PDA

View Full Version : No Streamers = no wins...

Richard D
08-31-2008, 12:35 PM
Lets bring the pain old school style next saturday. We seem to have lost home field advantage.

Operation Streamers, like we've never streamered before!

(I know, so ghey, but Im so pissed right now I need to release my frustration...lol)

Whats the worst punishment the league can do? Fuck with our schedule?

Make it rain down on those bitches during the corners next saturday!!!!

Who's with me!

RPB_Brantford_08
08-31-2008, 12:47 PM
Lets bring the pain old school style next saturday. We seem to have lost home field advantage.

(I know, so ghey, but Im so pissed right now I need to release my frustration...lol)

Who's with me!

i agree it should be stream heaven on Saturday...F**K Garber

FluSH
08-31-2008, 12:48 PM
Next Saturday = CMNT Support... This will probably be the biggest game in Canadian WCQ history since the last and only time they made it to the World Cup. When will this happen again? Who knows? Maybe 2014 or 2018?

I will see you all in La Belle Province

P.S. COME HOME DERO... The Mighty Son of Scarborough

Ladies Love Julius James
08-31-2008, 12:51 PM
Next Saturday = CMNT Support... This will probably be the biggest game in Canadian WCQ history since the last and only time they made it to the World Cup. When will this happen again? Who knows? Maybe 2014 or 2018?

I will see you all in La Belle Province

P.S. COME HOME DERO... The Mighty Son of Scarborough

What he said.

Ageroo
08-31-2008, 12:51 PM
As much as raining down on 'em would be nice....I will be along side FluSH in Montreal for the CMNT........

So hopefully everyone still here will bring the noise for TFC.......We will be watching in Montreal in spirit!

tfc2007
08-31-2008, 01:47 PM

Who's with me!

I will be at the game and i definitly agree.
Lets make the corner kicks hell, the season is already over, so it's not as if we are wasting time during the game or anything.

Davenport
08-31-2008, 02:03 PM

Who's with me!

You're a supporter of TFC and the best remedy to their pathetic recent displays are streamers....
Words fail me......

Richard D
08-31-2008, 02:11 PM
you're right, lets do nothing...

All Im saying is that we need to make BMO field the "WELCOME TO HELL" theme it was all of last year and as a season ticket holder, we are half that in recent months. Seems to coincide with the streamer crack down.

Fuck MLS and their attempt to saddle us, we go wild this saturday. Old school style, like The Undertaker walking on the ropes...

http://k53.pbase.com/g6/59/774659/2/83366554.4sdtGkag.jpg

Davenport
08-31-2008, 02:22 PM
you're right, lets do nothing...

All Im saying is that we need to make BMO field the "WELCOME TO HELL" theme it was all of last year and as a season ticket holder, we are half that in recent months. Seems to coincide with the streamer crack down.

Fuck MLS and their attempt to saddle us, we go wild this saturday. Old school style, like The Undertaker walking on the ropes...

http://k53.pbase.com/g6/59/774659/2/83366554.4sdtGkag.jpg
I love your enthusiasm but until we get a GM and coach who know what they're doing, get used to the same old shite....I can't get up for it any more.

Daveisonfire
08-31-2008, 02:32 PM
"Welcome to Hell"

That would be an awesome banner :)

Captain Croatia
08-31-2008, 02:35 PM
"Welcome to Hell"

That should be the first thing the opposition see when they walk through the tunnel.

also, sweet sig Dave

MrHawk
08-31-2008, 02:36 PM
"Welcome to RED Hell"

Please see above modifcation

Redpunkfiddle
08-31-2008, 02:38 PM
I don't think the downturn in streamer use is because we rolled over to the MLS. Supporters also felt that their time had passed, that they were a gimic that had its time, and now we've moved on.

Bring the noise.

Daveisonfire
08-31-2008, 02:38 PM
That should be the first thing the opposition see when they walk through the tunnel.

also, sweet sig Dave

Took me forever to make, but I think it turned out well :)

Cashcleaner
08-31-2008, 02:48 PM
You're a supporter of TFC and the best remedy to their pathetic recent displays are streamers....
Words fail me......

But when all is said and done...What do we have to lose?

I say we go for it.

RPB_Brantford_08
08-31-2008, 02:52 PM
next saturday = TFC support first and foremost.....go you redsssssssssssssssssssssss

twistedchinaman
08-31-2008, 03:10 PM
But when all is said and done...What do we have to lose?

I say we go for it.

We can't do any worse.

Cashcleaner
08-31-2008, 03:25 PM
Ummmmm, what do we do if Toronto wins like 3-0? Streamers for every game after that? :D

RPB_Brantford_08
08-31-2008, 03:43 PM
Ummmmm, what do we do if Toronto wins like 3-0? Streamers for every game after that? :D

sure why not!!!

Azerban
08-31-2008, 05:32 PM
I love your enthusiasm but until we get a GM and coach who know what they're doing, get used to the same old shite....I can't get up for it any more.

it's a good thing you don't support a football club in a real country otherwise you'd be dead (suicide)

Davenport
08-31-2008, 06:44 PM
it's a good thing you don't support a football club in a real country otherwise you'd be dead (suicide)
I do, I'm from England, and I don't support a premiership team.

bdrs
08-31-2008, 08:53 PM
119 will be loaded! Love it. If they won't win the games maybe we can ;)

Yeoman
08-31-2008, 09:13 PM
meh, I always bring a bag or two full before the game at the tailgate to hand out, usually have half a bag left for myself for the game.

colman1860
08-31-2008, 09:51 PM

Not a success fan, are we?

egoodwin
08-31-2008, 10:45 PM
it's pretty sad when our home dominance is dependent on streamers...

nascarguy
08-31-2008, 10:52 PM

Who's with me! yeah

tfc2007
08-31-2008, 11:51 PM
lets make it rainnnnn!

Richard D
09-01-2008, 11:37 AM
Lets make it rain on them hoes R.Kelly style...

lol

Cashcleaner
09-01-2008, 01:08 PM
it's pretty sad when our home dominance is dependent on streamers...

You'll have to admit that at least we'd be having fun. :D

Cambridge_Red
09-01-2008, 01:13 PM
Aflac

The Oz
09-01-2008, 05:59 PM
The seasons over, we're going to lose next week, why not have some fun with it? It's better than acting like we care about the result when we're missing 9 of 11 starters.

Richard D
09-02-2008, 12:19 AM
Make it rain on them hoe's...