its funny if you look at the local weather

temperature: 26
feels like : shite

akoto
09-05-2008, 10:29 AM
lol!

Roogsy
09-05-2008, 10:35 AM
If you guys have never been there...Harrison NJ is friggin' ghetto.

rocktml
09-05-2008, 12:04 PM
This Staduim will come out great..........damn

Flashman
09-05-2008, 12:15 PM
Hey, aren't those Jimmy Hoffa's boots?:hump:

David_Oliveira
09-05-2008, 01:14 PM
anything is better than their current setup. A welcomed change this is. Fuck pointyball stadiums. I welcome any new footy stadiums. Afterall, it's one more place that supporters can conquor

gtaguy
09-05-2008, 05:38 PM
all i see is shite...

Redcoe15
09-05-2008, 06:38 PM
I vacationed in New York four years ago. I travelled on train between Newark Airport and Penn Station and saw the whole Meadowlands area in all its "glory". To call that area shite would be a compliment. :prrr::puke:

nascarguy
09-05-2008, 11:22 PM
I seen the photo of what the field will look like i I think all mls field sould look like that

& oh the red bull are shite

Rochdale
09-06-2008, 07:42 AM
I seen the photo of what the field will look like i I think all mls field sould look like that

& oh the red bull are shite

http://www.redbullarena.us/index.html

It will put BMO Field to shame.

Shakes McQueen
09-06-2008, 07:56 AM
http://www.redbullarena.us/index.html

It will put BMO Field to shame.

Until BMO inevitably gets renovated a few years down the road, and becomes the first MLS stadium to sell out 30,000 a night.

BMO Field could also be nothing but lawn chairs and a twister mat painted green, and it would still have a better location. Right off public transportation, in the heart of a metropolitan city. Beautiful.

I've said it before, but I can't wait for the day the TTC adds a "Toronto FC" stop to the buses, and maybe the subway - similar to the "Arsenal" stop on the London Underground.

I would like to have that stadium, but I love what we have here more. Plus, RBP doesn't look expandable for the future, without some maor demolition.

- Scott

NF-FC
09-06-2008, 10:33 AM
Until BMO inevitably gets renovated a few years down the road, and becomes the first MLS stadium to sell out 30,000 a night.

BMO Field could also be nothing but lawn chairs and a twister mat painted green, and it would still have a better location. Right off public transportation, in the heart of a metropolitan city. Beautiful.

I've said it before, but I can't wait for the day the TTC adds a "Toronto FC" stop to the buses, and maybe the subway - similar to the "Arsenal" stop on the London Underground.

I would like to have that stadium, but I love what we have here more. Plus, RBP doesn't look expandable for the future, without some maor demolition.

- Scott
i don't think they'll need to worry about expansion