PDA

View Full Version : Worst Day in Canadian Soccer

SteeltownBhoy
09-06-2008, 09:17 PM
TFC pretty much eliminated from the playoffs.

Canada virtually eliminated from the World Cup.

I'm gutted.

It's good to vent.

BigLou
09-06-2008, 09:20 PM
You beat me to it.....No need to call the mods Nazis though.......

TFC USA
09-06-2008, 09:24 PM
Dale Mitchell may be fired, so things have already been turned around.

LucaGol
09-06-2008, 09:25 PM
Stupid CONCACAF and their blitzkrieg world cup qualis.

You lose 1 game and ur done....and in reality we are.

How the hell did we end up in a group like this?

giambac
09-06-2008, 09:25 PM

I'm gutted.

It's good to vent.

Who do you feel more sorry for

The TFC fans who mmade it down to BMO field or

The TFC fans who drove all the way to Montreal to watch a pitiful game played by Canada on an eye sore soccer pitch??

It' sgoing to be a long 6 years to 2014 WC.

i thought the soccer in this country on the national satge was on the way up, now it's taken several steps back. I don't know if it can recover from it. Everyone was getting in the WC mood with all the potential our side was showing. Now with a tie to Jamaica and a loss to Honduras the wave will be dead.

greatwhitenorf
09-06-2008, 09:26 PM
Difference is TFC went down scrapping, denied their best roster by WCQ matches.

Canada went down like a bag of kittens in a creek with their best roster at their disposal. Of course, it's nothing a sweep of Mexico wouldn't cure.

As if.

Somewhere, a drab, gray little man named Dale Mitchell is beginning to pack his bags and move on to a new stage in his coaching life.

His colourless leadership of U-20 disaster last summer is now being followed up with a big bowl of cold, congealed porridge with the men's team.

Appropriate they wore white tonight. The colour of surrender. Can't wait to hear all the praise pile in for Stade Stupido.

SteeltownBhoy
09-06-2008, 09:27 PM
I apologize the mods are not Nazis, I'm just frustrated.

Redcoe15
09-06-2008, 10:01 PM
:rant: \/

I want as much dynamite as I can humanly get my hands on and blow up the Canadian Soccer Association! They are the biggest pile of shit this country has produced!

redcard
09-06-2008, 10:04 PM
Guys i am here in montreal...the entire fucking stadium was mostly hondurans...my fucking hotel is full of hondurans...this is fucking awful...we played really well in the first half...the hundurans in my section were tearing up...

then we went to fucking sleep...

Corcai
09-06-2008, 10:09 PM
not even close to being eliminated. Beat Honduras at their home, spank the Jamiacans and get a lucky draw against the burritos and we are fine.

I'm not throwing in the towel yet.

Axeman
09-06-2008, 10:10 PM
Dale Mitchell has to be the worst Canadian head coach I can remember,
Holger where are you? We're Sorry!

Ageroo
09-06-2008, 10:17 PM
I am fucking gutted as well...just got back to my hotel...here in Montreal...what a fucking joke....we were outnumbered hardcore by their support...how the hell could the CSA not control tickets sales....we did it to the jamaicans and had a home crowd...this was a fucking joke......

StandUpIfYouHateChelsea
09-06-2008, 10:19 PM
what did i tell you? fking honduras support promotion by the csa it was there plan all along

TFC USA
09-06-2008, 10:21 PM
not even close to being eliminated. Beat Honduras at their home, spank the Jamiacans and get a lucky draw against the burritos and we are fine.

I'm not throwing in the towel yet.

:drinking:

LucaGol
09-06-2008, 10:24 PM
what did i tell you? fking honduras support promotion by the csa it was there plan all along

lol....do you think they'll have a buy one get one free ticket promotion for Canadians when we go to San Pedro Sula, Honduras?

...so f*ckin ridiculous

Go CSA :canada:

Ageroo
09-06-2008, 10:34 PM
lol....do you think they'll have a buy one get one free ticket promotion for Canadians when we go to San Pedro Sula, Honduras?

...so f*ckin ridiculous

Go CSA :canada:

tell me about it...even walking up to the stadium I was disgusted! We did the boys proud in the stands though....and I am not sure what to say about the CONCACRAP reffing.......

