PDA

View Full Version : Become a GSL Today - MLS Cup and MLS all star tickets for life

jayeden
08-29-2008, 03:03 PM
not sure if posted yet...just got this email -

500$ gets youa license to a seat at every cup and asg for....ever.

--------------

Registration Form

Be a part of soccer history and purchase your MLS Guaranteed Seat License to guarantee your lifetime seat to the MLS All-Star Game and MLS Cup each year. To purchase your MLS Guaranteed Seat License, please fill out the form below with your information. Each GSL must be purchased in a separate form to ensure registration information is correctly associated with the licensee.

Please Note:
Since GSLs are non-transferable, non-cancelable and non-refundable, it is recommended that you select different individual's names as GSL holders. GSL holders' names cannot be changed once they are purchased.
GSL holders will be able to select seats together when purchasing All-Star Game and/or MLS Cup tickets during the special pre-event GSL sales windows. High quality seats will be set aside specifically for GSL holders to purchase.
--------------
http://web.mlsnet.com/mls/programs/gsl/register/?partnerId=_PARTNERId__

ginkster88
08-29-2008, 05:14 PM
So... $500 for the opportunity to buy my tickets before everyone else does. Somehow, I don't think that demand is such for this to be necessary, considering I toyed with buying All-Star tickets the NIGHT BEFORE.

giambac
08-29-2008, 05:25 PM
not sure if posted yet...just got this email -

500$ gets youa license to a seat at every cup and asg for....ever.

--------------

Registration Form

Be a part of soccer history and purchase your MLS Guaranteed Seat License to guarantee your lifetime seat to the MLS All-Star Game and MLS Cup each year. To purchase your MLS Guaranteed Seat License, please fill out the form below with your information. Each GSL must be purchased in a separate form to ensure registration information is correctly associated with the licensee.

Please Note:
Since GSLs are non-transferable, non-cancelable and non-refundable, it is recommended that you select different individual's names as GSL holders. GSL holders' names cannot be changed once they are purchased.
GSL holders will be able to select seats together when purchasing All-Star Game and/or MLS Cup tickets during the special pre-event GSL sales windows. High quality seats will be set aside specifically for GSL holders to purchase.
--------------
http://web.mlsnet.com/mls/programs/gsl/register/?partnerId=_PARTNERId__

What a joke.

who are they kidding?

$500 for a license fee and then you still have to pay inflated prices for the tickets.

I hope they go public on how many of these licences nthey collect.

i say anywhere from 0 to 1.

RedsYNWA
08-29-2008, 05:47 PM
I just got 10 sweet :)

Oldtimer
08-30-2008, 08:52 AM
I just got 10 sweet :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Parkdale
08-30-2008, 09:04 AM
can I get guaranteed seats for every city except for Columbus and New Jersey?

would that bring it down to $489

Kevvv
08-30-2008, 09:32 AM
I'm sure I saw this last year as well.