PDA

View Full Version : Chivas this weekend

Rawkus_420
08-29-2008, 12:15 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned...I was reading the pregame report and I noticed that Chivas has alot of injuries....now I didn't recognize a single one of them cause why should I...I hate their stinking guts hahaha

So I went to the chivas website to check out who these losers were....and it turns out that 3 of the top 4 scorers on their team are out:) and they've lost 7 in a row now mwhahaha...if there is anytime for us to make a move on a playoff spot , we must win these next two games....I hope we get like 3 or 4 goal game to get he offensive confidence some momentum.

flatpicker
08-29-2008, 12:31 PM
Kill Kill Kill!!!!

Antoshka
08-29-2008, 12:37 PM
jesse marsch and ante razov are huge losses for chivas

Rawkus_420
08-29-2008, 01:55 PM
Kill Kill Kill!!!!

yes Kill indeed......Im hoping marshall breaks kljestan's leg and then all 4 top point getters are out for them :) I hope they all hate field turf too. TEEEE EFFFFF CEEEE

Fort York Redcoat
08-29-2008, 01:57 PM
Here's hoping they'll be out for next week with the nationals not playing...

Nuvinho
08-29-2008, 01:58 PM
Klestan's won't be playing at BMO, he will be with the US team. Hopefully he is transferred to Twente before the game on Saturday as well.

giambac
08-29-2008, 05:28 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned...I was reading the pregame report and I noticed that Chivas has alot of injuries....now I didn't recognize a single one of them cause why should I...I hate their stinking guts hahaha

So I went to the chivas website to check out who these losers were....and it turns out that 3 of the top 4 scorers on their team are out:) and they've lost 7 in a row now mwhahaha...if there is anytime for us to make a move on a playoff spot , we must win these next two games....I hope we get like 3 or 4 goal game to get he offensive confidence some momentum.

with this information I have to cahnge my prediction for the game.

Before I had this information I thoght TFC would lose on the road by the score of 3-1.

Now with Chivas missing 3-4 of their top scorers my prediction changes.

TFC will lose 2-1.:cool:

IF I WAS A BETTING MAN!!!!!!

I WOULD BE RICH.

simple - just bet against TFC

Stencils
08-29-2008, 05:35 PM
Hope springs eternal!

TFC will "dust" the undera-chivas 2-0.

Yohan
08-29-2008, 05:58 PM
either way, if TFC doesn't win tomorrow, the season might as well be over

FCBarcelona
08-31-2008, 12:26 AM
either way, if TFC doesn't win tomorrow, the season might as well be over
===========
Well the season is over :(

VPjr
08-31-2008, 12:31 AM
na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye

season's over folks.

Rawkus_420
08-31-2008, 11:10 AM

Before I had this information I thoght TFC would lose on the road by the score of 3-1.

Nice prediction......call him now for your free bumbaclott psychic readin!!!

giambac
08-31-2008, 11:51 AM

I WOULD BE RICH.:yum:

IT's simple just bet aginst TFC:hump:

professor
08-31-2008, 05:36 PM
Anyone care to propose a starting XI for the home leg vs Chivas

I think Carver might want to tap Mo as a reserve striker, Dasovic and Bent as reserve Mids, and Neely to backup Edwards

btw
At golf this morning I heard that Edwards may not be available - his wife is due with their first!
Any truth on this?

mike_bouma
09-01-2008, 09:47 AM
Anyone care to propose a starting XI for the home leg vs Chivas

I think Carver might want to tap Mo as a reserve striker, Dasovic and Bent as reserve Mids, and Neely to backup Edwards

btw
At golf this morning I heard that Edwards may not be available - his wife is due with their first!
Any truth on this?

As far as I know the only keeper we have with a wife about to burst is Sutton.