And don't get me startded with the Guevara dive to get Bernier's second yellow

TFC_Chris
09-06-2008, 11:34 PM
As much as I am indifferent to Dale Mitchell being our coach, I have to look at the stats of his performance in the year he's been here:

2-1 (W) Costa Rica - June 2007
1-2 (L) Guadeloupe - June 2007
2-0 (W) Haiti - June 2007
3-0 (W) Guatemala - June 2007
1-2 (L) USA - June 2007
1-1 (D) Iceland - August 2007
1-1 (D) Costa Rica - Sept 2007
0-2 (L) South Africa - Nov 2007
1-0 (W) Martinique - Jan 2007
2-0 (W) Vejle Boldklub (Danish League) - Feb 2008
0-2 (L) Estonia - March 2008
2-3 (L) Brazil - May 2008
2-2 (D) Panama - June 2008
3-0 (W) St. Vincent - June 2008
4-1 (W) St. Vincent - June 2008
1-1 (D) Jamaica - August 2008
1-2 (L) Honduras - Sept 2008

Total Record: 7 wins - 4 Draws - 5 Losses

Home Record: 1 win - 1 draw - 2 losses (The only win coming against St. Vincent two months ago)

RECORD AGAINST TEAMS RANKED AHEAD OF CANADA: 1 win - 1 draw - 3 losses (Only win was against Costa Rica in 2007 Gold Cup)

Just looking at the stats, we aren't going to get any better unless Mitchell is gone...besides, let's not forget that in almost all of those games, Mitchell fielded the best team available....

Roogsy
09-06-2008, 11:37 PM
If Canada does not make it to the WC and Dale Mitchell is not fired I think I might put one in the temple...

RPB_Brantford_08
09-06-2008, 11:40 PM

I'm gutted.

Moderator Nazi's move or close the thread if you want I don't give a dam.

It's good to vent.

you really expected anything other then this result tonight??:rolleyes:

RPB_Brantford_08
09-06-2008, 11:42 PM
If Canada does not make it to the WC and Dale Mitchell is not fired I think I might put one in the temple...

Holger was fired...that was suppose to make the difference.......not

Yallop was fired...that was supposed to make the difference....not

Micrchell fired?....is that supposed to make the difference....not...!!

greatwhitenorf
09-06-2008, 11:48 PM
Shurely must be a win or two against the Firkin Pub All-Stars?

Most of his wins, and a loss or two, have come against lesser opposition than that.

I saw people I recognized from Toronto on TV tonight who trekked up for the game. Actually felt sorry for them. What a waste of time and money.

Who in their right mind books a stadium for a World Cup qualifier and lets a club league match be played on the surface the night before? In rain.

Uhh, well, that would be the CSA and the Stade Stupido people. Smug jerks, gambling on the grass like that. Bet Paul Stalteri and De Ro and all the other grass enthusiasts can't wait to go back there. Good thing they're not coming back to Toronto or they'd get a right piece of our minds.

Roogsy
09-06-2008, 11:54 PM
Smug jerks, gambling on the grass like that. Bet Paul Stalteri and De Ro and all the other grass enthusiasts can't wait to go back there. Good thing they're not coming back to Toronto or they'd get a right piece of our minds.

I hope someone throws it in their faces. There you go! You got grass! And THAT is the effort you give us? Especially in the 2nd half? OMG...

I wouldn't mind throwing it in the faces of the people around here that were defending them when some of us were complaining that grass shouldn't be the end all of where they want to play. Toronto would have and did support them but their preference to play on grass landed them on a shitty pitch in front of a half friendly half opposition crowd.

I guess that made them play "better"... :rolleyes:

nfitz
09-06-2008, 11:58 PM
Total Record: 7 wins - 4 Draws - 5 LossesHow many of those wins can you give Mitchell responsibility for? He was still coaching the U-20 team through July 2007.

Ageroo
09-07-2008, 12:00 AM
in front of a half friendly half opposition crowd.

Roogs........I was there...and nothing was half friendly...I say we were definitely outnumbered......maybe even 5 to 1....it was a disgrace.

TFC_Chris
09-07-2008, 12:06 AM
How many of those wins can you give Mitchell responsibility for? He was still coaching the U-20 team through July 2007.

Even if you take away the entire 2007 Gold Cup, his victories in the last year stand at:

- Martinique
- Vejle Boldklub (Danish League)
- St. Vincent
- St. Vincent

Not a sparkling resume to say the least...
Seriously, the best team on that list is from the DANISH LEAGUE!!!

