PDA

View Full Version : Brennan for GOTW

Lucky Strike
09-01-2008, 11:59 AM
For those who care...

http://web.mlsnet.com/sights/goal_of_the_week/

I don't know if DC scripts will play a factor, they might run them to get anybody but Brennan to win.

TFC USA
09-01-2008, 12:01 PM
DC United didn't even score and they could still win.

Kickit09
09-01-2008, 12:02 PM
DC United didn't even score and they could still win.

through the magic of cheating

I don't know if DC scripts will play a factor, they might run them to get anybody but Brennan to win.

the first GOTW they didnt win (that they were nominateed for) was the one barrett won, so i wouldnt be surprised if the did this as revenge.... we know they have lots of time on their hands.

James Oliphant
09-01-2008, 12:51 PM
What the fuck is Canadian Thunder?

flatpicker
09-01-2008, 03:57 PM
after that disappointing game... I just don't care much... even though it was a nice goal.

tfc
09-01-2008, 04:16 PM
after that disappointing game... I just don't care much... even though it was a nice goal.

waaaah waaah wahhh

flatpicker
09-01-2008, 04:22 PM
waaaah waaah wahhh

oh, don't get too emotional now...

just because I have little enthusiasm at the moment for GOTW doesn't mean I won't be in full voice this weekend.

tfc
09-01-2008, 04:34 PM
oh, don't get too emotional now...

just because I have little enthusiasm at the moment for GOTW doesn't mean I won't be in full voice this weekend.

... and then back on here to whine like a little girl right after!

flatpicker
09-01-2008, 05:25 PM
... and then back on here to whine like a little girl right after!

if you are just trying to be funny then please insert a little smiley face after you make comments like this.

If you are being serious... then please go eat dirt.

professor
09-01-2008, 06:21 PM
just voted

Fabian Espandola, RSL 28%
Eddie Gaven, CLB 12%
Jim Brennan, TOR 22%
Landon Donovan, LA 24%
Brian Mullan, HOU 15%

Ladies Love Julius James
09-01-2008, 06:28 PM
We lost, fuck the GOTW

tlear
09-01-2008, 08:15 PM
Well we are ready ;)

tfc
09-01-2008, 08:21 PM
if you are just trying to be funny then please insert a little smiley face after you make comments like this.

If you are being serious... then please go eat dirt.

no, it is facking stupid how every person on this message board whines about every loss, shut the fuck up. you guys pretend like you "don't want to be like maple leaf fans" but you act exactly like them, the funny part is none of you realize it! all it is is whining like 12 year olds and nobody who actually pays attention and thinks rationally about a loss, a win, a tie, the players, the coaches, the manager, everything!

justin
09-01-2008, 08:49 PM
no, it is facking stupid how every person on this message board whines about every loss, shut the fuck up. you guys pretend like you "don't want to be like maple leaf fans" but you act exactly like them, the funny part is none of you realize it! all it is is whining like 12 year olds and nobody who actually pays attention and thinks rationally about a loss, a win, a tie, the players, the coaches, the manager, everything!

if it bothers you that much, why do you read the board? common sense should keep you away if it's really that big of a deal for you.

dupont
09-02-2008, 01:37 AM

did you sign up to the board just to complain? I heard that they are eating a dick somewhere. go check it out!

Daveisonfire
09-02-2008, 04:45 AM

Roc Le Roc

Captain Croatia
09-02-2008, 11:11 AM
Jimmy in the lead with 31%

Lucky Strike
09-02-2008, 12:04 PM
Guys come on, can we stop the pissing match?

Stencils
09-02-2008, 01:33 PM
It was a beautiful goal. Jim did a great job to get that ball down, keep it moving, and then strike it on the hoof. That's hard work from a hard working player.

He deserves GOTW, SO VOTE!

CoachGT
09-02-2008, 01:38 PM
Regardless of the outcome of the match, that was a quality goal!

James Oliphant
09-02-2008, 01:41 PM
Not to mention the combination play that led to Jimmy being wide open and onside. Great give-and-go by Ricketts/Barrett with Ricketts making the beautiful one-touch pass to release Jimmy.

Goodfellas FC
09-03-2008, 02:55 PM
looks like RSL either found some scripts, or dc are helping them...

Big Bruva
09-03-2008, 03:48 PM
Not to mention the combination play that led to Jimmy being wide open and onside. Great give-and-go by Ricketts/Barrett with Ricketts making the beautiful one-touch pass to release Jimmy.

Very nice one two with a very good ball for Jimmy to score

giambac
09-03-2008, 03:54 PM
For those who care...

http://web.mlsnet.com/sights/goal_of_the_week/

It was a nice goal by Brennan.

However my pick has to go to Donavan's goal. It truly was a top notch goal.

In my opinion Brennan's goal is second.

werewolf
09-03-2008, 03:56 PM
looks like RSL either found some scripts, or dc are helping them...

Fixed. Brennan was winning by 7% at lunch time, and had been for a couple days. No big deal to me, this contest just lacks of legitimacy...not that it ever had any.

Goodfellas FC
09-03-2008, 08:19 PM
when I check, it was like 81% to the winner, 7% to jimmy 5% to donovon and whatever to the others.....

something fishy!

Dbl_D
09-04-2008, 03:23 PM

The only one I've ever whined about is the last game... who the F$%K are you anyway..? someone piss in your cornflakes this morning...:noidea:

ps... because of my disappointment, I didn't run any scripts... F'rs don't deserve a GOTW...