was refreshing to see some fight in the time that has been missing lately...after the first TFC goal
i thought a moracle finish might be on the cards...but wasnt to be..

hold your head up guys.......TORONTO Till I DIE!!!

JDG
09-06-2008, 11:57 PM
I agree. I wasn't expecting a lot today, but was pleasantly suprised.
I could do without the result we got, but we can't say that it was for a lack of effort.

RPB_Brantford_08
09-07-2008, 11:23 AM
I agree. I wasn't expecting a lot today, but was pleasantly suprised.
I could do without the result we got, but we can't say that it was for a lack of effort.

the Heart was there and thats all JC and Mo could have asked for...

i mean we played our scout on Defence... 2009will be out year,

we won't have to worry about Canadian national team calls up next

year..we will be strong///coming down the finish in 09

Yeoman
09-07-2008, 11:26 AM
it is true. for the amount that was away, we sure did give them a run.
all I know is that I couldn't help but laugh every time I looked down to see the security guard in front of us trying to look hard. maybe it was his gloves *shrug*

jloome
09-07-2008, 12:40 PM
it is true. for the amount that was away, we sure did give them a run.
all I know is that I couldn't help but laugh every time I looked down to see the security guard in front of us trying to look hard. maybe it was his gloves *shrug*

I think we more than "gave them a run", I think we comprehensively outplayed them for three-quarters of the match, and died under three lapses. It was an enjoyable performance, even while losing, which is rare for this league, period, and something they should be proud of.

Yeoman
09-07-2008, 01:28 PM
it was enjoyable
it wasn't truly just one side dominating the whole game like most games usually are in this league.

AL-MO
09-08-2008, 04:02 PM
Can someone tell me why there weren't more reserves used? As opposed to using Titus and all of the other guys?

What is a reserve team/academy for?

(sorry I am a bit out of the loop as I was in MTL, and didn't see most of the game because of the Jays)

Red CB Toronto
09-09-2008, 12:07 AM
I like Rick Titus, he is a vet and a former MLS Defensive Player of the Year award winner, so putting him in their is not a stretch in my mind.

Super
09-09-2008, 12:23 AM
What was the atmosphere like? I so wanted to be there, but Canada pulled me to Montreal for the weekend.

Brooker
09-09-2008, 12:34 AM
What was the atmosphere like? I so wanted to be there, but Canada pulled me to Montreal for the weekend.

it was pretty good all things considered actually. i was disapointed that the capo was gone for this game. oh well....

when the Chiva's goal keeper wasted like 5 minutes it got very very loud.

yellowfellow
09-09-2008, 12:39 AM
The noise was there. All "supporters" put in an extra effort to give the boys a lift. I was disappointed to see sooooooo many different colours of shirts in the supporters section. There were at least hundreds of blue, green, white, orange, yellow shirts in 112 and 113. And, these people were just "watching" from those sections. No noise, no cheers, don't care.

professor
09-09-2008, 12:55 AM
Sometime during Satruday night this telephone call occured....

Gabe Gala: ....and call Vancouver, call Montreal, call anyone in the USL and get me the F&*k out of TFC! I need playing time, real matches.
Agent: Gabe, done, done and I'm half-way done