OneLoveOneEric
09-07-2008, 12:14 AM
Neither of today's results were surprising at all.
Neither canada nor TFC deserve success at this point.

tlear
09-07-2008, 12:31 AM
He should be fired right now, there is no reason to wait for the end.

Axeman
09-07-2008, 12:51 AM
Holger was fired...that was suppose to make the difference.......not

Yallop was fired...that was supposed to make the difference....not

Micrchell fired?....is that supposed to make the difference....not...!!

Yallop was fired for good reason, the team had no defence and played like shite(not to mention he wasn't fired and left for LA Galaxy), Mitchell was hired based on his getting the U20's to the quarters of the World Cup and he's never done anything else! (except disgrace the country)
Holger was fired for ....Winning the gold cup, laugh all you want but it was the only trophy we've won in 100 years thanks to him, oh and finishing 3rd(bronze medal) the next time, oh wait a minute it was for pissing off too many star players, in my opinion we should give the guy honorary citizenship for what he did for this country.

NateDoGG
09-07-2008, 02:06 AM
im at a loss for words

Tfc = not near good enough
canada = will we ever beat the concacaf divers???

GhostPK
09-07-2008, 04:15 AM
What a waste of a day.... TFC game spoiled by the Jays, then TFC loses, Canada Loses and Chuck Liddell gets knocked out....

It's definately bed time.

Carts
09-07-2008, 05:19 AM
Roogs........I was there...and nothing was half friendly...I say we were definitely outnumbered......maybe even 5 to 1....it was a disgrace.

Suddenly BMO isn't looking that bad for the CMNT...

The surface in Montreal was a disgrace - clearly not acceptable to play an important match on... Ya turf is tough on you, but the pitch in Montreal was torn apart in warmup!

It was a "home game" for Honduras basically. If you didn't know anything about the game, flipped it on the TV, you'd be thinking "...I wonder how where in Honduras they're playing..."

I'd be saying so long to Saputo for CMNT games in the future...

It must be so disheartening to play for Canada. You come out for a home game, representing your country, you look out into the crowd and think "...look at all the Canadians living here who'd rather be from somewhere else..."

Carts...

SoccMan
09-07-2008, 07:46 AM
The thing is, Saputo stadium was not even sold out, the place seats just over 13 000, and I think the attendance was about 12 500. I'm just wondering if no Honduran fans had attended the game the attendance would have been about 5 000, given the fact that 60% of the attendance was Honduran support. We proved at the Canada/Jamaica game at BMO field that not only can we sell out a stadium, but we can also fill the stadium with a majority of Canadian support. The CSA should consider BMO field as the perminant site for all Canadian WCQ soccer in the future. The passion is here in Toronto.

nascarguy
09-07-2008, 11:05 AM
It was a good day for soccer but just a very bad night for soccer in canada.

I was happy to with all the scores up in till the tfc game and then it went down hill.

but the game part of the night was the UFC ppv fight

but yeah Saputo stadium is shit there not going to get a mls team with a field like that.

I only seen a haft a sec full of red and everything was ugly blue

Roogsy
09-07-2008, 11:10 AM
The CSA should consider BMO field as the perminant site for all Canadian WCQ soccer in the future. The passion is here in Toronto.

This statement angers me. Not at you SoccMan...but at the CSA. The NATIONAL SOCCER STADIUM IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE MAIN SITE FOR THE CMNT!!!

Sorry for the caps.

nascarguy
09-07-2008, 11:25 AM
i do not think the csa sould just pick one field as there home canada is not just one city

TFC_Chris
09-07-2008, 11:32 AM
The thing is, Saputo stadium was not even sold out, the place seats just over 13 000, and I think the attendance was about 12 500. I'm just wondering if no Honduran fans had attended the game the attendance would have been about 5 000, given the fact that 60% of the attendance was Honduran support. We proved at the Canada/Jamaica game at BMO field that not only can we sell out a stadium, but we can also fill the stadium with a majority of Canadian support. The CSA should consider BMO field as the perminant site for all Canadian WCQ soccer in the future. The passion is here in Toronto.

The amazing thing is that after the Canada-Costa Rica game last year in which BMO was only half sold out (of which only the south end had Canadian supporters) there was a backlash saying that Toronto shouldn't hold a CMNT game because it would be a home game for whomever we were playing.

