PDA

View Full Version : JC game preview media scrum

redrocket08
08-29-2008, 10:51 AM
tomorrow nights game will be exciting for sure...
http://torontofc.neulion.com/tfc/console.jsp

Nuvinho
08-29-2008, 11:07 AM
now 10 internationals he said out!!!

Nuvinho
08-29-2008, 11:11 AM
Carver's a class guy........worried about the fans, and next week's game.

Ossington Mental Youth
08-29-2008, 11:19 AM
absolutely ridiculous

Daveisonfire
08-29-2008, 11:41 AM
"The fans are a huge attraction, this is one of the reasons I came here. And you speak to other players who have been here, Laurent before we let him go, Ollie Tebily, they'd all heard about the fans and how enthusiastic they were. Listen, that game the other night with the national team with the way the fans were, that lift caught one or two of their players eyes and they've gone "Mo, I fancy playing here." So I think eveyone knows it, the fans have a reputation yeah."

Commence speculation! :D

bangersandmash
08-29-2008, 11:49 AM

DeRO! [x 5000]

Seriously, Toronto soccer fans are SICK! I don't care where your family came from or who your second (or other, or first) club is... on game day the BMO gets up for it like NO ONE ELSE DOES (in North America)

SilverSamurai
08-29-2008, 12:36 PM
We all know JDG's said he'd like to play here before he retires. The rest of the squad might've had a change of heart after the sucky Tico game last yr.

DeRO! [x 5000]

Seriously, Toronto soccer fans are SICK! I don't care where your family came from or who your second (or other, or first) club is... on game day the BMO gets up for it like NO ONE ELSE DOES (in North America)

You forgot Mexico. But maybe once we get a roof and move the scalpers out, we can give them a run.