PDA

View Full Version : To TFC management and coaching staff

RPB_Brantford_08
08-31-2008, 11:54 AM
with 9 players on call ups due to wcq matches and 3 players injured, why not "FIND" away to see if the rest of the players come down with some ailments,flu's etc and force MLS to ppd the match against Chivas next week. It is obscene that MLS will allow this match to go ahead under the circumstances. I know what im proposing isn't fair play...but???:(

PaulinosTFC
08-31-2008, 11:57 AM
Honestly, I'm kinda glad to see them all gone after that piss performance last night that had me beating the shit out of my couch in injury time.

RPB_Brantford_08
08-31-2008, 11:59 AM
Honestly, I'm kinda glad to see them all gone after that piss performance last night that had me beating the shit out of my couch in injury time.

but the mai culprits have gone to play for Canada....not good at all.

and the performance was good up to the 80th min..then all hell broke loose.

PaulinosTFC
08-31-2008, 12:03 PM
but the mai culprits have gone to play for Canada....not good at all.

and the performance was good up to the 80th min..then all hell broke loose.

I could care less that sutton is gone, the last goal was SOFT and yeah he made some key saves but that's his job, that's the job of any good goalkeeper. We'll miss Brennan though, I'm glad Ricketts stays because he was one of our only decent players on the pitch against Chivas.

Pachuco
08-31-2008, 12:05 PM
with 9 players on call ups due to wcq matches and 3 players injured, why not "FIND" away to see if the rest of the players come down with some ailments,flu's etc and force MLS to ppd the match against Chivas next week. It is obscene that MLS will allow this match to go ahead under the circumstances. I know what im proposing isn't fair play...but???:(

THe match would not be postponed. We would forfit the match and lose the game. What would you prefer?

Super
08-31-2008, 12:14 PM
See you all in Montreal!

RPB_Brantford_08
08-31-2008, 12:30 PM
THe match would not be postponed. We would forfit the match and lose the game. What would you prefer?

can't really see us winning with all those guys away, but it would send a message to the league what they are doing is wrong. even have 20,000
supporters sitting on the field in protest not letting the game proceed would be nice.

Derko
08-31-2008, 12:34 PM
Maybe TFC will do better with youngsters playing, they played well the last time!!

RPB_Brantford_08
08-31-2008, 12:38 PM
Maybe TFC will do better with youngsters playing, they played well the last time!!

heres hoping..but the youngster need to control ESKY..do that and Chivas
was nothing special last night.

Shakes McQueen
08-31-2008, 04:20 PM
Aww, I was hoping this would be another open letter...

- Scott

giambac
08-31-2008, 04:51 PM

Why would you want to do this?

We played Chivas last night with all our regulars and in my opinion it was one of the worst games (if not worst games) we played all season. If I didn't know better I'd think it was a preseason game.

The score was flattering. We should have lost by at least 3 goals. And to make matters worse, Chivas were missing 3 of their regulars yesterday.

Please no more excuses. Just play the game, finish the season and blow up the ship. We have to rebuild next year.

No more excuses about the Refs, the schedule, the turf etc etc etc. Plain and simple this team is bad. With or without our regulars we are bad. It makes no difference.

RPB_Brantford_08
08-31-2008, 05:44 PM
Why would you want to do this?

We played Chivas last night with all our regulars and in my opinion it was one of the worst games (if not worst games) we played all season. If I didn't know better I'd think it was a preseason game.

The score was flattering. We should have lost by at least 3 goals. And to make matters worse, Chivas were missing 3 of their regulars yesterday.

Please no more excuses. Just play the game, finish the season and blow up the ship. We have to rebuild next year.

No more excuses about the Refs, the schedule, the turf etc etc etc. Plain and simple this team is bad. With or without our regulars we are bad. It makes no difference.

it was only the last 5-10 minutes that was bad...and aprat from the lapse that allowed the tying goal we were playing well enough from home to deserve something from the match.

tfc-th
08-31-2008, 06:48 PM
it was only the last 5-10 minutes that was bad...and aprat from the lapse that allowed the tying goal we were playing well enough from home to deserve something from the match.

We must have been watching two different matches. The one I saw was our TFC vs. Chivas, and it was abysmal from beginning to end, save the 19th minute when this Jim Brennan guy made a nifty little goal.