Granted that was a friendly with exorbitant ticket prices, but remember in two matches in Toronto, we've only sold out once. Maybe this was Montreal's "off-night". Maybe it wasn't. It was very disheartening to watch though.

redcard
09-07-2008, 01:08 PM
i am pretty sure every country plays all there WCQ matches in one stadium...for me after experiencing that crap in that shit hole stadium, with hondurans above me beside me and below, that was fucking unreal...then to cap it off i was in the same fucking hotel as those idiots!!

if CMNT wants home field advantage then we need to stick real grass in BMO and play all CMNT matches there...i still can not believe what i experienced last night...

Roogsy
09-07-2008, 01:10 PM
Not sure the Honduran situation would have been much better here in Toronto. At least not if the CSA would have managed it the same way. Just that with the additional seating, I think the percentages might have been a little more even. But you would have still had 10k Honduran fans.

Teams in Concacaf you do not want to play in Toronto.

ANY Central American team or Mexico, Jamaica or T&T.

London
09-07-2008, 01:12 PM
can someone explain how a country of 7,639,327 in total. they were able to outnumber us in montreal???

just another reason to hate montreal!!!

wzhxvy
09-07-2008, 01:17 PM
We were outnumbered big time, no question, I would say more than 5 to 1...10 to 1 more like. The first goal celebration was amazing but then it went downhill. Btw, thanks to Saputo security for nothing !

SilverSamurai
09-07-2008, 03:28 PM
The amazing thing is that after the Canada-Costa Rica game last year in which BMO was only half sold out (of which only the south end had Canadian supporters) there was a backlash saying that Toronto shouldn't hold a CMNT game because it would be a home game for whomever we were playing.

Granted that was a friendly with exorbitant ticket prices, but remember in two matches in Toronto, we've only sold out once. Maybe this was Montreal's "off-night". Maybe it wasn't. It was very disheartening to watch though.
I have to agree. We showed what's possible though when all the supporters groups work together,

i am pretty sure every country plays all there WCQ matches in one stadium...for me after experiencing that crap in that shit hole stadium, with hondurans above me beside me and below, that was fucking unreal...then to cap it off i was in the same fucking hotel as those idiots!!

if CMNT wants home field advantage then we need to stick real grass in BMO and play all CMNT matches there...i still can not believe what i experienced last night...
Not true. Many countries have more than 1 stadium. Granted they're not as spread out as we are though.

Not sure the Honduran situation would have been much better here in Toronto. At least not if the CSA would have managed it the same way. Just that with the additional seating, I think the percentages might have been a little more even. But you would have still had 10k Honduran fans.

Teams in Concacaf you do not want to play in Toronto.

ANY Central American team or Mexico, Jamaica or T&T.
I don't know about this. People were worried about the Jamaicans taking over BMO and this wasn't the case. As long as the supporters worked together, I don't see why this wouldn't be possible to achieve again.
Also admission allowed for a free for all right off the bat, wheras the tickets @ BMO were for sale for the supporters to begin.

can someone explain how a country of 7,639,327 in total. they were able to outnumber us in montreal???

Theirs a reason they leave. They can live better elsewhere. They consider this just a "stop gap" before returning.

werewolf
09-07-2008, 03:30 PM

Are there more Honduran's in Toronto then Jamaicans? I don't know either way, but I find that hard to believe.

Roogsy
09-07-2008, 03:33 PM
The Toronto Jamaica situation didn't happen because the local supporters took charge and made sure Canadian representation had the advantage.

If the CSA was left on their own, you don't think the stadium would've been half full with Jamaican supporters?

werewolf
09-07-2008, 03:35 PM
But the supporters did take charge, and had yesterdays game been played here (assuming TFC wasn't playing), the supporters would have done the same thing to ensure a home-field advantage.

Roogsy
09-07-2008, 03:37 PM
But the supporters did take charge, and had yesterdays game been played here (assuming TFC wasn't playing), the supporters would have done the same thing to ensure a home-field advantage.

Exactly. There is only so much a supporter can do from a distance.

Carts
09-07-2008, 03:41 PM

Because it seems 7,600,001 people in this country think its cool to be, or would rather be from somewhere else...!!!

Its a f*cking shame...

:canada: Carts...

RPB_Brantford_08
09-07-2008, 03:51 PM
Yallop was fired for good reason, the team had no defence and played like shite(not to mention he wasn't fired and left for LA Galaxy), Mitchell was hired based on his getting the U20's to the quarters of the World Cup and he's never done anything else! (except disgrace the country)
Holger was fired for ....Winning the gold cup, laugh all you want but it was the only trophy we've won in 100 years thanks to him, oh and finishing 3rd(bronze medal) the next time, oh wait a minute it was for pissing off too many star players, in my opinion we should give the guy honorary citizenship for what he did for this country.

im all for Holger he should have NEVER been fired..but he won't come back to this crap set up now...the CSA had the chnce and have set the program back 20 years. yes piss off the players as they are lazy cunts to begin with, with that i agree with holger.

