PDA

View Full Version : DC United vs New York Red Bulls (who are shite)

Yohan
08-30-2008, 06:39 PM
On right now on FSC...

Key game for TFC to observe as it may decide whether Toronto can make the playoffs or not.

The David Beckham circus show vs the Revs should be a good game too

Angelo1405
08-30-2008, 07:13 PM
1- DC fans have had Forza TO going on for 5-7 minutes STRAIGHT !!! its amazing....
the only thing that sucks (this gos for Toronto too) people sing it wrong !!! they think its the same throughout the song, and add a (la,la, oh oh oh) way too much. dont know why but it gets me pissed. LEARN IT AND COMPARE !!
constructive criticism for our fans and league...
S7Inv49Ghr8&feature=related

2- nice game. and it makes me wonder...what makes a Good, Hostile Rivalry ? one like the old firm....history ? advertising ?....

jabbronies
08-30-2008, 07:19 PM
2- nice game. and it makes me wonder...what makes a Good, Hostile Rivalry ? one like the old firm....history ? advertising ?....

History for sure....All it takes is a dirty game or two between two teams to get the blood boiling between two teams.

Advertising is BS. That usually means it's a made up rivalry.

Angelo1405
08-30-2008, 07:31 PM
History for sure....All it takes is a dirty game or two between two teams to get the blood boiling between two teams.

Advertising is BS. That usually means it's a made up rivalry.

yes...yes...interesting...although i think the Montreal rivalry is already there :yum:

the goalkeeper is awesome..."i am not trying to make a show..."

Yohan
08-30-2008, 08:19 PM
oh dear oh dear... Moreno misses a penalty

Yohan
08-30-2008, 08:31 PM
Eh. nil nil score

decent game though.

Yohan
08-30-2008, 08:51 PM
Oh lord. cunny just scored for Dallas

Shakes McQueen
08-30-2008, 09:27 PM
Oh lord. cunny just scored for Dallas

Ball hog forced his shot from 25 yards out, when he should have passed it off to Cooper.

- Scott

BBBulldog
08-31-2008, 01:26 AM
the only thing that sucks (this gos for Toronto too) people sing it wrong !!! they think its the same throughout the song, and add a (la,la, oh oh oh) way too much. dont know why but it gets me pissed.

we change most songs around, it's not like Cavese didn't change it when they took it from Boca :D

I agree that we could have changed it better lol