;)

giambac
08-31-2008, 08:41 PM
We must have been watching two different matches. The one I saw was our TFC vs. Chivas, and it was abysmal from beginning to end, save the 19th minute when this Jim Brennan guy made a nifty little goal.

;)

That's the problem.. Some, most of the supporters are blind in their assesment. They always look for the positives in the match and not the obvious.

1)We were playing one of the worst teams in the league
2) they were missing 3-4 regulars from their side
3) they hadn't won in their previous 7 matches
4) This game was critical for us
5) we had all of our regulars in the lineup

what happens?

every other minute there was a twon onone, a three on one, clear cut breakaways

And you hav epeople saying way played well????

I just don't get it>>>>>>>>

Is the soccer knowledge on this forum and in this city that bad???:confused:

RPB_Brantford_08
08-31-2008, 08:45 PM

;)

but looked silly on the goal they gave up first to Chivas..so be broke even;) we should have came out of their with at least a point, but compared
to how we played aginst them last year, this was at least competitive,
we have the game coming up...(praying)..

David_Oliveira
08-31-2008, 08:48 PM
We rreally played like shit. We should have destroyed Chivas and instead it looked like chivas was playing a college team. Playoffs? pfft. we shouldn't be thinking that far ahead of ourselves.

RPB_Brantford_08
08-31-2008, 09:58 PM
We rreally played like shit. We should have destroyed Chivas and instead it looked like chivas was playing a college team. Playoffs? pfft. we shouldn't be thinking that far ahead of ourselves.

why should we have destroyed Chivas, they are a better more experienced team then TFC by miles, there is no way we should have destroyed them...once we get another couple of seasons behind us then
maybe we can expect to destroy teams, building a winner takes take,which a lot of fans on this board forget....Ie NY islanders did not become Stanley cup champs in their 2nd year, neither did the Pittsburgh
Penguins...what about the Jays...in took them 16 years to become
world series champions...so TFC fans need a reality check when it comes
to having a championship team.

Blizzard
08-31-2008, 10:10 PM
but looked silly on the goal they gave up first to Chivas..so be broke even;) we should have came out of their with at least a point, but compared
to how we played aginst them last year, this was at least competitive,
we have the game coming up...(praying)..

Do you think so? Esky was JJ's man and he let him get away. Brennan back-tracked from midfield to cover for Julius but couldn't get to Esky before he shot.

RPB_Brantford_08
08-31-2008, 10:22 PM
Do you think so? Esky was JJ's man and he let him get away. Brennan back-tracked from midfield to cover for Julius but couldn't get to Esky before he shot.

i thought tey all looked bad to be honest...but James is a rookie, Brennan
a vetern of the english leagues should of held himself back a bit more..
but thats yesterdays news,,what is a concern is how TFC will handle chivas in TO...this could be a massacre on Our hands, and most clubs
go through that in their life time..i ope the league comes to some smarts and calls the game off before wednesday, for our and Chivas sake.

Blizzard
08-31-2008, 11:57 PM
i thought tey all looked bad to be honest...but James is a rookie, Brennan
a vetern of the english leagues should of held himself back a bit more..
but thats yesterdays news,,what is a concern is how TFC will handle chivas in TO...this could be a massacre on Our hands, and most clubs
go through that in their life time..i ope the league comes to some smarts and calls the game off before wednesday, for our and Chivas sake.

Perhaps but one can only do so much. Julius has got to start using his head. He's getting caught way too often.

Anyhoo, I don't think it will be a massacre on Saturday. I think the kids are going to come up big like they did in Denver ... and I'm not holding my breath for anything to change regarding a postponement. :noidea:

RPB_Brantford_08
09-02-2008, 12:31 PM
Perhaps but one can only do so much. Julius has got to start using his head. He's getting caught way too often.

Anyhoo, I don't think it will be a massacre on Saturday. I think the kids are going to come up big like they did in Denver ... and I'm not holding my breath for anything to change regarding a postponement. :noidea:

me neither...its due to rain on saturday so maybe some well place lighting bolts close to BMO might force a postponment!!

AL-MO
09-02-2008, 01:06 PM
This is a pointless thread.

CLOSED.