Red Rat
09-07-2008, 04:00 PM

Why?
Because it is learned at a young age that it is their life duty to represent their countries at every level of sports, Fúbal being their national game, a game that everyone loves and understands. This is the difference between the rest of the world and Canada, do not blame them. Until the day were canadians fully embrace the sport then you will outnumber those visiting games fans.
Don't hate them for what they know best, to support their teams! we should envy them.

my 2 cents

nobodybeatsthewiz
09-07-2008, 04:02 PM
i hope that refs gets fukking clipped by the nicarauguan/honduran/etc cartel that's employing him. seriously, he needs to be severly shanked.

Roogsy
09-07-2008, 04:03 PM
Why?
Because it is learned at a young age that it is their life duty to represent their countries at every level of sports, Fúbal being their national game, a game that everyone loves and understands. This is the difference between the rest of the world and Canada, do not blame them. Until the day were canadians fully embrace the sport then you will outnumber those visiting games fans.
Don't hate them for what they know best, to support their teams! we should envy them.

my 2 cents

Its true. Honduras won't get that kind of support for their field hockey team would they?

We are so upset at our support but then we have to remember at the end of the day, this is a hockey country. Put the Senior Men's Hockey Team in ANY arena in this country and it would sell out 10x over. Tickets would be 1000s of dollars and people would be paying it gladly.

Honduras is merely supporting their team like Canadians support hockey. What we need to do is make soccer a bigger game in this country rather than an afterthought.

ensco
09-07-2008, 04:53 PM
I think it all comes back to Mitchell.

Looking at the rosters, the results of these two games is bizarre.

HON: Only Suazo and Costly play in serious leagues, Guevara barely has an MLS gig, Nunez got cut by Chivas last year after only 8 games.

JAM: they had 10 domestic players - that was an unbelieveable mismatch.

CAN: We have far more players (de Guzman, Hutchison, Klukowski, Friend, Stalteri, Hume) playing at an elite level in Europe, and 3 MLS Allstars (DeRo, Brennan, Sutton). It's unfathomable how we could get only 1 point out of two home games against those teams.

werewolf
09-07-2008, 04:56 PM
Honduras is merely supporting their team like Canadians support hockey. What we need to do is make soccer a bigger game in this country rather than an afterthought.

It is just a big clusterfuck circle. If everyone keeps supporting their "home" country, then how can we fully embrace the sport? Unless we just stop accepting immigrants, can't imagine that will go over well. I have no problem with people supporting their country they came from. If I moved to Jamaica for a few years, I would obviously go support Canada if they ever came there. But at what point does someone become Canadian? Hundreds of cars with Quebec license plates flying the Hondurian flag....:noidea:

Toronto Ruffrider
09-07-2008, 04:57 PM
The Honduran fans clearly outnumbered us yesterday, but I think that had to do with traveling support more than anything else. Montreal has a decent-sized Honduran population, but the visitors traveled from afar to watch their team - from Honduras, the U.S., and abroad. As far as I know, Honduran supporters section was sold entirely to people who lived in Honduras, which just goes to show what kind of support that national team receives.

Based on the droves of traveling fans that we've seen in our recent home games - Costa Rica, St. Vincent and Honduras - it would seem that the real problem is not ex-patriots living in Canada but our inability to allocate and sell tickets to said games. Tickets for international soccer games can't be sold as if they are rock concerts. Tickets need to be allocated to each nation's confederation, which in turn can be sold to the proper supporters. There is enough interest in soccer in this country that tickets need no longer be sold through laissez-faire companies such as Ticketmaster and admission. If Canada can ensure a home field advantage against Jamaica in Toronto, then we should be able to extend such an advantage against any other country.

