PDA

View Full Version : new potential players for tfc - Joe Public

kdzb
09-02-2008, 10:13 PM
Here are the cheap players Mo should look at. How much he earns anyway?
http://web.mlsnet.com/news/mls_news.jsp?ymd=20080902&content_id=185068&vkey=news_mls&fext=.jsp

Ossington Mental Youth
09-02-2008, 10:19 PM
Prob get the call up to TnT

UltraSuperMegaMo
09-02-2008, 11:38 PM
Prob get the call up to TnT

Pretty sure he’s from Guyana.

Looking for players from the Caribbean is a great idea, but no team is going to part with one of their better players in the position Joe Public is in - going into the CCL group stage. Might be someone to make a move for in the off season.

Here’s the team’s real problem, it’s not grass, it’s not international callups- it’s the fact that the management of the team (whom I generally support), doesn’t seem to be able to think a couple steps ahead. They strengthened the team four games into the season, signed several players who seemed to have little interest in playing here, then strengthened the team again around the middle of the season. Most of the better teams in the MLS improved their squads in, shockingly enough, the off season! It feels like were always month or so behind everyone else in the league.

Richard D
09-03-2008, 12:13 AM
I wonder if Mo ever played Fifa '08 and tried to manage a team to a championship...

I would think he hasnt...

edmundo
09-03-2008, 01:24 AM
wow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rt3kWGMNQg

edmundo
09-03-2008, 01:31 AM
im heading to trinidad for christmas anyways, so maybe will im down there ill bring back a new striker, a new keeper, and a new midfield, oooo and a new bench and then we'll be tops in mls!!!!!

Ageroo
09-03-2008, 01:37 AM

Yes...he is a good Guyanese boy....like DeRo!

BeachRed
09-03-2008, 07:32 AM
I wonder if Mo ever played Fifa '08 and tried to manage a team to a championship...

I would think he hasnt...

I've never played the game, but I wonder, when you trade for a player, do their agents often say, "No, he won't go to Toronto."

Ossington Mental Youth
09-03-2008, 07:35 AM

Prob get the call up to Guyana

Ageroo
09-03-2008, 07:58 AM
As far as I know....Joe Public has 2 guyanese players.....

Some good guyanese out there.....even from a Canadian National Team perspective.....

Charmaine Hooper
Alex Bunbury
Dwayne De Rosario

Maybe we should be heading down to the islands and guyana scouting talent.....

Parkdale
09-03-2008, 08:05 AM
wait... his name is 'Joe Public'? Please tell me his middle initial is Q.

arbogast
09-03-2008, 08:09 AM
im heading to trinidad for christmas anyways, so maybe will im down there ill bring back a new striker, a new keeper, and a new midfield, oooo and a new bench and then we'll be tops in mls!!!!!

please leave Collin Samuel behind.

BTW, I would bet Stevie Nichol is already on the horn to Joe Public about some of their players. Mo maybe shrewd, but his fellow countryman is even more so.

Super
09-03-2008, 10:09 AM
wait... his name is 'Joe Public'? Please tell me his middle initial is Q.

No, it's the team name. And yes, it's a terrible name for a football club.

GrimsbyTown
09-03-2008, 10:18 AM
No, it's the team name. And yes, it's a terrible name for a football club.

To send them a letter, please send to:

Joe Public
123 Main Street
Anytown, Trinidad & Tobago
Tel. 555-555-5555

:D

Kickit09
09-03-2008, 11:11 AM
I've never played the game, but I wonder, when you trade for a player, do their agents often say, "No, he won't go to Toronto."

yes it happens. sometimes when your a small club and you try to sign a big name player they tell you your club isn't prestigious enough. its happened to me with TFC.

Blizzard
09-03-2008, 11:59 AM
As far as I know....Joe Public has 2 guyanese players.....

Some good guyanese out there.....even from a Canadian National Team perspective.....

Charmaine Hooper
Alex Bunbury
Dwayne De Rosario

Maybe we should be heading down to the islands and guyana scouting talent.....

Everybody forgets about Lyndon Hooper.

He was a good soldier for Canada. IMO he never fully lived up to his potential and yes, he was overshadowed by the great success of his sister Charmaine but Lyndon shouldn't be forgotten or overlooked.

B

LucaGol
09-03-2008, 12:02 PM
That's Fitzpatrick guy was on fire....sign him up.

greatwhitenorf
09-03-2008, 12:50 PM
Good team, quirky name and an owner that invites some serious caution.

None other than Captain Jack Warner, the scurviest dog in all the Caribbean.

Ossington Mental Youth
09-03-2008, 01:00 PM
Guaranteed Revs grab em first.
Fuck i hate that shit.
Bastards tief all the time.
That or our gov is fucking us (prob both)

Ageroo
09-03-2008, 03:04 PM
Everybody forgets about Lyndon Hooper.

He was a good soldier for Canada. IMO he never fully lived up to his potential and yes, he was overshadowed by the great success of his sister Charmaine but Lyndon shouldn't be forgotten or overlooked.

B

wow.....I should have remembered that...yes...Lyndon......

Maybe we should make sure they all take the boat ride to Canada before going to their national programs....:D

Ossington Mental Youth
09-03-2008, 03:26 PM
MLS rumors is reporting Crew are hollaring at him.
Ech.
Cant think of a more despicable group of individuals.

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
09-03-2008, 03:37 PM
Here are the cheap players Mo should look at. How much he earns anyway?
http://web.mlsnet.com/news/mls_news.jsp?ymd=20080902&content_id=185068&vkey=news_mls&fext=.jsp

Mo's gotr coverd...he's on the ball!

He's looking into it....he has a 2 mabey 3..mabey 4 players...he's looking into...who knows mabey even a trial or 2!....he's looking at different scenariors.....

in MO we trust!http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/4915/99084567gb4.gif (http://www.imagehosting.com/)

Nuvinho
09-03-2008, 06:09 PM
We should just sign Santiago Munez.....he did pretty well at NewCatle and at Real Madrid.

haha!!!