Leprechaun
09-07-2008, 04:58 PM
Worst day indeed....What a nightmare! I'm more gutted about Canada to be honest. I've backed up this team to all my "European" friends for a long time now, getting into heated arguments with them daily and trying to convince them that we have a team to be feared. Definately thought this was the year to make the World Cup and playoffs for TFC. Such a disappointment. :(

Roogsy
09-07-2008, 05:00 PM
It is just a big clusterfuck circle. If everyone keeps supporting their "home" country, then how can we fully embrace the sport? Unless we just stop accepting immigrants, can't imagine that will go over well. I have no problem with people supporting their country they came from. If I moved to Jamaica for a few years, I would obviously go support Canada if they ever came there. But at what point does someone become Canadian? Hundreds of cars with Quebec license plates flying the Hondurian flag....:noidea:

Again, it is pretty unique to Canada. You can't expect people who have a lifelong connection to a country to change, but what you can do is create new loyalties with their children. You don't realize something like that doesn't happen in one generation and people expecting that will forever be disappointed. It's against human nature.

Roogsy
09-07-2008, 05:01 PM
The Honduran fans clearly outnumbered us yesterday, but I think that had to do with traveling support more than anything else. Montreal has a decent-sized Honduran population, but the visitors traveled from afar to watch their team - from Honduras, the U.S., and abroad. As far as I know, Honduran supporters section was sold entirely to people who lived in Honduras, which just goes to show what kind of support that national team receives.

Based on the droves of traveling fans that we've seen in our recent home games - Costa Rica, St. Vincent and Honduras - it would seem that the real problem is not ex-patriots living in Canada but our inability to allocate and sell tickets to said games. Tickets for international soccer games can't be sold as if they are rock concerts. Tickets need to be allocated to each nation's confederation, which in turn can be sold to the proper supporters. There is enough interest in soccer in this country that tickets need no longer be sold through laissez-faire companies such as Ticketmaster and admission. If Canada can ensure a home field advantage against Jamaica in Toronto, then we should be able to extend such an advantage against any other country.

An intelligent post! Thank you!

giambac
09-07-2008, 05:06 PM
i do not think the csa sould just pick one field as there home canada is not just one city

Agreed. Just because we live here it doesn't mean it should only be here. We are not the centre of the Universe. We have passionate fans here but there are also passionate fans out west in Edmonton and Vancouver.

It should be moved around.

giambac
09-07-2008, 05:08 PM

You are wrong here.

I follow the Italian national team and their WC games are not held in one stadium. They move it around the country.

I'm not sure about other countries but I belkeive this is the way it should be done.

werewolf
09-07-2008, 05:09 PM
It should be moved around.

Yea, great job that did last night....

http://lanceolson.com/lol/borat_not.jpg

Dirk Diggler
09-07-2008, 05:12 PM
I mostly agree with that post except Barnsley cannot be described at "elite level" by any stretch.

LucaGol
09-07-2008, 05:14 PM
Mexico apparently also moves it around.....last game at Azteca, game on Wednesday in the Guadalajara stadium.

While I agree that in most countries, moving it around makes sense (in terms of fairness and country-wide support)...in this country....Im not so sure.

After the display on Saturday, and the display 2 wedndesday's ago against Jamaica at BMO....Im inclined to think that they should just have all of the games at BMO ... (I would think, regardless of the playing surface, that Canada felt more at home in Toronto)

And the blue seats in Saputo certainly didn't help the appearance of a predominantly Honduran crowd. At least at BMO, they're red, lending to a more intimidating experience for the away team.

Another thing that was peculiar...as another poster mentioned....why the hell were we wearing our away strip?

rocktml
09-07-2008, 05:40 PM
What I dont get..........why arent guys like Jaime Peters, Olivier Occean, Andre Hainault etc, getting the chance to play for these WC QU games?? Good young talent?? Why??

werewolf
09-07-2008, 05:49 PM
We need the best players playing at this point. The young guys needed to be rotated in during friendlies (the few that we play). However a loss in Mexico and a Honduras win on Wed., I think we will see a few more of those guys in the last half of the group stage.

nimamalek
09-08-2008, 09:06 AM
thats what you get for putting a guy who couldnt get the u-20s a goal at home in charge of the national team.

Psycho-Kid
09-08-2008, 09:25 AM
I Just want to Know if the Csa is Looking to be in Toronto for all there World cup qualifications if so its a huge start Fire that idiot of a coach and Hire someone with Experience

I_AM_CANADIAN
09-10-2008, 07:00 PM
Sack the CSA.

That's been running through my brain for the last three days, non-stop.

BuSaPuNk
09-11-2008, 08:20 AM
Sack the CSA.

That's been running through my brain for the last three days, non-stop.

Join the club!! Even my girlfriend is saying it!